Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

holidays

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just got back from holiday , it was so very horny , better than most of our holidays because something happened to make it so, on our second day of our holiday I told my wife it was going to be impossible to have any sexy fun with each other because our young boy being with us she agreed it was going to be very difficult , on the third night I was as randy as hell after seeing all the sexy women walking around in next to nothing including my wife , when it got dark I persuaded my wife to come out on to our balcony , we had a corner apartment with one glass divider between the next balcony , after making sure our boy was fast asleep she came out and I started kissing her and playing with her hard nipples we was getting very turned on , I placed a lilo down on the floor her head was towards the glass balcony divider I started licking her wet pussy with her legs spread wide , as I looked up towards her face I noticed a outline in the dark of a man behind the frosted glass divider , you could just make out that he was sitting in a chair it was very dark a glowing cigarette end every now and again , I was so damed horny I could not stop myself from entering my wifes wet pussy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

This continued with me pushing in and out slowly building a rhythm up and my wife letting out low moans , she was trying to keep it down as not disturb our boy asleep in the room , I looked up and could see tro the frosted glass as I continued that the man next door looked like his hand was moving up and down in time with our fuckiing , this made me even harder and I could not stop myself and I came in big spurts as my wife orgasmed as well , we went back into our room and cleaned ourselves up , the next day as we was leaving our room our next door neighbour was leaving at the same time , I noticed he was in his 60 as I am , my wife is alot yyounger than me , he nodded to us and said it's another nice day we both said yes it's lovely , no more was said as we parted and went our different ways , all day I kept thinking how bloody horny it all was and could not wait for what I was hoping would be a repeat performance , that night when we got in and the boy had gone to sleep I again tried to get the wife outside hoping for more horny fun but she said the heat and day had made her very tired , I was so bloody horny but said ok and we went to sleep , again we saw the guy next morning coming out , he made a comment about finding it very hard to sleep last night tossing and turning before he dozed off and smiled at me , I thought was he hinting about our show , I didn't tell the wife about it as she might have a fit there again she might not wasn't sure , again that day my cock was stiff all day and just wanted the night to come

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

...to a stop.

By *ackandsashaCouple
over a year ago

West Dublin

Hot !!!!

over a year ago

Early evening I managed to get her fairly tipsy and we had a nice time out and about with our boy , I played around with him taking him to lots of swings slides and other kids things so he was very tired by the time we got back to our apartment and the wife had had a good amount of drink , after we had put him to sleep I even managed to get my wife to wear some sexy underwear stockings ect , it had got quite late by this time around about 12.30

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

continue please

over a year ago

I peered out of our curtains into our balcony and was so horny to see a slight glow of a cigarette next door I turned out our light and pulled open the balcony doors and placed the lilo onto our balcony floor , my wife came out as I was setting it up , I pulled her down onto the lilo and ran my hands all over her sheer stockings and sexy underwear , my cock was like a rock rubbing against her legs and small nickers , I could see the outline of the man next door , he seemed to be nearer than before my wife's head was the same way around as before so only I could see , I was licking her nipples and had pulled her small nicks to one side and my fingers had worked themselves into her wet mound

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Great story

over a year ago

Thank you will continue in a minute

over a year ago

Very good

over a year ago

I moved down and started licking her mound watching the profile of the guy next door I could clearly see his hand now working on a very large cock nearer the frosted glass , I took my time this time wanting it to last as long as I could

over a year ago

It carried on like this for a few minutes with me watching his big cock getting bigger and bigger , I placed my hard cock against her pussy and it slid in so easy as she was so wet she gave out a moan and pushed her hips up to meet my thrusting cock , I then noticed that our man next door had moved to the very end of the glass partishon and I could clearly see his face peering around the very end his cock was now clearly outlined against the glass all big and hard

over a year ago

His side was still in total darkness it was the moon light that made it possible to see , I was so very randy and wanted him to see more of my horny wife , I whispered in her ear that I wanted to see more of her sexy underwear and I got up and placed a small candle on the balcony table and lit it , this created a lovely glow showing her silky stockings and underwear off just perfectly , because his side was still dark it actually worked well hiding him , I could still see his hard cock and his face peering around the corner

over a year ago

More pls

By *orovoyeurMan
over a year ago

Cumbria

Very nice

over a year ago

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

over a year ago

over a year ago

Thanks for replies will finish it soon

By *2BiGuyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Great Story.

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

continue please

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

More

By *enny2014Man
over a year ago

Galway

Brilliant

over a year ago

Brilliant got me hard reading this more please

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

More

over a year ago

Loving this story

over a year ago

I managed to get my young wife positioned so the man next door could see more of her sexy body , as she nelt up I placed my hard cock against her lovely lips and she immediately took it into her hot wet mouth licking and sucking the full length of my cock till I found it hard not to cum , as she did this I watched our neaubour wanking his hard cock it must have grown to at least 9 ins long and was so thick it was massive , he had both hands around it pumping it up and down his head straining to see around the corner of the partition , I eventually layed her down again and entered her wet pussy again building up a rhythm my cock making squelching noises as I pulled it out and pushed it in , suddenly the man started cumming in big squirts up against the frosted glass , watching this sent me over the edge making me cum very hard , my wife feeling this also let out a moan as she also came

over a year ago

over a year ago

Loving this xa

over a year ago

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Love a good holiday story, I'm hoping for some action here in Mallorca this week.

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

More

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Excellent

By *ixon bearCouple