Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Role Play to reality

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I acted this out with a fuck buddy at her request a while back scenario is from her point of view.

I am sitting in the hotel I have just arrived after travelling to Birmingham from my job in the North East.

I order a glass of wine and sit down while I sip it and read my magazine I start to feel like I am being watched I look up and a Black guy is sitting there staring at me. His piercing Brown eyes make me feel almost naked.

I look away and continue reading my magazine after 20 mins I finish my wine pick up my bag and head for the lift. I get in and press 3 which is my floor as the doors are closing they open again and the same Black guy gets in.

I look at him and say "What floor do you want as I am right by the door?" He walks past me doesn’t make eye contact and stands right behind me in the lift and says nothing.

I think how rude if he won't speak to me that’s his problem. As the lift climbs I can feel his breath on my neck why is he so close nobody les is in the lift I think.

The lift gets to the 3rd floor I walk out and head along the corridor I hear footsteps behind me he is there again I feel uneasy and quicken my pace I look around he is walking normally and pays me no mind.

I get to the door and fumble for my key card as he gets closer I insert it in the door it quickly opens I step in and start to close the door.

Just before it closes he wedges his foot in the door and forces his way in.

I saw “What you want?” Again he says nothing and closes the door. He grabs me pins me to the door face first. He wedges his knee between my thighs and spreads my legs he slides his hand down my tights and knickers past my ass his fingers slide in my pussy he starts to finger me I say “What are you doing?”

He says nothing and just fingers me harder after a minute I am getting really wet he removes his hand and licks his fingers.

He then forces me to my knees and and puts his fingers in my mouth I can taste myself on his fingers. He opens his jeans and pulls out his cock it looks thick and rigid he grabs my hair and forces it in my mouth. I gag as he fucks my face. My knickers are now damp I like what he's doing but wonder how he can think its ok to just grab me and use me without a word.

After a few mins he grabs me by my hair and drags me into the bathroom. He pins my hands to the taps and again use his knee to part my legs.

By now I am dripping with cum his cocks just slides between my lips I shudder. Still pinned to the taps he starts to fuck him his cock feels fantastic each stroke feels firmer and deeper I feel helpless as he pounds me.

I look in the mirror his eyes are fixed on me he rarely blinks just watches me with those eyes.

I Cum hard and my knees buckle he holds me up and continues to fuck me I feel like a rag doll I cum several times and feel embarrassed about being used in this way. His cock is fantastic the head hits the spot time and time again.

He quickens the pace and I feel myself tightening around his cock it throbs as I slide around on it he breathes deeply and starts to fuck me harder.

I scream as the pressure builds I want his cum now but I say nothing I look in the mirrors his eyes are still fixed on me watching my every move.

He starts to mumble and I feel his leg shake I know he is close I am ready for him now I lean forward giving him more of an angle. I can feel more of him inside me I look at him his expression changes he now looks different the calmness has gone he looks pressurised.

I lean further forward I know he can't hold out much longer.

From nowhere he pulls out and forces me to my knees he thrusts his cock in my mouth cum hits the back of my throat I hold it in my mouth he pulls out and sprays cum in my face I close my eyes as he splatters my face.

He lets go of my hair and for the first time I stand up and feel around I grab some tissues and wipe my face I look a mess in the mirror. Cum is running down my blouse.

He is nowhere to be seen and the room door is wide open !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread