Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Blonde Seduction

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

He pulled into the car park and checked his watch he smiled. For once he was early and it gave him a little more time to work on his plan.

As he made his way to the hotel reception he thought about how best to start off the evenings precedings. He decided to call her the phone rang a few times before she answered "Hello are you here yet? "He replied of course where are you?"

She said "In the room it's number 64" He said ok I will be up in a minute"

He laughed to himself as he walked along the corridor he had no intention of going to the room just yet.

When he got to room 64 he removed an item from his bag and walked back to the lift. When the lift arrived he held the door open and sent her a text. My bag is at the door put it in the room and meet me in reception x.

She read the text and thought what is he up to know. She smiled as she opened the door, he always has a reason for doing things. She opened the door put the bag inside.

She slipped on her heels and walked to the lift. Her dress was very tight it showed off her clevage and hugged her volouptious booty. She knew he loved her body and she looked good but she was still a little conscious.

The lift arrived and she made her way to reception. She saw him sitting at a table and walked over he looked up and smiled.

She smiled back they had been flirting for months about tonight. She knew it was almost fun time

She sat opposite him and leaned back he looked at her and said with a wry grin. "Hello you I got you a little present and handed her a bag, I want you to take the bag into the toilet and follow the instructions and come back.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Lovely start... more now

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds very interesting, would love to know what happens next

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/08/16 07:23:30]

over a year ago

"This better not be dodgy we are in public she said"  Picking up the bag and walking to the toilet. She loved the banter between them and could not wait to look in the bag. As she opened the cubicle she looked in the bag. Ben Wa Balls she had heard about these things. With a smile she opened the box and looked inside.

She lifted her dress and pulled down her knickers inserting the balls.

She felt her pussy begin to gently throb against the balls the sensation was great. She felt a little cum slide down her thigh as her pussy continued to throb.

As she left the toilet and walked towards him her pussy began to throb harder she knew she was wet and was glad she had worn dark colours.

She walked back and went to sit down.

He said "Get me a brandy and whatever  you want" and gave her some money . The bar was close but her pussy was now doing somersaults she knew what he was up to now she walked to the bar and had a mini orgasm while waiting for service.

Her knickers were soaking now, she composed herslef and ordered the drinks. As she walked back towards him she was ready for some cock. She sat down and smiled. He said "Lets have these and we can go upstairs" As they spoke she could feel her muscles contractig around the balls. He started stroking her thigh under the table. Each touch felt amazing in sync with her pussy throbbing. 

She was almost on the edge now he was talking but she was struglging to listen. She felt herself almost cum she grabbed his arm.

"We need to go NOW" They walked to the lift and he touch her back just above her arse and she shuddered as they waited for lift.

As they got in the lift he kissed her but did not touch her she needed to feel him he had a habit of knowing when to touch and when to tease.

He held her arm as they walked to the room her legs wobbled and almost gave way. Her dress was very wet  now "He said I love your hair nice curls"

As  they got inside the room he pinned her to the door and kissed her. She exploded as she came and the balls came out into her knickers.

"He said I hope you liked that, I see you have set up the reistrants and led her to the bed removing her shoes. Restraining her ankles and wrists.  He said "Don't talk to me till I take the reistrants off"

By *innie33Man
over a year ago

ennis

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

More

over a year ago

I will be back with part 3 tonight

over a year ago

over a year ago

He walked over to his bag and took out some Champagne he popped the cork and poured some into a glass. Placing the glass down he walked over to her and raised her dress she was soaked he popped the balls back inside her. And pulled her dress back down.

He held the glass to her lips as she struggled to move within the  restraints. She took a few sips he stood in front of her watching the soft curls in her hair fall down her face. He removed the glass from her mouth and finished the reminder himself. As he put the glass down he began to slowly move towards her crawling up the bed. 

He smiled as he looked into her eyes. He was so calculated she knew a lot of thought had gone into this. 

He began stroking her ankles and ran his way up her legs. She was now so wet that she found it embarrassing. He pulled her knickers to the side and removed the balls from her pussy they were shining with her juices.

He placed them in his palm looked at her and licked them like an ice cream. She was so horny and yearned for a taste he enjoyed licking them clean occasionally smiling at her. When he finshed he kissed her and she tasted herself which she loved.

over a year ago

Awsome

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

He placed the blindfold over her eyes and pulled up her dress and pulled her knickers down. She felt his breath on her pussy as she prepared for his tongue, but it never came . She felt her dress move as her breasts were freed He loves the boobs she thought as he started to suck.

Being blindfolded made everything feel more intense. Her senses got sharper she could smell his aftershave on him, she could also smell brandy on him. She wondered how long she would wait to be filled, her pussy twitched in anticipation. 

She felt the bed move as he spread her legs she felt his cock working it's way around her pussy lips and stroking her clit she was dying to be fucked now. He had told her not to speak to him but this was torture "Are you gonna use that cock of yours on me then"? She said and he stopped what he was doing and got off the bed. What now she thought and all of a sudden his tongue worked it's way up her pussy quickly and firmly using the full range of movement possible.

She came with immediate effect and her body writhed with  pleasure as she shook. This tipped him over the edge and he could wait no more he thrust himself into her tight wet pussy like his life depended on it. He was overcome with pure animal instinct and just started to fuck her hard and deep.

His tight grip pinned her to the bed as he thrust harder and harder she was putty in his hands, she arched her back as he went as deepn as possible, she knew it was a matter of when he would come not if now. They started into each others eyes as they fucked, the tension between them was electric. We grabbed her arse with both hands and groaned as he shot his load inside her. She writed with pleasure as each thrust filled her with more of his cum until he could thrust no more he fell on top of her unable to move.

They were silent for a minute or two as their breathing and heart beats returned to normal.

over a year ago

Very hot.

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

I am meeting her again this month look out for part 2