Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

wife sharing

Jump to newest

By *iiich3 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

swansea

i...I had known and met Susan and Scott on a few occassions and with the trust and friendship built up Scott surprised me by asking if I would meet Susan alone. I was taken aback but the more I thought about it when Sue had gone outside the bar to make a phone call the more I got the idea. He quickly explained that he had chatted it through with his wife and although a bit nervous at first, Sue liked the scenario after Scott revealed that we were to stay in touch by phone when we could throughout and he wanted her brought back to him properly fucked....Scott was. going to watch her dress in sexy lingerie for me and I was to collect her and both go to a bar out of town....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Looking good

over a year ago

Yes it sure sounds like the start òf a great story.

By *iiich3 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

swansea

Susan was in her mid 30d, curvy figure, dark curly hair, brown eyes, attractive and horny company. When we had our threesomes it was Sue, who always got the most aroused and loved teasing us and adored foreplsy..She knee I liked see through knicks and stockings snd Scott told me she felt so horny dressing for us and the pleasure coming to her.... Sue just loved fat, thick cocks and although always shy intially could not prevent herself from wanting our cocks after teasing and some foreplay....

By *iiich3 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

swansea

Anyway, we agreed not to pick his wife up from the house as Sue prefered to be dropped off. We agreed by a shopping precinct. Friday could not come quickly enough with some saucy texts inbetween stimulating us all. I was early and parked away from the dropping off point. Then I saw Scott with his wife pulling up. I waited until he left before driving over to meet Susan. She looked so hot waiting there and the excitement was that no one around knew what we were there for. Sue had a white,lacy summer dress on and sexy heels. We both grinned as she took my invite to sit next to me in the passengers seat. I coould faintly make out the straps of her suspenders and white stocking tops. A Nice hug and a kiss relieved the anxiousness and we set off for the motel bar 10 mins away. Scott had pre booked a room for us...We both admitted to being a little nervous but looking forward to the evening. As I got the drinks at the bar, Susan messaged Scott.....

By *iiich3 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

swansea

Scott's wife showed me the text she sent and his response. "Hope your enjoying, Im thinking of you both together. Are you aching for his cock, Are you a little wet. Please enjoy. Im looking forward you coming home to me really aroused. I want to see you wiith your knicks drenched in Cum". Sue gave a nervous laugh as she saw me reading the text. After a few drinks we got closer on the bar sofa, touching each other and soft kisses. We both were so horny and as we kissed her breathing gradually got heavier and sighs of mmmmmm as she pressed against me. My cock was feeling hard and big in my trousers and Susan took a few peeps at my groin as I pampered her. Lets go up now, she quipped but will you text Scott and tell him how your going to fuck me!!!!.....

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

More

over a year ago

We used to have a regular Buddy (looking for another now) that we trusted. A couple of years ago I had to attend business in London staying in a nice hotel.

The Wife rang me on the Monday and said that our buddy wanted to meet on Wednesday. I replied if you are happy, then go ahead but I want you to webcam the action.

At 8pm Wednesday evening I got a text saying that the webcam was on.

I switched it on and viewed the wife and her buddy performing oral on each other. They brought one another to orgasm and after a short recovery tarted playing again.

After more foreplay, the wife got our buddy to lie on his back and she climbed on top of him. She teased herself with his Penis for a while whilst I wanked myself silly.

After a few minutes she looked straight in to the camera, placed his penis against herself and slid back on to it.

This was the very first time bareback and she did it without me.

The most amazing evening of my life

over a year ago

"Scott's wife showed me the text she sent and his response. "Hope your enjoying, Im thinking of you both together. Are you aching for his cock, Are you a little wet. Please enjoy. Im looking forward you coming home to me really aroused. I want to see you wiith your knicks drenched in Cum". Sue gave a nervous laugh as she saw me reading the text. After a few drinks we got closer on the bar sofa, touching each other and soft kisses. We both were so horny and as we kissed her breathing gradually got heavier and sighs of mmmmmm as she pressed against me. My cock was feeling hard and big in my trousers and Susan took a few peeps at my groin as I pampered her. Lets go up now, she quipped but will you text Scott and tell him how your going to fuck me!!!!....."

Can't wait to hear how you fuck her

over a year ago

"We used to have a regular Buddy (looking for another now) that we trusted. A couple of years ago I had to attend business in London staying in a nice hotel.

The Wife rang me on the Monday and said that our buddy wanted to meet on Wednesday. I replied if you are happy, then go ahead but I want you to webcam the action.

At 8pm Wednesday evening I got a text saying that the webcam was on.

I switched it on and viewed the wife and her buddy performing oral on each other. They brought one another to orgasm and after a short recovery tarted playing again.

After more foreplay, the wife got our buddy to lie on his back and she climbed on top of him. She teased herself with his Penis for a while whilst I wanked myself silly.

After a few minutes she looked straight in to the camera, placed his penis against herself and slid back on to it.

This was the very first time bareback and she did it without me.

The most amazing evening of my life

"

Loved it

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Nice one

over a year ago

I wanna be fucked whilst your wife watches I want u and ur wife or 2 couples to use me as there slave

By *iiich3 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

swansea

I messaged him straight away. "Hi Scott your lovely wife is very aroused here with me and we are just about to go to the room. Susan is in the mood to suck my fat cock and I am going lick and kiss her all over before sucking on her clit as she holds her legs up in the air...I am then going to rub my hard cock all along her swollen pussy lips, rubbing my helmet all over her aching clit before filling and stretching her soaking beautiful pussy..Will try and ring you when Susan is taking my cock from behind". We hugged and kissed as we entered the room, and I pushed Sue gently up against the wall. Her hands wandered all over my body and mine did the same. We began grinding against each other as I peepred down to see how erect her nipples were as she pushed her pussy against my hard cock. We were both lightly moaning with desire and excitement and my hand fondled her erect nipples and breasts over her low cut dress. Susan wanted my thick girth cock, as her hands rubbed my aching cock over my trousers before undoing my belt and zip. My veiny cock sprang out and Sue felt and touched me, the sensation was awesome as she expiored my 8inch member. "mmmmmmm, I love your cock, you like that don't you, you like someone's wife feeling your beautiful cock". "I love you wanting my cock," I replied. By now I had lowered her dress around her waist, Sue loving the attention as her breasts could be seen by me through her see through bra...As she slowly wanked me off, her eyes transfixed on my veiny cock I massaged her erect nipples and fondled her breastd over her bra..by now Susan was nuzzling into my neck and her breathing got heavier and I noticed her legs were slightly more apart in anticipation of what was going to happen.......

over a year ago

Mmmm so horny need to know more xxxx

By *iiich3 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

swansea

Hopefully, more will want to read more!!!!

By *iiich3 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

swansea

Who would like to read more?

over a year ago

We have enjoyed similar thoughts about developing a scenario like this!

By *iiich3 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

swansea

My hands roamed all over her bum, gentlly lifting her dress to expose lacy stocking tops and pretty see through knicks, some of Sarah's pussy was showing as her knicks had moved aside slightly as we rubbed together moments before..As my hand and fingers explored her beautiful pussy, she pushed against my hand encouraging me to finger fuck her, while she wanked me off. Our groans got louder as I slipped two fingers into her, while paying lots of attention to her aching clitoris...we mutually wanked each other working each other to the sounds of our groans...Sarah wanted my cock and I wanted to fuck her....

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

Post new Message to Thread