Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Mistress and slave

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just a bit of fun so please excuse any grammatical or spelling errors as I wrote it on my iPhone.

As mistress stood in front of the mansion she felt her pussy twitch with excitement at the thought of evening ahead. She had been invited to a party, not any sort of party though. She stood there, legs slightly apart , wearing a leather dress with a zip up front , the zip was strategically placed to reveal just the right amount of cleavage , she also wore hold ups, boots and a Viennese eye mask. In her left hand she held the lead of her slave who stood obediently next to her. She glanced across at him in his mask and harness and smiled, thinking of how she had ordered him to bathe, shave and dress her a couple of hours earlier.

The bath had been hot and full of bubbles , she had ordered her slave to get in behind her in order for him to wash her.

She loved the way he touched her, nobody had ever touched her like he did, so softly and gently, his fingertips gave her goosebumps as we bathed her.

He then dried her and put a towel on the bed, fetched a bowl of warm water and soap and a razor.

He lay between her legs took some water and began to lather up the soap which he then covered the area he was to shave.

She felt the warm soapy water run down over her clit, lips and between the cheeks of her ass, she let out a slight moan at the pleasure of warmth.

Her slave then switched on the razor which gave off a slight buzzing sound as it gently vibrated in his hand.

He slowly began to shave her, alternating between running the razor down each side of her pussy, vibrations from which she could feel in her clit, She could feel herself getting more aroused at each stroke.

Slave felt with his fingers for the areas he had missed with the razor, running the razor over them with long slow strokes.

She knew he did this deliberately, but she indulged him as it gave her pleasure too.

His fingers gently parted her pussy, he touched her gently , letting his finger tips brush over her now erect clit, pausing slightly as he did, looking up at her already hard nipples.

She could feel her pussy becoming wetter and had to resist the temptation to order her slave to lick her swollen clit and save her orgasms for that night.

She she was lying naked on the bed having dressed her slave in his harness, cock rings and hood.

"Slave get my leather dress, mask, hold ups and boots from my wardrobe" , her slave willingly obeyed his mistress, it was his favourite outfit that she wore.

He returned with mistress's clothes, unable to hide his already aroused state.

As mistress walked past her slave, she took hold of his erect cock squeezing it hard, "slave this is mine, do you understand ? "

"Yes mistress" he replied, the tone of his voice betraying the pain and pleasure she had just inflicted on him.

As she lifted her leg to step into the dress, she further exposed her pussy, opening her lips slightly , he could see she was moist again. He had to resist an almost overwhelming urge to lean forward and taste her, the feeling made all the more intense having shaved her earlier , but knowing he would be chastised for it, he forcibly had to try to push the urge to the back of his mind.

Standing there in front of him with the partially dress partially unzipped, her pussy was inches from his face, knowing the punishment would be harsh, he could resist no longer and leaned forward pushing his tongue between her lips over her clit tasting her sweet moist cunt.

She paused for a moment, enjoying his gifted tongue on her clit, before taking him by the back of the head and pulling him away. "Slave you will be punished for this, you know that don't you "

"Yes mistress , sorry mistress , I wanted to taste you mistress "

"Oh did you slave? You know you will be punished now don't you slave ?"

"Yes mistress, sorry mistress"

" I will decide your punishment later now finish dressing me!!"

He stood up and zipped up her dress, thinking which of his punishments he was to receive later, trying not to smile as one particular one came to mind.

As he pulled up the zip of the dress her huge bust was pushed further out.

Her nipples were already hard and she smiled thinking of making her slave wank and watch her being fucked, which she knew he enjoyed.

She stretched out one leg then the other for him to put her hold ups on .

He had paused again at the top of her thighs both times and looked up at her, she lent forward and kissed him gently then bite his top lip hard

"Good slave, now go and get my boots and mask"

He had driven her to the Manor House, where they were both standing before. He noticed her look at him and smile, this was a good sign and his cock twitched at the thought of the evening ahead.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Can't wait until they enter the Mansion

over a year ago

They approached the big oak door, slave knocked as instructed. A few seconds later the door was opened by a pretty female slave , dressed in a French maids outfit with stockings and high heels. She smiled at mistress, not taking her eyes off her face.

"Please come in mistress" she said. "May I take your coat? " slave dutifully removed her coat and handed it to the maid.

"The main reception room is through to your left with the bar on the right, play rooms and dungeons are through the main reception with the viewing gallery just behind and up the stairs and the swimming pool to the right, if you have any questions at all I am here to serve you all evening"

Thank you" mistress replied.

She turned and strode out into the main reception room , her heels clicking on the marbled floor.

The room was busy, masters and mistress's with their slaves both male and female.

A waiter dressed in pvc pants made his way over , offering mistress a glass of champagne from a tray, as he did so he couldn't take his eyes from her voluminous bust.

"Champagne madam?"

She ran her red nails over his chest before picking up a glass, all the time holding his gaze which had now moved up to her eyes.

"Fuck she looks stunning" slave thought to himself. That shade of red lipstick he loved, he noticed she had done her eyes differently , feline , unlike normal .

As they walked further into the room, it wasn't long before a number of men were vying for her attention

Slave stood next to his mistress, she had pulled his lead to bring him closer to her, this usually meant one of two things, either she was feeling uncomfortable with the amount of attention being received or there was one person in particular she wasn't keen on.

However as he watched her sipping on her champagne she noticeably relaxed.

The waiter returned with the tray of champagne, which mistress's suitors were all very keen to get for her.

Slave watched quietly as mistress had them all in the palm of her hand, flashing those stunning blue eyes to devastating effect , a touch on the arm or pulling them slightly closer so their elbows brushed against her chest, laughing and joking with them. All of them wanting her, which aroused slave hugely.

She would take from them what she wanted and needed, but there was a bond between mistress and slave them that was almost tangible.

She excused herself from her suitors and led her slave up to the viewing gallery.

Looking down into one of the playrooms there was a dominatrix dressed in a leather corset, her boobs protruding out if the top and her nipples hard, she was obviously enjoying her play time, with a male and female slave.

"Mmmm" mistress moaned watching the Dom fuck her male slave with a large strapon. "I may lend you to her slave" mistress smiled.

Slave had to stifle a nervous laugh at the thought of a strapon that size up his ass.

"Now be a good boy and pleasure me slave" , she unzipped the dress from the bottom and stood with her legs apart

"On your knees slave, I want you to tease my clit while I watch this "

She unzipped slaves mask just exposing his mouth.

He knelt before her and bent forward, God how sweet she smelt , as he pushed is tongue into her pussy he realised just how turned on she had been chatting and flirting with the men earlier or was it the waiter ? He didn't care, all he wanted was to taste and pleasure her.

She put her hand on the back of his head pushing it , urging him to lick her clit harder, he heard her dress being unzipped further but couldn't see by whom....

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

And the night is young !!

By *ilf61Man
over a year ago

Taunton

mmmmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

Glad you're enjoying it guys and yes you're right , the night is young

By *igBoobs37Woman
over a year ago

newport

More

over a year ago

Glad you like it , I will write more ....

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Post new Message to Thread