FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

what would your fantasy be

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Here's mine getting a text off a friends mum saying she wants to see me so I pop over I knock on the door she answers I don't know what I was expecting to see I looked up from the ground up looking at the heels the Stocking's working my way up her body with my eyes getting wowed even more I did get the chance to walk through the door she didn't let me she grabs me by the scruff of my neck and drag me she pushes me against the the closed front door as she started undoing my shirt kissing down my neck I wanted it to stop but I couldn't stop it we made out she grabs me and force's me to lick her pussy so I get down on my knees and start playing with her clit giving it a little nibble slowly slipping finger by finger in just only managed 2 as she was so tight she was moving and biting on her bottom lip she grabs me by the ear makes me stand up she slowly Slip's my pants down see started to tease my cock making it grow she wrap's her lips and it sucking on it by this time I was throbbing I pull my cock out of her mouth I lead her to the sofa spreading her soft legs sliding my cock in her tight pussy teasing her nipples on by one as I'm fucking her she got wet in moments somehow I managed not to cum she tells me that she what's to show me something so I site next to her she climbed on my cock and fucked me wild she told me to take her to bed so she was leading me up the stairs I couldn't help myself I got on the bottom step and sat down making her sit on my face as I tease her she cumed in my mouth I've never tested anything as sweet as that before it was amazing she gets of me get back to the task as she was walking up the stairs I softly started slapping her arse leaving red marks on it we got to her room and we let the real fun start

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread