FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Latest meet

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi, thought I'd tell you about our latest meet...

I was working away and swapping dirty messages with my wife when all of a sudden the idea of a Gloryhole scenario popped into my head, I suggested it to L who agreed and I told her I knew just the man... I'd met a guy from fabguys a few times over the years, he seemed a decent guy, a proper mans man, could hold a conversation and best of all he had a good size cock which was thick. He also had a gloryhole!

After a few messages between me and him, I told L it was on for the following weekend. L had been busy watching a few gloryhole vids and had decided she wanted to be blindfolded instead.. She knew that way she could be pounded harder!

There wasn't the usual build up of nerves this time so when the time came we headed over to his place, L looked stunning in a long black dress with nothing on underneath.

I led her into his home, into his bedroom and told her to strip, I blind folded her, laid her on the bed and called him in. L looked amazing and I could see she was already getting turned on...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread