Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Siobhans panties

Jump to newest

By *id unvicious OP   Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

'When will this nightmare end?' I thought to myself, I'd just opened a text message 'YOU DON'T GET AWAY THAT EASY, YOU ARE STILL MY BITCH'

My troubles started 3 months ago, Friday 22nd April to be precise. I'd been out in town with friends and we had ended up in a club, I hadn't intended to stay out that late as I knew I had work in the morning. Anyway a few beers and lots of scantily clad ladies can play havoc with the logical part of your brain.

The night finished at about 4.30 am when I had the what I now know to be an unwise decision to let myself in at work and sleep for a couple of hours before starting at 7.00.

I've Been the manager at the trades part depot for over 2 years and since my divorce 6 months ago hadn't had any luck on the sex front, although I wouldn't have minded fucking some of our delivery drivers.

Letting myself in I switched of the alarm and headed towards my office, I went into the ladies toilet as it was on my way. I had a pee and as I washed my hands noticed that a couple of the lockers were open, being nosey I peeked in and was delighted to find a pair of used black panties. Holding them to my nose I inhaled the musky aroma, my cock sprung to life getting even harder when I realised it was Siobhans locker.

Siobhan is the sexiest of the drivers, 21 years old, long curly ginger hair and sexy as hell. Taking her panties with me I headed to my office. In the office I wanked while sniffing at the panties, After a little while I stripped naked and wrapped them around my cock.

I was so turned on by now that I got Siobhans personnel file out and put on her while looking at her picture as i continued to wank. 'Oh yes Siobhan you dirty little slut, you love my cock don't you' I said as I cum all over her picture. Something else I've never done before but I picked up her picture and licked up my cum, imaging I was licking it out of her pussy.

I put the file back and after returning her panties to the locker I got dressed and was soon asleep in my chair.

'Wake up sleepy head' said Kelly my secretary offering me a coffee 'looks like you've had a hard night' she continued.

I mumbled something inaudible thanking her for my coffee. I took a couple of sips then headed to the gents to freshen up.

Returning to my office I sort out the first deliveries of the day, as the girls leave I take a peak at Siobhans arse thinking to myself how much I'd enjoyed wanking in her panties. Nothing much happened during the morning until 10.45 when a message from an unknown number pinged on my phone.

I was in shock when I opened it, a picture of me wearing Siobhans panties and obviously licking cum of her picture stared back at me.

Another ping a message this time 'who's a naughty boy then?'

I messaged back asking who this was? It could be any of the staff as they all have keys.

'You'll find out when you need to know, until then you'll just have to obey my texts or I'll post the video online'

I took another look at the picture, it had obviously been taken from outside the office and the fact the company logo was in it meant I couldn't say I'd done it elsewhere.

'I think a nice manager would buy cream cakes for his staff to thank them for coming in on a Saturday' came the first order.

I told Kelly I had to pop out for a while and headed to the bakery for some cakes, all the girls were very grateful for he cakes and I tried to determine who the blackmailer could be as I handed them out.

'Thanks for the cakes, I'm going to have lots of fun with you. Next challenge tomorrow'

The week went by with similar easy to do challenge, buying coffees, taking the girls out to lunch.

My wallet was taking a hit but my secret was safe.

On Friday evening I sat at home watching TV when my phone pinged 'Get in your car no and drive to the Travelodge'

I couldn't argue so headed of in the knowledge that I was now going to know who my tormentor is.

I parked up in the car park awaiting further instruction, ping...... 'Go to room 102, don't speak just eat my pussy and leave'

I headed into the room, it was in semi darkness and the lower half of a womans body stuck out from under the duvet, a duvet that was covering her head. Getting on my knees I began to kiss her inner thighs. Her legs opened giving me easier access and I was soon licking tentatively at her moistened lips, she lifted her hips of the mattress causing her lips to part and my tongue plunged into her. I flicked her clit a few times as she squirmed beneath me, I must have been eating her for about 45 minutes when my phone pinged again 'Good start, now fuck off..... and don't hang around the car park trying to find out who I am'

'Thankyou' I said as I left the room.

I got into my car and headed home with the taste of her juices still on my tongue, perhaps this will be a good thing I thought at least I'm now getting some sex.

Nothing happened over the weekend, Just before heading of to work my phone pinged 'no underwear today' Removing my boxers I headed of to work with no idea what lay ahead.

About 11.30 ping 'I want you to get your cock out and wank under your desk while you dictate a letter to Kelly and don't stop until you've cum' I was thinking this wasn't going to bee possible, ping 'NOW BITCH'

I called Kelly in and began to dictate a letter to her, I glanced at her legs as I wanked trying to work out if they were the legs from Friday. Looking at her shapely legs helped with my wanking, fairly quickly I came stifling my grunts of pleasure. Letter dictated Kelly went back to her computer to type it up as I cleaned up my cum. Ping 'Good bitch'

A quiet day followed but as I got into my car to go home, ping 'room 102 again on your way home'

I arrived in the car park looking forward to tasting that lovely pussy again.

I went into the room it was the same layout as before although the legs were shorter and fatter, I didn't question it and went about my cunnilingus duties. I could hear lots of contented groans and murmurs but nothing to give me any clues. A couple of orgasms later, ping 'fuck off now'

I was totally confused now those legs didn't belong to anyone at work, what am I getting into? How do I get out off this?

The rest of the week was quiet although I did jump every time my phone pinged, after 7 days I decided that perhaps my tormentor had lost interest.

That wasn't the case as on the 8th day my next instruction arrived ping 'Don't go to work today, room 102 is waiting' A quick call to Kelly in the office to let her know I wasn't coming in and I head off.

I entered room 102 and it was empty, ping 'put on the blindfold and lay on the bed, I see you like your own cum, time to find out if you like another guys'

Well I already knew the answer to that question as unknown to my tormentor or anybody else I quite often visited the local spa for oral fun with guys.

Blindfold on I laid on the bed, I hear footsteps approaching then my wrists are grabbed and secured above my head. It's obvious that more than one guy is in the room with me 'open wide pussy' said a deep west Indian voice as a large cock touched my lips, I did as told and sucked hungrily at the enormous cock. I felt another cock at my hand and began stroking it as much as my restraints would allow. After a while the guys swapped places, the second guys cock was a bit smaller but he really was fucking my face hard. I thought I was going to choke, but he just laughed as he pulled out to let me catch my breath before starting over again. I was used for about an hour before both guys wanked themselves into my mouth, forcing my mouth shut so I had to swallow their loads.

'Don't take of the blindfold until you receive a text' said the first guy as he released my hands.

I laid there for what seemed an eternity before my phone pinged, I took off my blindfold and as my eyes got accustomed to the light I looked at my phone it was a picture of two black cocks wanking into my mouth. Fuck me my tormentor was in the room.

Ping 'Don't think you have finished yet, get a shower and wait in the room'

Showered I sat in the room, at 12.30 there was a knock on the door, I cautiously opened it to find a pizza delivery boy '£14.90 please' he said I paid him with the last £15 I had in my wallet feeling a bit mean that I didn't have more to give him.

A couple of minutes later, 'A 10p tip? You tight bastard, hopefully you're nice and tight for the tip you are going to get up your arse later'

Fuck I thought, I've never had anal sex before and considered making a run for it. But the idea of it quite excited me and I decided to take my punishment.

I ate my pizza and waited further instruction.

At 2.30 my phone pinged 'blindfold on, kneel on the bed''

I got myself ready and waited for the unknown, I heard the door open and then lock as my punishment approached. I heard the ripping of foil ans was thankful that a condon was being used.

I felt a pressure against my hole and relaxed as much as I could in the hope it wouldn't hurt, A hope that was mistaken as the well lubed hard cock was forced into me. I soon got accustomed to the pain as my hips were grabbed and I was pounded hard for a very long time. My cock was rock hard and I soon felt myself cumming over the sheets. It seemed like this guy was never going to cum when suddenly he pulled out leaving my hole gaping and feeling empty. I heard a thud as he dressed and then leave the room. I knew to wait for my next message and stayed there with my arse in the air until my phone pinged.

Ping, removing my blindfold the first thing I was able to focus on was a large strap on laying on the floor, I picked up my phone 'that's the first time I've fucked a guy...... it won't be the last'

I wasn't sure how much more of this punishment I could take so hatched a plan to trap my tormentor, I arranged a staff meeting for two days later telling all staff they had to be there.

Once everyone had gathered I rang the tormentors number hoping it would be in someone's pocket, instead a ringing sound can from the waste bin, My tormentor had obviously realised what I was up to and had disposed of the evidence. I was just thankful that I had possession of the phone and was able to wipe its contents. I heard nothing more but still requested a transfer to another branch as I couldn't get used to the fact that one of my staff knew they had abused me this way.

Yesterday I started my new post and at 9.30 my phone pinged 'YOU DON'T GET AWAY THAT EASY, YOU ARE STILL MY BITCH' a second ping from this new unknown number and the picture of the two black guys wanking into my mouth appeared.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ercaDona74Couple
over a year ago

Brough near Hull

Fantastic .... hope there's more to this.

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

mmmm more please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

Love this story

over a year ago

Love it, more please

over a year ago

By *iderryMan
over a year ago

Derry

over a year ago

Wow great story

over a year ago

over a year ago

This is a great story and I hope there is a lot more to come.

By *lutaxiMan
over a year ago

Dundalk

Good story

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

loving this do hope tgeres more to come

over a year ago

Dying to hear more

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

"'When will this nightmare end?' I thought to myself, I'd just opened a text message 'YOU DON'T GET AWAY THAT EASY, YOU ARE STILL MY BITCH'

My troubles started 3 months ago, Friday 22nd April to be precise. I'd been out in town with friends and we had ended up in a club, I hadn't intended to stay out that late as I knew I had work in the morning. Anyway a few beers and lots of scantily clad ladies can play havoc with the logical part of your brain.

The night finished at about 4.30 am when I had the what I now know to be an unwise decision to let myself in at work and sleep for a couple of hours before starting at 7.00.

I've Been the manager at the trades part depot for over 2 years and since my divorce 6 months ago hadn't had any luck on the sex front, although I wouldn't have minded fucking some of our delivery drivers.

Letting myself in I switched of the alarm and headed towards my office, I went into the ladies toilet as it was on my way. I had a pee and as I washed my hands noticed that a couple of the lockers were open, being nosey I peeked in and was delighted to find a pair of used black panties. Holding them to my nose I inhaled the musky aroma, my cock sprung to life getting even harder when I realised it was Siobhans locker.

Siobhan is the sexiest of the drivers, 21 years old, long curly ginger hair and sexy as hell. Taking her panties with me I headed to my office. In the office I wanked while sniffing at the panties, After a little while I stripped naked and wrapped them around my cock.

I was so turned on by now that I got Siobhans personnel file out and put on her while looking at her picture as i continued to wank. 'Oh yes Siobhan you dirty little slut, you love my cock don't you' I said as I cum all over her picture. Something else I've never done before but I picked up her picture and licked up my cum, imaging I was licking it out of her pussy.

I put the file back and after returning her panties to the locker I got dressed and was soon asleep in my chair.

'Wake up sleepy head' said Kelly my secretary offering me a coffee 'looks like you've had a hard night' she continued.

I mumbled something inaudible thanking her for my coffee. I took a couple of sips then headed to the gents to freshen up.

Returning to my office I sort out the first deliveries of the day, as the girls leave I take a peak at Siobhans arse thinking to myself how much I'd enjoyed wanking in her panties. Nothing much happened during the morning until 10.45 when a message from an unknown number pinged on my phone.

I was in shock when I opened it, a picture of me wearing Siobhans panties and obviously licking cum of her picture stared back at me.

Another ping a message this time 'who's a naughty boy then?'

I messaged back asking who this was? It could be any of the staff as they all have keys.

'You'll find out when you need to know, until then you'll just have to obey my texts or I'll post the video online'

I took another look at the picture, it had obviously been taken from outside the office and the fact the company logo was in it meant I couldn't say I'd done it elsewhere.

'I think a nice manager would buy cream cakes for his staff to thank them for coming in on a Saturday' came the first order.

I told Kelly I had to pop out for a while and headed to the bakery for some cakes, all the girls were very grateful for he cakes and I tried to determine who the blackmailer could be as I handed them out.

'Thanks for the cakes, I'm going to have lots of fun with you. Next challenge tomorrow'

The week went by with similar easy to do challenge, buying coffees, taking the girls out to lunch.

My wallet was taking a hit but my secret was safe.

On Friday evening I sat at home watching TV when my phone pinged 'Get in your car no and drive to the Travelodge'

I couldn't argue so headed of in the knowledge that I was now going to know who my tormentor is.

I parked up in the car park awaiting further instruction, ping...... 'Go to room 102, don't speak just eat my pussy and leave'

I headed into the room, it was in semi darkness and the lower half of a womans body stuck out from under the duvet, a duvet that was covering her head. Getting on my knees I began to kiss her inner thighs. Her legs opened giving me easier access and I was soon licking tentatively at her moistened lips, she lifted her hips of the mattress causing her lips to part and my tongue plunged into her. I flicked her clit a few times as she squirmed beneath me, I must have been eating her for about 45 minutes when my phone pinged again 'Good start, now fuck off..... and don't hang around the car park trying to find out who I am'

'Thankyou' I said as I left the room.

I got into my car and headed home with the taste of her juices still on my tongue, perhaps this will be a good thing I thought at least I'm now getting some sex.

Nothing happened over the weekend, Just before heading of to work my phone pinged 'no underwear today' Removing my boxers I headed of to work with no idea what lay ahead.

About 11.30 ping 'I want you to get your cock out and wank under your desk while you dictate a letter to Kelly and don't stop until you've cum' I was thinking this wasn't going to bee possible, ping 'NOW BITCH'

I called Kelly in and began to dictate a letter to her, I glanced at her legs as I wanked trying to work out if they were the legs from Friday. Looking at her shapely legs helped with my wanking, fairly quickly I came stifling my grunts of pleasure. Letter dictated Kelly went back to her computer to type it up as I cleaned up my cum. Ping 'Good bitch'

A quiet day followed but as I got into my car to go home, ping 'room 102 again on your way home'

I arrived in the car park looking forward to tasting that lovely pussy again.

I went into the room it was the same layout as before although the legs were shorter and fatter, I didn't question it and went about my cunnilingus duties. I could hear lots of contented groans and murmurs but nothing to give me any clues. A couple of orgasms later, ping 'fuck off now'

I was totally confused now those legs didn't belong to anyone at work, what am I getting into? How do I get out off this?

The rest of the week was quiet although I did jump every time my phone pinged, after 7 days I decided that perhaps my tormentor had lost interest.

That wasn't the case as on the 8th day my next instruction arrived ping 'Don't go to work today, room 102 is waiting' A quick call to Kelly in the office to let her know I wasn't coming in and I head off.

I entered room 102 and it was empty, ping 'put on the blindfold and lay on the bed, I see you like your own cum, time to find out if you like another guys'

Well I already knew the answer to that question as unknown to my tormentor or anybody else I quite often visited the local spa for oral fun with guys.

Blindfold on I laid on the bed, I hear footsteps approaching then my wrists are grabbed and secured above my head. It's obvious that more than one guy is in the room with me 'open wide pussy' said a deep west Indian voice as a large cock touched my lips, I did as told and sucked hungrily at the enormous cock. I felt another cock at my hand and began stroking it as much as my restraints would allow. After a while the guys swapped places, the second guys cock was a bit smaller but he really was fucking my face hard. I thought I was going to choke, but he just laughed as he pulled out to let me catch my breath before starting over again. I was used for about an hour before both guys wanked themselves into my mouth, forcing my mouth shut so I had to swallow their loads.

'Don't take of the blindfold until you receive a text' said the first guy as he released my hands.

I laid there for what seemed an eternity before my phone pinged, I took off my blindfold and as my eyes got accustomed to the light I looked at my phone it was a picture of two black cocks wanking into my mouth. Fuck me my tormentor was in the room.

Ping 'Don't think you have finished yet, get a shower and wait in the room'

Showered I sat in the room, at 12.30 there was a knock on the door, I cautiously opened it to find a pizza delivery boy '£14.90 please' he said I paid him with the last £15 I had in my wallet feeling a bit mean that I didn't have more to give him.

A couple of minutes later, 'A 10p tip? You tight bastard, hopefully you're nice and tight for the tip you are going to get up your arse later'

Fuck I thought, I've never had anal sex before and considered making a run for it. But the idea of it quite excited me and I decided to take my punishment.

I ate my pizza and waited further instruction.

At 2.30 my phone pinged 'blindfold on, kneel on the bed''

I got myself ready and waited for the unknown, I heard the door open and then lock as my punishment approached. I heard the ripping of foil ans was thankful that a condon was being used.

I felt a pressure against my hole and relaxed as much as I could in the hope it wouldn't hurt, A hope that was mistaken as the well lubed hard cock was forced into me. I soon got accustomed to the pain as my hips were grabbed and I was pounded hard for a very long time. My cock was rock hard and I soon felt myself cumming over the sheets. It seemed like this guy was never going to cum when suddenly he pulled out leaving my hole gaping and feeling empty. I heard a thud as he dressed and then leave the room. I knew to wait for my next message and stayed there with my arse in the air until my phone pinged.

Ping, removing my blindfold the first thing I was able to focus on was a large strap on laying on the floor, I picked up my phone 'that's the first time I've fucked a guy...... it won't be the last'

I wasn't sure how much more of this punishment I could take so hatched a plan to trap my tormentor, I arranged a staff meeting for two days later telling all staff they had to be there.

Once everyone had gathered I rang the tormentors number hoping it would be in someone's pocket, instead a ringing sound can from the waste bin, My tormentor had obviously realised what I was up to and had disposed of the evidence. I was just thankful that I had possession of the phone and was able to wipe its contents. I heard nothing more but still requested a transfer to another branch as I couldn't get used to the fact that one of my staff knew they had abused me this way.

Yesterday I started my new post and at 9.30 my phone pinged 'YOU DON'T GET AWAY THAT EASY, YOU ARE STILL MY BITCH' a second ping from this new unknown number and the picture of the two black guys wanking into my mouth appeared."

Very interesting can't wait to hear more

By *uietboy69Man
over a year ago

Clackmannanshire

By *avey997TV/TS
over a year ago

East London

hope there's more to this

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

More

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

Would anyone like my phone number?!

over a year ago

I've stolen many of pair out of friends dirty washing I now have lots so I've seen lots of different types with all sorts of states but one pair stands out in my head an they was a white thong worn by next doors 17 year old daughter there bath room

Was gettin re done so we offered for them to use ours cos where friendly like that well there daughter came for a shower wel cut storty short when she finished an she can down an said to me she couldn't turn shower off so I went up to turn off as I went in I was met hangin on towel rail crouch side facin me where a tiny damp sweet smelling white thonhg I cum in seconds an handed them

Back when I went Downshe just smiled an grins every time we see each other

over a year ago

Love this

over a year ago

This is really good!

By *mu96Man
over a year ago

Douglas

Cant wait for more

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

over a year ago

By *obbie BelleTV/TS
over a year ago

Preston, Lancaster, Blackpool

Very Very Good

By *ough75Man
over a year ago

edinburgh/bakewell/derby

More please

over a year ago

Hey u wouldn't believe me if I told u how lucky I've been in receiving ladies worn knickers or even how close I've been to be gettin court going in people's washing basket I use to go round to a mates house house for a joint in our younger day an knew his wife had been with a women cos she was seein a friend of mine u should of been her face when she seen us talkin an since then she all ways leaves a pair on the floor when I go round an I makes sure I move them so she nos they have been move I've even shot my load into them a few times cos I no she won't say out to my mate/her boyfriend in case I open my gob x

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

Post new Message to Thread