FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Made me smile

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After having couple of beers a waiting for my flight a head for the toilet , not your average toilet am thinking as I walk in .. The place is spot less , an clatter I walk straight into a chair leg ,, thinking nothing of it I carry on unzip an feel the flow . Clatter ,, this makes me laugh , as I do I turn to see a lady standing by the chair , shocking she says , as I turn back I see the puddle of pee on the floor an down the wall . Ohps , before I have time to think i can feel hot breath on my neck then a stern voice in my says naughty boy , as I freeze a hand reaches round takes hole of my cock an points back to centre ,, as the last couple of drops leave for the floor a hear a tut , naughty boy but not so harsh , this time the warm air is on my neck , a can feel my co k start to fill , as it swells the hand shakes it three times when doing so it sliding back a little each time , now am rock hard . With a tug of my cock an a naughty to follow am pulled to a mirrored door , standing looking at myself hard dick out on show . The hand release the cock stays pointing straight out , then the unmistake able smack of a rubber glove being pulled on , before a can turn to see the gloved hand is back hold my cock this time though it's working my cock , sliding under my balls bringing them out to meet the cool air ,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread