Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wake up sex

Jump to newest

By *inman73 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

Saturday night I was in bed early as nothing on tv, I had only been asleep for a short while when I heard the front door open, my hubby had returned from the pub, I closed my eyes and went back to sleep, I was woken up a short time later with my hubby and his mate stood at the end of the bed, "this is Mike" he said "we are both horny and want some fun? Mikes wife is being a bitch and he has not had it in a while? my hubby explained with that he pull the covers off, as I only sleep with knickers on most of the time Mike was was more than impressed.

both striped off and got on the bed, I told my hubby I was not in the mood but he just said I will be soon, with that I had both hands on me and my knickers were soon removed, Mike had a very large cock and I had my hubby prompting him to stick it in my mouth which he did, my hubby started to finger me until he had my pussy soaking wet then put his cock inside me, he turned me onto all fours and stuck his cock into me and pumped away while I sucked on Mikes cock, after a short while he told Mike it was his turn and he put his rock hard cock inside me, he fucked me hard from the start then turned me back over into missionary position while my hubby lit a cig and watched, his left hand on my right boob and his right hand was holding my hair we kissed and he fucked me hard, I looked over to my hubby and he was enjoying it even more than me, Mike was drilling his cock right down deep into my pussy I was moaning with pleasure and my hubby came over and took over from him, back came Mikes cock into my mouth I was pretty horny by now and my hubby said to mike after a while "you want to go again" he pulled out and Mike got on top and we fucked for time I cum over and over Mike know this as he could hear the sucking noise with each stroke of his cock, I was moaning even more now as I was about to cum again then Mike finally finished and coming deep inside of me filling my pussy with his warm wet cum, he rolled over and my hubby moved in and carried on fucking me pushing all Mikes cum out of me then he came inside me not long after and I finally managed to get some sleep.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iggercoolMan
over a year ago

lpool

Outstanding mmmmmmm

By *aulus4uMan
over a year ago

carrington

Red hot!

Did something very similar ages ago but it was early morning and she was still asleep when we got in bed

By *lack_boneMan
over a year ago

wandsworth

Lucky mike...I need to change pubs lol

By *weetChariotMan
over a year ago

High Wycombe

Sounds lovely, I'd love to be included sometime.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great post. Would love to hear more

over a year ago

Mmmm that's hot!

over a year ago

Very very hot.....has he been to pub again ?

By *inman73 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

Yes he came around 3 times after, my hubby would text me to tell me he was coming back and dress up. then he moved away.

By *inman73 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

Long way for a drink! but utterly worth it.

over a year ago

Wow what a story made me rock hard

over a year ago

Loved the story

By *hil12Man
over a year ago

devon

U should of got th to play with each other to get u in the mood lol

over a year ago

"Wow what a story made me rock hard "

Yep, me too. It had me rock hard straight away and kept me there. Horny as anything now.

over a year ago

brill

over a year ago

"Yes he came around 3 times after, my hubby would text me to tell me he was coming back and dress up. then he moved away. "

Hasnt your husband found a new pub friend?

Post new Message to Thread