Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

It Starts with an email....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's been 3 months since you started work at my office as a junior marketing executive, working along side myself.

On your first day, I noticed your curves in your pencil skirt and a cheeky smile that suggested you were not the innocent girl you play on...

As the months went past we would flirt regularly and I even sent you erotic pictures via email.. I would watch you as yo looked the imagine, seeing you cheeks go red, biting your lip and playing with your hair..

The images got even more erotic, the most recent was a young woman, naked, exposed and tied to a stone table, with many pairs of hands molesting her.. To many to count.. The look of absolute pleasure in her face..

My inbox pings.. You've replied, it's the first time you have to such an image.. It Reads..... " I want that".. I smile to myself.. I reply to the message.. "Meet 8pm in the basement carpark"

I shut my computer down and leave for the day, not knowing if you will actually turn up.

8pm comes and I'm waiting in the carpark.. I see you pull in, and walk towards to me.. "Thank you for coming, don't say anything just nod that you understand.. If you get into my car, I will take you somewhere where your fantasies will become reality.. You will be in my complete care, this is your last chance to walk away... Do you understand?"

I look into your wide eyes... I see you biting your lip again, thinking about the situation you have found yourself in.. You nod.. You climb into the passenger seat of my car.. I get in, start the engine and we drive.

We've driven for around 30mins when we pull into a drive way of a large house, it's dimly lite.. We stop, I climb out and open your door, I take your hand and lead you to the front door.. Walking through down the hallway we come to a door, I open it and there are stairs leading down.. Still holding your hand I walk you down..

As we come to the bottom of the stairs, you see a single light bulb hanging above a stone table with restraints on it.. The same one as in the last picture I emailed to you.. In the shadows you can see figures standing there.. You don't how many but you know there are a lot..

I walk you over to the table.. Standing there I unzip the back of the dress you are wearing.. It falls to the floor exposing your perfect body in just your underwear.. Looking at me.. I look into your eyes, seeing the slight fear in them.. I reach around you unhook the clasps on the bra, removing it and revealing your breasts... Running my hands over your neck, moving down your chest, over your breasts.. I run my fingers around your now hard nipples.. Running my hands down further.. Into your rib cage, I can feel the goose bumps on your skin, I find your panties, hooking a finger under each side I slide them down.. Revealing your perfectly smooth womanhood...

I stand up and wrap my hands around your neck and pull you close to me.. I can feel your breathing get faster, almost feel your heart pounding in your chest.. I move in abs begin to kiss you.. You kiss back, our tongues sliding across each other's.. I run my hands down your body, over your breasts, down.. I reach your smooth cunt and run a finger in between your lips over your clit.. Your moist, wet even.. You moan slightly as I then slide a finger into you.. I whisper into your ear... "Are you prepared to give yourself to me..?" I look into your eyes as I slide a second finger into you.. Looking back at me you nod......

I put a hand around your head and take a fist full of hair.. I pull it back, yanking your head back.. I pull you over to the table and you lean back against it.. Pulling your hair back I spread your legs and begin to rub your clit, it's not gently this time.. I push 3 fingers into you and begin to finger fuck your fast as you moan... Pulling the fingers from inside you I present them to your lips.. You look at me and open your mouth.. Tasting yourself...

I slap you around the face...

I slap you again, harder... Pulling your hair as I do...

I then bend you over the table.. Someone grabs your arms and sets them into the restraints... Someone else ties your legs to the tables legs.. You can feel the coldness of the stone against your breasts.. Feeling exposed as your legs are spread.. Showing your cunt to everyone in the shadows.. Your head is to the side, cheek flat on the stone, it's cooling after the slaps I have giving you..

You see men come from the shadows.. Naked, only wearing masks.. Some are flaccid, others have hard erections.. I come to view, now naked and hard.. One of the men hands me a flog.... I take it and run it over your back, across your bare exposed arse, down your thighs which are spread...

Taking a firm grip of the of the flog, I swing it high, releasing down with such a force as it hits your bare skin on your arse it makes a slapping sounds.. You twitch and Yelp slightly.. The flog leaves slight red marks..

I swing again..... Again... And again.. Each time with a greater force.. Your arse is covered in red streaks from the flog.. The men and stood masturbating as they watch me use the flog on you.. One steps forward, unable to wait.. He strokes his thick cock over your face as he moans.. You feel his warm cum hit your face almost the same time as you feel the flog on your behind once more...

You open your mouth slightly as you taste his cum.. It excites you.. I lay the flog down and walk around to your face.. I bend down and with my finger I scoop some cum off your face and run it over your lips..

You can feel someone behind you.. You feel the tip of a hard cock run over your clit.. It teases, your opening... Then slides in.. He waits for a second so you become accustomed to his girth... He then pushes deeper.. He starts slowly fucking you.. As another guy presents his cock to your mouth.. You open in and he slides in.. He begins to fuck your mouth as the other guy begins to fuck your cunt from behind..

The guy fucking your cunt moans.. He pushes deep as he begins to cum.. Filling you.. As he withdraws another replaces him.. He does not start slow, just begins to fuck your cum filled cunt fast from the offset..

The guy fucking you mouth withdraws, with no sound or warning he shoots thick cum over your face.. It hits your cheek, runs down your neck..

You feel the second guy fucking you now begin to fill you with cum too.. As he pulls out, cum runs down the inside of your thigh..

I wank behind you and lean down.. I begin to lick your bum hole.. Running my tongue around the entrance.. Sliding a finger into it.. I then rub my hard cock against the lips of your cunt, rubbing the cum over your clit.. Using the other men's cum as a lubricant and push the head of my cock into your ass.. I do not wait.. I push deep.. And begin to fuck you anally as 2 other guys continue to masturbate over your face, rubbing their cocks through your hair..

I grab your hips and speed up.. Fucking you faster.. I watch the guys stroke themselves as they begin to shoot cum into you hair.. At the same time.. The act sends me over the edge as I push deep and begin to fill your arse with my warm seed... Holding myself inside you for just a second.. I withdraw..

Another guy steps in behind you and begins to fuck your arse.. Taking my place..

This Continues for another 20mins.. Guys taking turns filling or cunt and arse as they fuck you..

I then release your restraints and stabs you up.. I look at you, cum dripping from one side of your face, cum dropping from both holes down your legs.. I lean in and kiss you, pulling your used body close to me..

The men leave.. As we kiss.. When you come up for air you realise we are alone.. I lay you on the table.. And you spread your legs willingly for me.. I lean down and begin to lick your cum covered clit.. Tasting the other men that have made such a mess.. I slide 3 fingers easily into you as I lick.. Taste, suck.. Swallow the cum..

I stand up and sit you up.. I pull you close to me as I slide my now hard cock inside you and slowly begin to grind against you.. Running my hands through your hair as we kiss.. I feel your hands over my back.. Pulling me close to you... I can feel your organism build as I grind faster against you and inside you.. You moan.. A speed you.. You grab and pull me close as you moan aloud.. I can feel your organism rush through as I feel a rush of juices around my cock... Then my organism builds and I begin to cum inside you, it mixes with the other cum inside you..

I hold you tightly, we are now both spent... Covered in mess.. I look into your eyes.. "You were perfect"...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ullboy6Man
over a year ago

Swineshead

Fantastic. More please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *achelTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Dubai