Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Our second date.

Jump to newest

By *lleatu OP   Man
over a year ago

new port richey

Well I will start by saying I met this beautiful woman here on fab,our first date went well dinner and some chat to get to know eachother. I ask her if she would be intrested in a second date,to my delight her answer was yes with a smile.Well about 3 weeks went by. We still talking on the phone and staying in touch. I decided to get a room in Orlando for the weekend and spend some good quality time with my new found beauty.I pick her up on the Friday afternoon and head to Orlando about a 2 hour drive. She wearing these little Jean shorts and a nice white top that fit so nice and tight. I could see those tities sitting up nice and high nipples try to poke thru the shirt.She sat side ways in the passenger seat giving me a view of her pussy up the leg of her shorts. Well fuck yes my dick got so fucking hard. I couldn't help it, I had to reach over and start rubbing her leg my fingers worked there way up the leg of her shorts she was so wet and moist. I played a little and then was told to stop and watch the road. I had to taste my fingers and yes she taste so good. I finally got on the highway and drove like crazy to get to the hotel. We finally arrived at the hotel check in and head to our room. Once in the room we get changed and head out for dinner. Once at the restaurant we get a booth and sit down to order. Just as the waitress brings our drinks my date reaches over and put her hand between my legs and starts to squeeze my cock I reach over and lift the front of her little summer dress and yes she got no panties on. All I want to do is go back to the room and fuck. Finally with a little fingering we get thru dinner and head back to the hotel. Once in the room she drops down on the bed legs hanging over the edge I drop to my knees and lift that little dress I start kissing and licking my way up her legs I get to her pussy and part her little love petals with my tongue after a little bit she got her hands on the back of my head and grinding her pussy into my face. I'm licking from ass to clit I start to finger her as I suck on her clit she going crazy so I take my chance and put a finger up her ass. With that she let's out a moan and tells me yes. I finally come up for air and quickly get out off my clothes she throws her dress on the floor. Now both of us naked and on a bed for the first time we spend time kissing and exploring eachothers body. I tell her I got to taste her again. To my amazement she get on all fours and tells me to eat her pussy and ass. I spread those ass cheeks and start to tongue fuck her tight little rose bud asshole it was so tight then I put 3 fingers in her pussy and 2 in her ass. She goes crazy and starts to fuck my fingers.

Let me know if you all want more....... she gets real dirty

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

That's very horny more please

By *orovoyeurMan
over a year ago

Cumbria

Yes, more please

By *lleatu OP   Man
over a year ago

new port richey

Well as she continued to fuck my fingers, I reach down to my hard cock and started to stroke it. Lea looked back at me and said don't stroke that put it in me. Not knowing what hole to choose first. They both looked so good and tight. I thought I should go for the pussy first,as I was rubbing the head of my cock up and down her pussy, she moved so I was on her ass, and yes she looked back at me and said do that ass do my ass. So I put the head of my dick on her tight ass omg what a beautiful hole. As the head of my dick made contact with her ass Lea push back as I pushed forward mmmmmmmmmm my head was in. Lean moaned and let out a deep breath as she push back more and yes I was in. She was so tight I let her do the work as I held my position behind her she fucked my dick like I've never been fucked before. As I looked to the side I could see in the mirror her tits swing back and forth as she fucked my dick. About 10 minutes of just raw ass fucking Lea just stopped turned her head to me and said don't you dare cum in my ass. I responded with just an ok, I was hoping to fill that ass full. I finally pulled my dick out Lea said don't stop I said baby I'm going to cum with that she just turn around and took my cock in her mouth and let me mouth fuck her. As I fucked her face she squeezed my balls and yes it wasnt to long before I shot my load deep down her throat. She swallowed everything she could and the cum that came out her mouth she scooped up with her fingers and licked her fingers clean. With that Lea looked up to me and her words I will never forget. She looked me right in the eyes and said big boy you have all weekend to cum up my ass......

Let me know if you want to hear about the rest of the weekend.

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

Can't wait to read what happens

over a year ago

cant wait to see what happens with the rest of your dirty weekend

over a year ago

By *lleatu OP   Man
over a year ago

new port richey

Well after Lea telling me I had all weekend to fuck her ass, I was in heaven. We layed in bed with her head on my chest. As we were making small talk, Lea reached down and started to play with my cock. Slowly I felt the blood starting to flow and my cock getting hard after a little playing Lea turned away from me and on to her side, I got in behind her into the spoon position with my cock at the entrance of her pussy. Lea let my cock inside her with a little motion we started to fuck. God she felt so good and she had full control of her pussy she would squeeze my cock it felt so good. I told her I wanted to cum inside her after some dirty talk and good tight pussy control she drained my balls once again. We layed together with me still inside her we fell asleep. I woke first in the morning with my cock rest right at the entrance of her pussy. With Lea still sleeping I moved away from her and she rolled onto her back. I lay next to her thinking about our night and we still had 2 days left, I took my chances and slowly made my way under the blankets with my head between her legs I could smell the sex between her legs mmmmmmmm it smelt good. I started to eat her pussy until she woke and pushed my face down on her pussy when she finally cum. Her first words to me was did you taste your cum from last night my response was yes and we do taste good together. We got up and dressed went downstairs for coffee. Both smelling of sex.

We chatted about our first night and agreed we got to beat it today. We talked about things we would like to try. Lea was so dirty and kinky.we finished breakfast and headed back to the room with coffee.

I will tell you what happend next she is unbelievable.

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmmn

By *lleatu OP   Man
over a year ago

new port richey

Well after sitting for awhile and chatting we decided to take a shower, while in the shower Lea became a total slut she told me to wash her ass with that she bent over while she spread her ass cheeks I soaped up my hand then began to finger fuck that ass after some slow play I managed to get 4 fingers in. Was trying to get my whole hand up that ass but she was just to tight. She turned and said you will be able to get your fist in when we on the bed I can relax more.with that my cock turned to stone, after cleaning her ass Lea turned and said do my slut hole. I never heard her talk like this before mind you I didn't know her to good. I did manage to get my fist inside her and fist fuck that where hole.after her Cumming and about pulling my hand off at the wrist we did rinse off and get out the shower. We both fell on the bed after some small talk. I couldn't believe what she ask. As she turns to me and smiled, she said you can cum in my ass but when you're done I need you to lick my ass clean deal.with not much thinking I blurted out deal.she got on all fours and said take some time and play back there. I played with her ass like I've never played before I fingered it, licked it,opened it wide and tougne fucked her mmmmmmmm what an ass.from time to time she would squeeze my tougne in her ass that was so good it was like she was jerking my tougne off with her ass. Finally I reached between her legs and started to rub her clit fuck her pussy was dripping I started to finger fuck her pussy when she told me no do my ass. With that I stopped and kept working her ass. I did manage to get her relaxed as she was taking 4 fingers with a little pushing back from her I did manage to get my fist in her ass omg it felt so good to be so far up inside her.

While fisting her ass she turns to me smiles and those eyes get me everytime, what you think about going to the bar tonight to see if we can find someone to join us.

What a fucking good night that was. fill you in soon

over a year ago

Very interested to hear more not very far from Orlando also familiar with NPR lived in Palm Harbor for a number of years

over a year ago

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

Post new Message to Thread