Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First ever meet with a straight guy.

Jump to newest

By *oysinblack OP   Couple (MM)
over a year ago

Blackpool

Well where do we start, we have been together a long time and wanted some extra fun as things were getting boring. So we joined swing to see if we could forfill some fantasies, as we had just got back from Gran Caneria, and had a great time see other couples exploring there sex lives. We joined Fab and was so nervous on our first meet, words can't describe. This guy turned up at ours great looking with a great body,we had talked regarding what would happen and agreed upfront before the meet. We started playing alone my partner and I whilst he watched from the side of the bed, the next thing he was naked and hard and joining in. This was our first ever 3some and wow what fun we had, the 3rd guy had never done anything with a guy before let alone 2, he didn't think he would shoot his load but by god he did his hole body shook. That was us on the road to some fun with fab, we have booked to go back to Gran Caneria in November to hopefully have some fun, and maybe live out a few more fantasies, bar a few nasty messages from A few stupid guys we have and are having some great meets, we have made some great friends on here. Happy swinging everyone BOYSINBLACK.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Straight guy my arse. Lol

over a year ago

Blackpool

LoL don't ruin our first meet lol we had fun !

over a year ago

What a great meet for your first threesum

over a year ago

Blackpool

It was mate, then we got the bug ! But nothing has come close yet ! Still time tho lol

over a year ago

Clearly people have no idea what "Straight" is! This chap is clearly Bi or Gay and in that Egyptian River (Denial )

over a year ago

Blackpool

Why can't they be just curious and open to different ways once again it's all about labels, people put statues then block you !

over a year ago

"Why can't they be just curious and open to different ways once again it's all about labels, people put statues then block you ! "
What's wrong with trying something new. Sensual works and sometimes you just need to go with the flow.

over a year ago

"Why can't they be just curious and open to different ways once again it's all about labels, people put statues then block you ! "

It seems very simple.....if he was straight...then he would not have met you. Just enjoy it as a great meet (sounds as though it was). But it seems that you, the OP, is the one putting labels on ..... He clearly is not remotely straight.

over a year ago

Blackpool

Yep best way to be I think, we are both open to other things if they come along, once again stigma raises it ugly head ! Shame really

over a year ago

Blackpool

"Why can't they be just curious and open to different ways once again it's all about labels, people put statues then block you !

It seems very simple.....if he was straight...then he would not have met you. Just enjoy it as a great meet (sounds as though it was). But it seems that you, the OP, is the one putting labels on ..... He clearly is not remotely straight."

I don't feel I am and I believe he was curious to try something new, we have never heard from him again, even tho he lives not far from us and is still on here at straight. Label. If he is or not he wanted to try something new, don't see anything wrong with that !

By *wo4play69Couple
over a year ago

bicester

Bi, straight, gay , confused doesn't matter does it ?

I can't believe that out of OP first message, the "straight" label got picked up and then the 3rd guys sexuality is debated and opinions voiced when surely the point was that two new swingers have joined the fold, had their first experience, and LOVED it !!!

That's the point of the thread surely ?

Sorry . Rant over.

Labels are shit. People and sexuality is fluid.

Still love all you guys tho

A+K

over a year ago

"Why can't they be just curious and open to different ways once again it's all about labels, people put statues then block you !

It seems very simple.....if he was straight...then he would not have met you. Just enjoy it as a great meet (sounds as though it was). But it seems that you, the OP, is the one putting labels on ..... He clearly is not remotely straight.

I don't feel I am and I believe he was curious to try something new, we have never heard from him again, even tho he lives not far from us and is still on here at straight. Label. If he is or not he wanted to try something new, don't see anything wrong with that ! "

It's all about labels on here at times. On any given day there is no way of saying that you wouldn't try something new, a different sensation.

over a year ago

Blackpool

Very true mate, people are scared to try something new ! And that's a shame, but everyone to themselves. Straight gay bi bicurious who cares fun is fun in what ever form it comes in

over a year ago

People are quick to label everyone. Good meet

over a year ago

"Very true mate, people are scared to try something new ! And that's a shame, but everyone to themselves. Straight gay bi bicurious who cares fun is fun in what ever form it comes in "

over a year ago

Blackpool

Thanks mate it was, think if our first meet was horrid then we wouldn't of done it again, but hey we are still here ! And still happy together and having great fun

over a year ago

Why is it you only ever hear comments about labels being irrelevant from bi and gay guys?

Never the straight ones!

over a year ago

First time for every thing live and let live

Be on about punctuation next enjoy life lol

over a year ago

The other question that jumps to my mind is why so many bi or gay guys who claim labels are pointless are attracted like moths to a light by a guy who describes themselves as straight?

over a year ago

I met a man with a gay profile and he certainly wasnt with me

over a year ago

"Yep best way to be I think, we are both open to other things if they come along, once again stigma raises it ugly head ! Shame really "
yeah true. I met a shy man last year with a gay profile and he wasnt with me.now hes profile has changed to bi.

over a year ago

Great first meet for you guys glad you don't put people in to boxes gay straight bi it's about being open to new things as they come along good on you's

over a year ago

Blackpool

"The other question that jumps to my mind is why so many bi or gay guys who claim labels are pointless are attracted like moths to a light by a guy who describes themselves as straight?"

I never put in the post who contacted who, so jumping to conclusions there my friend.

over a year ago

"Yep best way to be I think, we are both open to other things if they come along, once again stigma raises it ugly head ! Shame really "
would you two men ever try a lady?

over a year ago

Blackpool

Good question, as in a meet with us no don't think so but in a group who knows what would happen. Couldn't say yes and couldn't say no

over a year ago

"The other question that jumps to my mind is why so many bi or gay guys who claim labels are pointless are attracted like moths to a light by a guy who describes themselves as straight?

I never put in the post who contacted who, so jumping to conclusions there my friend. "

The question wasn't directed towards you or indeed anyone specifically.

It was intended more in a rhetorical sense in response to those who claim labels are pointless.

Clearly they are not - even by those who claim they are. Undeniably there are large numbers of bi and gay guys who are openly stating on their profile they are looking to meet straight guys for sex.

If the label doesn't matter why are they specifically advertising for straight guys?

Perhaps with this background your obvious delight at your meet with a "straight" guy is compared.

Hence the response.

over a year ago

Blackpool

Fair enough mate, that's a fair comment. We are just after fun in what ever form that come in. (Within reason )

over a year ago

We are all for live and let live! We do not care what peoples sexual preference is as long as they are honest about it!

Bi or Gay males advertising for straight Guy's need to know that any responses will only be from male's of the same sexual preference as themselves, i.e. Bi or Gay!

over a year ago

Blackpool

What about people that are curious ? Surely some people are ? Why does everyone need to be one way or the other ?

Post new Message to Thread