Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Being recognised

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone ever been recognised and got turned on by it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No, but certainly do know what you mean.

over a year ago

"No, but certainly do know what you mean. "

It's extremely exciting

over a year ago

It is, often think about it, especially if there was no negative fall out from it.

over a year ago

"It is, often think about it, especially if there was no negative fall out from it. "

Defiantly me too although I think it would freak me out to lol

By *taryscorpCouple
over a year ago

boston

"It is, often think about it, especially if there was no negative fall out from it. .

Defiantly me too although I think it would freak me out to lol "

I think it would be extremely hard to recognize you from just a ass pic

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/07/16 23:32:45]

over a year ago

"It is, often think about it, especially if there was no negative fall out from it. .

Defiantly me too although I think it would freak me out to lol I think it would be extremely hard to recognize you from just a ass pic "

I was just putting it out there. I have more pics in Pvt gallery x

over a year ago

Love and hate the thought at the same time think that's what makes it an exciting thought

over a year ago

very horny yeah. has happened twice and was nerve-racking yet horny as hell at the same time!

over a year ago

"very horny yeah. has happened twice and was nerve-racking yet horny as hell at the same time! "

Oh do tell more.

over a year ago

Once was on here a couple years ago in directing room on chat... and I know this would freak a few people out but it was my second cousin and his wife on cam... totally wasn't prepared to see them! Another time was in club in Edinburgh when I ran into someone I know from work. Thankfully trustworthy!

By *ay N MazCouple
over a year ago

Market Harborough

We've been recognised 3 or 4 times. Maz panics but each time it's been fine. We are all adults and looking for the same thing really.

Not done anything with these people yet but never say never.

over a year ago

I think would panic to but the thought is a turn on

By *randmrsGGCouple
over a year ago

near

We have been on a couple of occasions, very horny times!

By *ed969Man
over a year ago

leicester

There is a couple who live just up the road from where I work. I'd watched them fucking on cam in the morning then later that day was stood behind the lady in the que in the shop. It was a real turn on and had my cock rock hard knowing what they had been upto.

over a year ago

We did once at a club by friends of the wife's parents, all the said was what you two doing here, and we said the same as you's

over a year ago

Exactly is that not the turn on

By *exymum07Woman
over a year ago

west lothian

ive not been recognised well not that i know but ive recognised a couple of guys who have sent me pics locally

over a year ago

She has a fantastic arse though

over a year ago

Iv been recognised in work by customers which has been interesting

By *randmrsGGCouple
over a year ago

near

Bit of a nightmare when its family though lol

By *onnaDaveCouple
over a year ago

One of our best friends sent us a friend request on here, we had to check his pics out too, he doesn't know we know lol

over a year ago

Met a lovely lady off here quite a while back then lost contact for a while. Then, at a meeting I saw a familiar face across the table.. I messaged on here afterwards and yes, turned out to be her... Arranged another meet within days...

over a year ago

It's the price I pay for being famous and a sex God.......I wish!

over a year ago

"It's the price I pay for being famous and a sex God.......I wish! "

lol

over a year ago

"It's the price I pay for being famous and a sex God.......I wish!

lol "

Its the cross I bear.......

over a year ago

Was seen by a guy at my bus stop and he messaged me to ask. Have been seen waiting for a meet also.

By *kin BohnerMan
over a year ago

derby

I saw a couple on here I know socially. I've never mentioned it and never contacted them on here. I'm sure if they look for single guys in our area I'll pop up but as far as I know that is not the case.

By *ager_jdCouple
over a year ago

bridgend

Went to chameleons in Newport and sitting at the bar was our next door neighbour - just said hello and got on with our evening lol

over a year ago

One couple I message with cock and face pic said 'OMG we know you, or we know someone who knows of you... better not chat'. I've been wondering who they could be, couldn't work it out from initials or ages. They don't seem to have been on here much since, and didn't post any pics. Perhaps they took fright.

By *rs_LiviWoman
over a year ago

west lothian

I've been recognised lots haha, doesn't bother me thou, always get the "I saw you in such and such" messages x

over a year ago

Been recognised and loved it

over a year ago

"Been recognised and loved it"

Did you play with them x

over a year ago

Yeah once, my best friends partner is on here... Oops

over a year ago

We didn't the first time but yeah we did the 2nd time....

over a year ago

"Has anyone ever been recognised and got turned on by it. "

Yes it just happens to me

over a year ago

"We didn't the first time but yeah we did the 2nd time....

"

Brilliant. Yet to happen to me that I no off anyway

over a year ago

Brilliant. Yet to happen to me that I no off anyway"

Like others have said I thought I'd panic but I got a massive thrill just hope they keep quiet

over a year ago

Like others have said I thought I'd panic but I got a massive thrill just hope they keep quiet

"

That's the worry but it's the thril that they might not I guess

over a year ago

Yeah suppose you are right. I think I like the thought of goin past them in the street thinking they have seen me naked that gets me going

That's the worry but it's the thril that they might not I guess "

over a year ago

I've recognised a couple people on my way to work, never said anything to them. Don't know if I've ever been recognised though

over a year ago

"I've recognised a couple people on my way to work, never said anything to them. Don't know if I've ever been recognised though"

Problem is where I'm from its such a little village I sometimes think it would spread like wild fire x

over a year ago

"I've recognised a couple people on my way to work, never said anything to them. Don't know if I've ever been recognised though

Problem is where I'm from its such a little village I sometimes think it would spread like wild fire x"

I'm the same that's why I worry about it a bit

over a year ago

"I've recognised a couple people on my way to work, never said anything to them. Don't know if I've ever been recognised though

Problem is where I'm from its such a little village I sometimes think it would spread like wild fire x"

From where I'm from originally and where my parents still stay yes, but now I live in Glasgow so easier to hide as such lol

over a year ago

Problem is where I'm from its such a little village I sometimes think it would spread like wild fire x

From where I'm from originally and where my Some times wish I lived thereparents still stay yes, but now I live in Glasgow so easier to hide as such lol"

over a year ago

From where I'm from originally and where my Some times wish I lived thereparents still stay yes, but now I live in Glasgow so easier to hide as such lol"

Can always come up see me or I can take the back roads to Sanquhar

over a year ago

From where I'm from originally and where my Some times wish I lived thereparents still stay yes, but now I live in Glasgow so easier to hide as such lol

Can always come up see me or I can take the back roads to Sanquhar "

Thanks for the offer

over a year ago

Defiantly me too although I think it would freak me out to lol I think it would be extremely hard to recognize you from just a ass pic "

and what a nice ass it is.

over a year ago

Defiantly me too although I think it would freak me out to lol I think it would be extremely hard to recognize you from just a ass pic and what a nice ass it is. "

Thank you x

over a year ago

From where I'm from originally and where my Some times wish I lived thereparents still stay yes, but now I live in Glasgow so easier to hide as such lol

Can always come up see me or I can take the back roads to Sanquhar

Thanks for the offer"

Message me if you are interested

over a year ago

I'm the same that's why I worry about it a bit"

Vetty I know you lol

over a year ago

We wouldn't mind being recognised by people who were 'established' swingers and understood discretion. As at the end of the day they're on here for the same reasons. On the other hand there's people just here to see what it's about and use it as some sort of joke or freakshow. Hope that makes sense.

over a year ago

Had a meet once then that weekend I had to serve the same guy in the restaurant he was discreet and message later saying he didn't know I worked there ..then another seemed to find my address very easy without directions I asked how ,he said his brother lives next door

over a year ago

"Had a meet once then that weekend I had to serve the same guy in the restaurant he was discreet and message later saying he didn't know I worked there ..then another seemed to find my address very easy without directions I asked how ,he said his brother lives next door"

Well the first guy did the right thing, but the second one sounds creepy. How did you feel about it?

By *o-jCouple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

The thought of being recognised ticks quite a few boxes for me .

Fear , excitement , naughtiness just the general thrill of thinking I've either fucked them or at the least they've seen my pussy and boobs on here .

Jo x

over a year ago

"The thought of being recognised ticks quite a few boxes for me .

Fear , excitement , naughtiness just the general thrill of thinking I've either fucked them or at the least they've seen my pussy and boobs on here .

Jo x "

Oh yes fear and excitement can be a good mix.

I've mentioned this in the forums before, but often fantasise about my wife being recognised by an ex partner/fling through fab.

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

No not yet.

over a year ago

"Had a meet once then that weekend I had to serve the same guy in the restaurant he was discreet and message later saying he didn't know I worked there ..then another seemed to find my address very easy without directions I asked how ,he said his brother lives next door

Well the first guy did the right thing, but the second one sounds creepy. How did you feel about it? "

i must admit I am quick coming in now and don't wanna bump into him. I have only been here a few months and don't know his brother xx

over a year ago

It's a turn on but also dangerous too!

By *aughty grease monkeyMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Was fixing a guys car off here when I was bent over his bonnet he felt me up I never moved a mussel he took me in my office and fucked me still charged him for his car I was a winner that day xxx

By *appyman3943Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I chatted to a guy on here and then when he sent me a pic I realised it was a work colleague! Didn't admit I knew him but found it quite a turn on!

By *az19762Man
over a year ago

Keighley

Recognised a lady in a meeting, didn't mention anything. Messaged her later to say. She didn't respond so didn't bother her again. Next meeting will be a bit awkward

over a year ago

"Recognised a lady in a meeting, didn't mention anything. Messaged her later to say. She didn't respond so didn't bother her again. Next meeting will be a bit awkward "

Lol. Probably best off not saying anything as she probably isn't interested.

over a year ago

"I've been recognised lots haha, doesn't bother me thou, always get the "I saw you in such and such" messages x"

A seen you on the plane going to Gran Canaria and on the beach at kiosk 4

By *irmbutfairMan
over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

Not been recognised but saw a girl I know well on cam one day, while I was chatting to her on Facebook at the same time, oblivious to me being on here and watching her... As I made the hints less and less subtle ??

over a year ago

"Not been recognised but saw a girl I know well on cam one day, while I was chatting to her on Facebook at the same time, oblivious to me being on here and watching her... As I made the hints less and less subtle ??"

Did she get the hint eventually?

By *istress Spank and SissyCouple
over a year ago

r

Sissys boss is on here. I've had a look threw his pics. Then blocked him so he carnt see us....not been able to look him in the eye since tho after seeing his pics

My ex is also on here....wouldn't have thought it was his thing but turns out it is lol......had him take some pics for me befor sharing a pic of myself in his house and he then clicked it was me....haha

By *ighorn2006Man
over a year ago

Ceredigion / N France

Not so much on here but

I went to a fetish club with a g/f and bumped into an ex g/f.

We exchanged pleasantries and moved on.

She never admitted to being like that when I knew her, although she was quite adventurous ??

Half expected a phone call or text but it never came.

By *UFC9Man
over a year ago

Whitley Bay & Tamworth

I would like the thrill of seeing someone on here out in the normal world but as yet it's not happened as far as I am aware. One day fingers crossed!

By *irmbutfairMan
over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

"Not been recognised but saw a girl I know well on cam one day, while I was chatting to her on Facebook at the same time, oblivious to me being on here and watching her... As I made the hints less and less subtle ??

Did she get the hint eventually? "

Yup... We had quiet a lot of fun on cam before she went and found a bf... We're still "normal" friends though. Lol

over a year ago

I have by a few customers were i deliver too

over a year ago

We were recognised from a chap at the local pub and it resulted in the Wife leaving the scene

Frustrating for both of us, particularly me but I have to respect her wishes.

By *hor ThumbMan
over a year ago

bristol

Met some friends at a social, didn't know that they were swingers, now were even better friends. Also seen other people i recognise but i dont say qnything

over a year ago

I've been recognised loads of times. Guys have messaged saying was you in such a place, I'm sure I seen you. Been recognised walking the dog where a guy in a van drove slowly by me staring, been recognised in Asda where a guy followed me down a couple of isles x

over a year ago

I think it would be very horny to be recognised

By *es-sMan
over a year ago

Rugby

"It's the price I pay for being famous and a sex God.......I wish!

lol Its the cross I bear......."

Somebody has to

By *ichs slut wifeWoman
over a year ago

sarasota

Sumone thought they saw me at gas station many miles way. Wasn't me.

over a year ago

Some thought they saw me at the super market but I wasn't me. I think they thought I was lying

over a year ago

I recognised some friends of friends on here. Would never have suspected them as swingers. They weren't looking for men so have never contacted them but I've looked at them in a new light on the couple of occasions our paths have crossed since.

I would hope that anyone who might recognise me would be as discreet.

over a year ago

I have! A guy I went to school with sent us a msg not long after we joined, it was a massive turn on for me knowing I'd been found out!

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan
over a year ago

london

My daughters deputy head mistress

over a year ago

We've been spotted a couple of times and seen others we know. we did meet a young lady we both knew from our town had a lot of fun too!

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan
over a year ago

london

It's quite safe when you are spotted because they don't want to be exposed either, especially when it's a deputy head mistress at a school!

over a year ago

I found the lady I lost my virginity to on here. Spoke about times of past. Never felt so nervous knowing she'd accepted my friend request! All worked out well though aha. Known 2 other friends on here too. Same again with the nerves. But horny as he'll knowing they'd see my pictures after thinking I'm Mr quiet lol.

By *oupleinessexCouple
over a year ago

benfleet

Recognised a neighbour once on here, but when I went back to look again I couldn't remember her username, very frustrating lol.

over a year ago

Yes met friend of my nephew who lied about his course at university it was too late by time realise it was him as we all in one room, so after awkward discussion he was soon down on his knees, and we enjoyed every second of it, have met 3 times since.

over a year ago

"It's quite safe when you are spotted because they don't want to be exposed either, especially when it's a deputy head mistress at a school!"

I would say that's very true x

By *esplease!xMan
over a year ago

corfe mullen

I have come across a few people I knew, a friend's parents was the most horny!

over a year ago

I once got face pics from a bi couple that turned out to be the guy who deals with out IT at work, and his wife. I promised discretion and I was actually up for a meet but without warning they either blocked me or deleted their account. Bit sad that they got scared off tbh cos i was looking forward to it.

over a year ago

I have been recognised once by a family friend on another site, we messaged a few times but never mentioned it face to face, even alone.

I have seen quite a few of my customers on here and other sites and I was contacted by a couple I know in 'normal' life, they didn't know it was me though. I have bumped into people I have met or chatted to in shops etc. One time a guy brought his car into me and I recognised him from MMM 3some we had been at, after he picked his car up I messaged him and we are still in contact.

I read about a girl on here who had been messaged by her own BROTHER, they both put status updates on here as "Just been found on here by my brother/sister!"

By *inkywife1981Couple
over a year ago

A town near you

We were contacted by a guy who Mr knows through work, he sent a face pic with his mail and his profile stated he was single and 35 when he is married and late forties !

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

When we were at the last Bristol social a lady came up to C and said hello, she works in a local shop and sees her all the time. It's a small world.

over a year ago

"

I read about a girl on here who had been messaged by her own BROTHER, they both put status updates on here as "Just been found on here by my brother/sister!""

By *o-jCouple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

My gynecologist recognised me ...... And I haven't got any face photos up ...

Jo x

By *o-jCouple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

Well I thought it was funny .

Jo x

over a year ago

over a year ago

"I have been recognised once by a family friend on another site, we messaged a few times but never mentioned it face to face, even alone.

I have seen quite a few of my customers on here and other sites and I was contacted by a couple I know in 'normal' life, they didn't know it was me though. I have bumped into people I have met or chatted to in shops etc. One time a guy brought his car into me and I recognised him from MMM 3some we had been at, after he picked his car up I messaged him and we are still in contact.

I read about a girl on here who had been messaged by her own BROTHER, they both put status updates on here as "Just been found on my here by my brother/sister!""

I heared similar about brother and sister going one step further at a gangbang. She was masked and blindfolded in some obscure way and found out after that one of them was her brother.

over a year ago

"My gynecologist recognised me ...... And I haven't got any face photos up ...

Jo x "

Very funny Jo, we both had a giggle at that.

over a year ago

yes i have twice xx

By *oupleinessexCouple
over a year ago

benfleet

"Bit of a nightmare when its family though lol"

Ooh now do tell more

Post new Message to Thread