Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A surprise for L

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We're a little tipsy one weekend afternoon, and decide to have a little tie up session.

I put the cuffs on your wrists and ankles and tie you down into the doggy position. I then slip a blindfold over your eyes and place iPhone headphones into your ears, playing music quite loudly so you can't hear what I'm up to.

You lay there, not knowing what to expect, but getting very excited and wet at not knowing what's happening. It seems like hours, but was probably only 5 minutes before you feel a sharp smack on one of your ass cheeks, 'he's got the riding crop out' you think to yourself, just before a harder one lands on your other cheek. A few more on each cheek and you can feel the tingling turning into heat all over your ass.

Suddenly there's movement on the bed and as you turn your blind eyes towards the movement and sound you feel my cock pressing against your lips. You slowly allow my cock to slide down your throat, eventually taking the whole length.

At this point you feel a tongue starting to tease your pussy lips, you know from the angle of the cock that's in your mouth that the tongue must belong to someone else............

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Oooo I like it already

over a year ago

"Oooo I like it already "

Thank you, thought we'd air our fantasies, and let others enjoy them. Who knows, we may even get some suitable volunteers to make them a reality x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh yes please . A great start . I hope there is more to come

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

over a year ago

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Excellent start

over a year ago

A moment of panic rushes through you, causing you to choke a little on the cock in your mouth 'who is it, how dare he invite what could be a stranger to join us like this?' But as you feel a gentle caress on your cheek, followed by a tender kiss, the panic fades in the knowledge that the person you trust most in the world is here with you and you're perfectly safe. As this realisation hits you, you relax into your role in all of this, whatever 'this' may end up being.

You open your mouth invitingly, reaching out with your tongue to entice the warm, thickness of my cock back to where it was moments ago. As you receive your wish, you push your ass backwards, worming your way onto the tongue that's now bringing you so much pleasure. The stranger adds to the sensations you're receiving by raking their nails across your glowing ass, eliciting a range of sighs and whimpers, slightly muffled by your oral efforts.

over a year ago

Please continue.

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread