Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Impromptu dogging meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So this happened a few years back when i was 18/19 and thought I'd share it with you perverts :P

So was out riding round on my motorbike as you do would have been about july so nice warm weather and enjoying the ride. Got to a nice little spot I know of next to the river with a foot bridge that goes over it and a car park next to it.

Got off my bike and stripped of my gear as i was baking in it. Waled up to the bridge and just stood looking over at the water and having a fag trying to relax for a moment.

As i was stood there a couple walked past me towards the car park didnt think much of them gave them a smile and a hello being the friendly guy I am.

Carried on minding my own business when I looked over at the car park and see the couple leaning against one of the cars and kissing. Again didnt think much of it. I look ever a couple seconds later when I hear a car door open, and the man had opened the back door and the woman hopped inside with here feet dangling out. I though thats a bit odd.

What happened next surprised me.

The man stood at the door (btw the rear of the car was facing me and I had a perfect view of the inside) and the woman started undoing the blokes jeans. I though to my self fucking hell is this really happening as my 18/19 year old self was getting worked up about it lol.

Anyway, the woman released the mans cock and just went to town sucking and wanking his cock. While doing this the man had released her tits from her blouse and fuck me did I get an eyeful! lol

I moved closer to the end of the bridge closest to get a better view! This woman was a champ and knew what she was doing! I look at the guy and hes looking at me, smiles and sticks his thumb up at me and starts waving for me to come over.

As i start walking over another car pulls into the car park and thats it. They stopped she hopped out putting her tits away, he zips his jeans up, they kiss hop in 2 separate cars and drive away. Such a shame

Anyway thats my story.

Anyone else had similar experiences?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Err I think that was me xxx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Err I think that was me xxx"

Good on you! :p lol xxx