Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

the bet

Jump to newest

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

" another loser " I say to Kerry the cashier behind the desk. She's working today at the bookies and I'm on my 3rd losing bet of the day, and £300 down, but hey, I get to see her sexy smile every time i go up.

" never mind Dave " she says, " the next one will be a winner ". I place my next bet and sit down to watch the next race. I keep glancing over to her to catch a peek at her gorgeous body, those small pert breasts mesmerising to me as i try to catch a glimpse of her black bra through the buttons of her shirt. She catches me watching, and just smiles back with a cheeky wink. I look back at the screen and see my horse finish 2nd, " fuck, another one, jeez. "

I write another skip and walk over to the counter, Kerry looking up at me, her bright blue eyes sparkling and her short blonde hair sitting perfectly. " hey Dave, better luck with this, guaranteed winner " she says as she passes me my slip back. I pick it up but notice it's not quite how i wrote it. On it was a phone number and a message saying if you like bets, text this at 8pm..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

8pmk came so I texted the number, " hi ".

2 mins later a reply came, " hey there, I know how much of a gambler you are, how would you like to place a few bets with me personally ", this was followed by a pic msg Kerry pouting at me, those eyes seemingly staring right into me....

" firstly, I'm holding a coin, heads you come over to mine, tails you never come into my shop again.... Do you wanna play? "

followed again by a pic message of Kerry, this time with her shirt unbuttoned and her bra showing...

Do i play??

By *raceytvcdTV/TS
over a year ago

mansfield

Of course you should have a flutter x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why not, could be your first winning bet of the day lol

over a year ago

rude not to!

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

He who dares....

over a year ago

plenty of betting shops if u lose ,but a good prize if u win ,do u trust her with the flip of a coin tho ,will she even flick a coin ?

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I text back " heads "...

A minute went by and then a new picture message came up showing heads on the coin, followed by an address. I got in my car and drove over, walked up to the door and knocked, however there was no answer!

My phone vibrated again with another message " I'm gonna flip the coin again, heads I answer the door naked, tails you get naked before i open the door "

Now bear in mind it's still relatively early at 9pm and people are walking their dogs etc, i hesitate, " hurry up, or you'll forfeit the game and you'll go home, whats it gonna be? heads or tails? " I choose heads again.

The phone shows another pic, and it's tails....

" well, you know the rules " was the message on my screen, " knock when ready "

I look around, making sure nobody was around and quickly got undressed. I knock, whilst standing there bollock naked, hoping nobody will see me.

" take a picture, prove you're naked "

I rush a quick selfie off, stating hurry up. Out of the corner of my eye I hear a person shouting on their dog, and hope the door opens soon.

" the door is unlocked, come in "

I scoop up my clothes and hurriedly enter Kerry's house. Kerry is stood at the end of her hallway in skin tight jeggings and her still unbuttoned black shirt, her breasts just barely covered " well, I see you willing to play then " she says as she walks towards me. Put your clothes down, she orders as looks me up n down, eyes lingering on my cock " it is cold outside " i stammered, " well looks like you need warming up " she winks and stands really close to me. H er hand starts running up my thigh and cups my balls, playing with them as she leans up to kiss me, a soft gentle kiss before she pulls back and produces her coin once more. " now, do you get to see me naked, or will I subject you to some more teasing? Heads I'm naked, tails I get to tease you some more? "........

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Lovely... i like it so far

over a year ago

over a year ago

Heads

By *innie33Man
over a year ago

ennis

over a year ago

sounds like this one will be fun

By *ubslutSlaveMan
over a year ago

gracechurch street london x

Keep going... Hope this takes a kinky route x

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

More

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

Keep going

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Keep going

over a year ago

It's a no brainier with odds of 1/100

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I stand there fully naked and watch as Kerry produces her coin, licks her lips, winks, and then flicks it up. I watch as it spins in the air and she catches it with her hand. Walking up to me whilst unbuttoning her shirt even more I think that it's landed on heads, watching as i can just see one of her erect nipples as it is exposed during her walk up the hallway, my cock hardening all the time " aw bad luck Dave " she says as she shows me that its tails, " now follow me " she commands as she turns round and wiggles her small tight ass up the hallway. Kerry leads me into her bedroom and orders me to lie on the bed face down on her pillows, hands holding the metal headboard. " really? " i answer, " yes. You do like a gamble don't you Dave? " she asks innocently " of course"

" well, losing isn't nice is it, and I just want you feel better about it " she smiles.

I do as i'm told as she ties my hands to headboard and places a blindfold on me, total darkness follows. I hear her undressing the feel her body sliding up my legs and resting on my back, her hard nipples pushing down onto me, her hot breath against my ear as she whispers " remember, you lost on seeing me naked, doesn't mean i can't be though, pity you can't see this "

I feel her legs between mine, pushing them apart as her hand runs up my thigh and over my balls again, rubbing and gently pulling them, my cock stiffening even more as she continues whispering in my ear " so, heads or tails again Dave. Heads you get to fuck me, or tails the other way around...Which do you choose Dave"........

over a year ago

Yess mmm

over a year ago

Tails.

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

Mmmmm

By *ralbiswMan
over a year ago

Fareham

over a year ago

Heads

over a year ago

Well that's a win-win situation.

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

"I stand there fully naked and watch as Kerry produces her coin, licks her lips, winks, and then flicks it up. I watch as it spins in the air and she catches it with her hand. Walking up to me whilst unbuttoning her shirt even more I think that it's landed on heads, watching as i can just see one of her erect nipples as it is exposed during her walk up the hallway, my cock hardening all the time " aw bad luck Dave " she says as she shows me that its tails, " now follow me " she commands as she turns round and wiggles her small tight ass up the hallway. Kerry leads me into her bedroom and orders me to lie on the bed face down on her pillows, hands holding the metal headboard. " really? " i answer, " yes. You do like a gamble don't you Dave? " she asks innocently " of course"

" well, losing isn't nice is it, and I just want you feel better about it " she smiles.

I do as i'm told as she ties my hands to headboard and places a blindfold on me, total darkness follows. I hear her undressing the feel her body sliding up my legs and resting on my back, her hard nipples pushing down onto me, her hot breath against my ear as she whispers " remember, you lost on seeing me naked, doesn't mean i can't be though, pity you can't see this "

I feel her legs between mine, pushing them apart as her hand runs up my thigh and over my balls again, rubbing and gently pulling them, my cock stiffening even more as she continues whispering in my ear " so, heads or tails again Dave. Heads you get to fuck me, or tails the other way around...Which do you choose Dave"........"

She's already chosen..... ? What's Daves choice?

over a year ago

Tails

Post new Message to Thread