Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Mums ex 3

Jump to newest

By *id unvicious OP   Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Kay continues on her sexual journey.

This thread follows on from Mums ex and Mums ex2.

Hope you continue to enjoy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *id unvicious OP   Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Several hours and a lot of drinks later all four of them staggered into Janets hotel room, Roxy collapsed onto the bed, her skirt riding up, her bare bottom showing that she had gone commando this evening. Kay gently laid a blanket over her.

'So much for two pairs now we'll have to have a threesome' said Domi making her intentions known 'Lets play Queen of hearts' Janet agreed it would be fun and Kay had no idea what they were talking about and was to d*unk to care.

As Janet fetched some playing cards as Domi explained the rules, as she finished Roxy lifted her head of the bed 'I'm in' she slurred as she staggered over to join the fun.

Janet removed four cards from the pack showing them to the group. Ace, Two, jack and Queen of hearts, mixing them up she dealt one card each.

The cards were all turned over at the same time, Having the queen Kay knew the others were to please her. Domi smiled as she had the jack which meant she got to wear the strap on,

Taking of her clothes Kay headed to the bed 'The Queen would like a massage' she said as she lay face down on the bed.

As Domi slipped into her strap on Janet and Roxy began a slow sensual massage. Although this was Kays first experience of Q of H she relished her role and the attention she was getting.

'What would her majesty like me to do with this?' asked Domi, her long latex cock inches from Kays face.

'One should go and get Roxy and fuck her in front of me until she cums and then let me taste her juices from ones cock' said Kay trying to sound regal.

In no time at all Roxy was on all four before the Queen as Domi fucked her hard, Janet continued with the massage and while the queen was distracted she took the opportunity to tease her wet pussy.

Kay seemed oblivious to her pussy being fingered as she watch Roxy being fucked, I no time at all thrashing back and forth as she came hard on Domi's cock. The cock was presented to the Queen which she licked clean savouring the taste.

'The Queen is ready for her coronation' declared Janet as she removed her fingers from Kays no extremely wet pussy.

The coronation was a simple ceremony, Domi laid on the bed as the other two Assisted the Queen to lower herself onto the hard cock, Once it was fully embedded Janet began to lick Kays clit and Roxy stood above the queen offering her pussy.

The queen feasted on Roxy's lips as the other pleased her below, orgasm after orgasm rocked through the Queens body over the next couple of hours and by the time her servants had finished with her she was absolutely exhausted.

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oooh nice

over a year ago

over a year ago

lucky queen

over a year ago

This whole story has had me so hard every time I read a new pet and wank every time a new part comes out , love it never cummed so much over a story or for so hard

over a year ago

This whole story has had me so hard every time I read a new partand wank every time a new part comes out , love it never cummed so much over a story or for so hard

over a year ago

love to play that game

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

over a year ago