Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Dom fun

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a story of a lady i met last year. After exchanging messages on fab and then kik a meet was set up to meet in her place at 11 in morning. She gave me directions over the phone but to be honest i was thinking i was going on a fool's errand but was going close to town she lived in so took a chance.Driving in my car i had second thoughts but my kik buzzed and pic of her in shower then another of her vibrator on her locker and finally one on her smiling lying on her bed. Fuck it now my cock was really stirring. Butterflies in my stomach as i pulled into her estate even more when i spot her silver golf in drive. Thinking" am i going to go thru with this". i get out lock my car, walk to front door to find it open. I think to myself no turning back now!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't stop lol....

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Carry on

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

U can't stop there u have to tel us more

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

More please.

over a year ago

I open the door step in and lock both lock behind me as instructed. Next i hear voice call me from upstairs"I am in bed". oh god now my cock was stirring wondering what is waiting for me. I climb the stairs actually nearly run ha ha.I open the door of her bedroom to see a sexy face smiling at me.Next she pulls back her quilt to reveal her plus size figures but her tits were at least dd cup. Her body good enough to eat...

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Yummy ur teasing us

over a year ago

"I open the door step in and lock both lock behind me as instructed. Next i hear voice call me from upstairs"I am in bed". oh god now my cock was stirring wondering what is waiting for me. I climb the stairs actually nearly run ha ha.I open the door of her bedroom to see a sexy face smiling at me.Next she pulls back her quilt to reveal her plus size figures but her tits were at least dd cup. Her body good enough to eat..."
Mmmm plus size woman and Dominant too, thats my type of woman i would be in heaven.

over a year ago

Please carry on

over a year ago

I slip out of my clothes half embarrassed as i am hard just from looking at her. I slide onto the bed and passionately kiss her, her tongue tastes so sweet so long since i kissed a lady like that. She slides slighty under me as she rubs her leg along my thigh. i slide my hand along her body then push her legs apart to feel her freshly shaved pussy. I pull away from her mouth and slide along her neck. She whispers"I am all yours your sexy sub".

Post new Message to Thread