Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sunday morning

Jump to newest

By *5happycouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tooting / dept 23 France

The morning light was streaming through a gap in the curtains as I woke up. Peaceful quiet house, nobody else home, so could relax and take our time getting up this morning. Hubby stretched out and casually started to stroke my leg as I lay next to him. My hand strayed to his leg and soon I could feel his cock rising to the occasion.

'Roll over' whispered hubby, so I rolled on to my side and he spooned behind me, placing his cock in the crease of my arse. Then with strong confident strokes he started to run his hands over my back, over the tight muscles in my shoulders from the week's work and I started to relax in to him, almost purring at his touch. My arse started to move gently, backwards and forwards, as his cock nudged at the entrance of my pussy.

His hands slipped round to my front and started to fondle my tits. I was now almost groaning at the pleasure his touch was releasing in me and my hips started to move more. Soon his cock slipped in to my wet pussy, filling me in the way that only his cock can do.

As he pushed his cock in to me, I opened my legs to let him in further and he took the opportunity to pull out, flip me over on to my back, and dive in to taste my pussy juices. My hands grabbed his hair and pulled him closer while my head pushed back against the pillow and my breathing started to become uneven. As his finger slipped inside me I came all over his face and he delighted in lapping it all up.

Then he rose up and lowered himself on to me, kissing me passionately so that I could taste my pussy juices all over his face, while his cock easily slipped in to me again. He rode me gently at first as he knows how sensitive I get after I have just cum, but soon he started to increase the pace and depth of his strokes as he fucked my juice pussy.

I lifted my legs next to his face so that he could push his cock even further inside me, and his cock started to nudge my secret spot deep inside my pussy. We both know that when he fucks me like this, there is every possibility that I flood the bed, so he paused to put the towel down underneath me. I was desperate to get his cock back inside me, felt so good to have him fucking me.

But instead of sticking his cock inside me, he grinned at me and laid down on the towel. I grinned back as I knew what this meant, I got to taste my pussy juices on his cock, yum! I slid his cock in to my hungry mouth and delighted in running my tongue up and down his shaft as he started to gently fuck my mouth. I do so love to suck cock, and one that tastes of pussy juice is the best!

My pussy was hungry too, so after a while I sat up and straddled hubby and slipped his cock inside me. We both know that this position works well for both of us, I get incredibly turned on and so very wet and he finds it such a turn on to feel my juices trickling down his legs as I ride his cock. He grabbed hold of my tits as I started to move myself on his cock, slowly at first, but then as the feelings took me over, getting faster and faster. Soon I could not contain myself and started to moan out loud as he pumped his cock deep inside me. The waves of pleasure were starting to build up and then I came hard all over his cock. As he felt my pussy tightening around him, hubby also came, squirting his spunk deep inside my hungry pussy.

We took a few moments to catch our breathe and the I grabbed another towel and fell over on to the bed next to hubby. With a smile on my lips I lay enjoying the gentle warmth of the sunshine as it streamed through the curtains. After a few minutes, hubby told me he was going to make a cup of coffee and vanished downstairs, while I lay on the bed, still smiling and drifting off in to that lovely kind of half asleep ness that a good session can cause. I heard the door open and hubby started to stroke my naked arse where I lay totally relaxed. 'You have such a lovely arse' he said and I smiled again, but then another voice said ' I totally agree'. I sat bolt upright to see hubby laughing and an old fuck buddy of mine called Nick standing in the bedroom, laughing and rubbing his growing cock through his trousers...... to be continued

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irtyslag1000Woman
over a year ago

Darlington

By *hocoholicWoman
over a year ago

The big D

Beautiful story of lovemaking but with the sting of a twist, well done

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very good indeed can't wait for the next bit

By *5happycouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tooting / dept 23 France

thanks for the feedback, I shall be writing about what hubby and Nick got up to with me as soon as I get time, might be a day or so.

over a year ago

Love this more please xx

over a year ago

"thanks for the feedback, I shall be writing about what hubby and Nick got up to with me as soon as I get time, might be a day or so."

Can't wait to hear more

Post new Message to Thread