Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Warning - very filthy fantasies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I'd like to share a few of my insane slut slave fantasies. Any takers?

If these are too dirty for the forum then, sorry, please delete

We have A double ended dildo, one end in my mouth, the other in your ass, I push it deep in your ass pushing with my mouth and then you swap the ends, so it goes constantly from your ass to my mouth and I have to suck all your ass juice off each time.

Another, you have some girls round and I'm tied up in the bathroom with a sign round my saying "pee toilet". Your all drinking so plenty of visits to the toilet and everyone uses me and my mouth.

I join you In giving a super sloppy blowjob to several cocks and I suck up all of your drool. Each one then gets to fuck you and I watch close up. Catching the cum that pours from your Pussy.

We are sat watching TV, and I have a gas mask on with a tube going from my mast to your ass hole, where I am forced to sit there smelling your dirty ass. Eventually ending in me cleaning it with my tongue.

I lie tied up and you feed me a frozen ice lolly made from your piss. You make me eat it all and then I get to help you make more for me for later.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oure The BossMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Sounds superb. Nice to know I'm not the only one

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That is so dirty and fucking horny

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

I have don't the lolly part

Went to see a mistress in Birmingham. I arrived and knock on the door, it opened and I walked in, undressed and was standing there with just a cock cage on. Give mistress the key and then dropped and started to drink from a dog bowl full of piss. Which was flowed by two Lollies of piss, one in my mouth and the other in my ass!!!!

over a year ago

Wow, that does sound immense! I can dream!!

over a year ago

I used to think I was a bit kinky with my one experience of cuckolding a man in front of his wife.

Having looked at this thread none of the things you have described remotely interest me.

Best of luck to you all as I continue to fantasise about a mmf threesome!

over a year ago

Horny!

over a year ago

Bump any takers? Especially for the frozen piss pop one!!

D

By *achelTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Dubai

Nice imagination!

By *reygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

fuck we only asked for more milk on our cornflakes and where put on naughty step .keep on pushing the boundries eh.

over a year ago

"fuck we only asked for more milk on our cornflakes and where put on naughty step .keep on pushing the boundries eh."

Thanks haha. Great profile yourself btw!! If ever fancy a deeper chat let me know!

By *atex and KinkCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Fantasies, can anybody join in..

Were to start, an inflatable rubber room. Mixture of lubed rubber bodies, all with the same outfits on.

Earplug hooded with rubber condom mouth and nose holes only.

Rubber catsuits with inflatable breasts for both boys and girls.

Rubber strapons for all and rubber condom ass holes...

A bucket of lube. 6/8 bodies, hand roaming, cocks in

mouths and asses. Hmmmmm

By *atex and KinkCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Oh have real plans for this one... miss kink and myself dressed as sister rubber doms...full enclosure, corsets, boots and strapons....

Local swingers club, tv night / fetish night maybe even a normal fun for all night. Find a victim to use, abuse and spit roast..... Even more fun, find an Alpha male type and humilate him before riding him amd suckinb him off... Knowing we were boy and girl, him non the wiser....

By *atex and KinkCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Have always wanted to give a piss enema straight from my cock.. Oh and an old friend had a fantasy of eating a meal from items she had inserted into herself...

over a year ago

"Have always wanted to give a piss enema straight from my cock.. Oh and an old friend had a fantasy of eating a meal from items she had inserted into herself...

"

Yeah that's hot!! I'd like that.

By *atex and KinkCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Have always wanted to give a piss enema straight from my cock.. Oh and an old friend had a fantasy of eating a meal from items she had inserted into herself...

Yeah that's hot!! I'd like that. "

Had the chance once. Never quite got to the enema part. Was to busy with an extreme inflatable dildo thrusting her swollen throbbing pussy... A story for another time...

over a year ago

Oh yes please

over a year ago

"Oh yes please "

Want to help a guy out? Lol

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

"

Would love to have someone oiss up my tight bum.amd then pusha butt plug in ...as for fod play my FB had her ex around the other day and fed him a salad which had moatly been in her not too long ago ...naughty girl ??

Post new Message to Thread