Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

who would of thought

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

we were out having a game of pool and a few drinks , just chilling and enjoying the night

my mate for a long time paul was a very fit and attractive guy , mid thirties and allways kept himself in good shape .

he had no idea that i was bi or even that i crossdressed in secret , and i was never going to tell him ... as the drinks flowed and the games of pool became tedious we decided to head over to the snugs to have a quiet drink and chill ...

now paul very hot and fit and to be honest i have to say being bi i did find him attractive .

we sat chatting and the conversation went to the usual stufff when you have a few drinks involved "women and girlfriends " paul said he was now single and after breaking up with his gf of 2 years that he was going to enjoy more things in life , he askes how me and my gf were getting on and i said all was good , he did mention that jackie my gf was realy fit and how did i manage to get such a looker ..

the drinks were flowing realy well and the conversation got pretty erotic , we were chatting about what we like to sexualy with women and i said id love to have a 3som with jackie sometime but not sure if she would be up for it ..

pauls reply was FUCK id be up for that any time mate ,

your not the only one i said ...

i love the idea of jackie being fucked from behind while we are doing 69 and i can lick his shaft and balls as he pounds her pussy ..... before i realized what i said paul just giggled and said ohhh tom you like a bit of cock too , i didnt know where to look and was very red faced , paul reasured me and said hey no worries as he put his hand on my leg very close to my already bulging cock , looking me in the eyes and whispering the words iv thought about the same thing myself ...

i got up from the table as i needed the loo as all the beer was going trough me , went to the toilet and all i could think of was pauls cock pounding jackies pussy as i licked her juices from it on every stroke , i was interuped in my thoughts ans someone walked into the toilet and it was paul , he came to the Urinal and whiped out his cock , holy fuck he was massive , i couldnt help but look , not realising paul was staring at mine .... when we were finished paul asked me would you like to see me fuck jackie , it was an instant hard on and paul could see my cock grow infrount of him .. i liiked down and his cock was growing bigger and bigger ... without any words i just reached over and took pauls cock in my hand and started stroking it , he then did the same , we were wanking each other off in the toilets and i was loving it

it was short but sweet as we were interrupted by someone else coming in so we got ourselves together and headed back to the bar ... it was about half 10 and jackie was soon to finish work and was our taxi home

she came in about 10 mins later and we ordered another drink and a for jackie ... we chatted for a while and then it was time to go home

we got into the car and jackie asked if paul wanted to go home or come over to ours for a couple drinks sa she knew he would be going home to an empty house , i immediately said sure come to ours for a night cap and if you like you can stay the night and ill run you home for your car in the morning ..

it was agreed that paul would stay at ours and off we headed

we got into the house and while jackie and paul went into the living room , i got paul and i a beer and jackie a west coast cooler , we sat and chatted for a while had a couple more drinks and by that stage we were all quite tipsy ithad just past 1am and jackie said , think its time for bed boys ... and we will try and be quiet paul laughing

paul just replied , be as loud as you like , it will help me when im having a wank ... we all burst out laughing and then jackie blurts out , sure why would you be in the next room listening when you could be in the same room watching , i was shocked but at the same time excited to here what his reply would be ... ok he said id love to watch you both

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good stuff like it next bit please

over a year ago

Looking forward to reading the rest of this one.

By *hil12Man
over a year ago

devon

Very hot! Any pics of ur m8 paul lol

over a year ago

Brilliant carry on please

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Mmmm lovely

By *tud63Man
over a year ago

Skelmersdale

over a year ago

Lucky boy

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

More please

over a year ago

book marked

over a year ago

We all headed up to the bed room , Paul and I started to undress while Jackie went into the show, ill be out in 10 mins boys , you 2get comfortable . We got nakid and lay on the bed , Paul's cock was throbbing as was mine with The excitement of what was about to happen, I reached over and grabed Paul's massive cock and started slowly stroking it , quiet moans were coming from Paul as I rubbed his massive cock , precum was oozing from his helmet, he relaxed his legs as he lay there and I took my chance, I got up and starting kissing his stomach, his cock millimetres from my mouth , I opened my mouth and took his tip in my mouth savouring the taste of his precum , mmmmmm he moaned as I swallowed it.......

over a year ago

Can't wait to hear more about your naughty night.

over a year ago

Sounds horny need more please

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

More more more. .

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

More!!!!

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

More

By *hil12Man
over a year ago

devon

Mmmmm

By *AMES19620Man
over a year ago

newport

More please

over a year ago

Interesting so far.

over a year ago

Very nice

over a year ago

Please keep it coming great so far

By *i_downguyMan
over a year ago

newcastle

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

over a year ago

By *ornyboy46Man
over a year ago

heatons

over a year ago

Sliding my mouth over his glistening hard cock I gagged almost half way down , cupping his hugh balls in mu hand , fuck his precum tasted amazing , my first taste of cock in years. , Paul was now moaning lowdly as I sucked him harder he reached over and started rubbing my cock as I sucked hin , with all the moaning and excitement we didn't even hear Jackie finishing in the shower, she stood watchin us wearing nothing only a smile... May I join you boys she said ... We stopped what we were doing and let Jackie lie on the bed between us. , Paul and I Took one of her gorgeous tits each and kissed and sucked her now very erect nipple's Jackie reached down to grab our cocks as we both played with her shaven pussy as she stroked our engorged cocks , the room was filled with the noise of pure lust as hands were roaming everywhere exploring our bodies.......jackie got up and and straddled my face as she lowered her soaking wet shaven pussy on my mouth she tool Paul's massive hard cock and started to role her tounge round his helmet licking and sucking before going down and taking his whole shaft deep throating him and grinding her pussy hard over my face, I could tell she was about to cum as I could taste her juice's more and more so I slipped a finger in her ass and this jusp sent her over the edge, Jackie tenced up and shivered violently as she came on my face , she just quietly moaned as her mouth was full of Paul's cock ..... When her cum subsided Jackie asked Paul to go behind her as she rubbed her pussy slowly over my face smearing her juices over me before taking my hard cock deep in her mouth .... I could see Paul getting in position behind Jackie so I reached for his huge cock and positioned his helmet to the entrance of Jackie's glistening pussy. , as he slid it into her she screamed as his shear size stretched her tight pussy. , the sight of this was making me throb , as Paul went deeper in to Jackie's pussy I moved my tongue from Jackie's clit and licked Paul's shaft as he wend in and out of her , deeper with every stroke tasting her juices off Paul's cock .... Eventually paual was balls deep in Jackie and I was in heaven , licking his cock and balls as he pounded jackies pussy, he fucked her for what seamed like an eternity and I could feel Paul tence up as he was about to cum , with that Jackie screams and starts to gush as she cums harder than ever before. , Paul started Cumming as well as suddenly I was getting a fasial of both Jackie and Paul's cum , I swallow as much as I can as Jackie sucks me harder, I exploded in her mouth filling her full of my creamy cum , she then gets up and lies on top of me while Paul's cock still over my face dripping cum onto my lips , she kisses me. Deeply sharing my cum with me and squeezes the last drops of Paul's cum into my mouth then tells Paul to lie beside me and kiss me deeply, we do this sharing the taste of our cum rolling around with our tounge s enjoying the taste mixed with Jackie's cum ..... Jackie carefully cleans both our cocks with her tounge making sure to get every drop as we lay there ....... Loved that you two she said we have to do this again , but next time I want to see you fuck tom and take his virgin ass Paul, we all laughed and agreed that next time we would all get fucked ........ Till next time ......

By *ansfield lassWoman
over a year ago

mansfield

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

More

over a year ago

Great story

over a year ago

it has been about 6 weeks since paul and had met up , myself and jackie have been doing nothing but talk about that sexy night with him and even better when we are having hot horny sex , it was brought up again last night and jackie wanted to know more about my bi side , i explained that i was very bi but that didnt take away anything about how i felt about her both sexually and emotionally,

i asked her if she had ever thougt of being intimate with another woman and she said its something she fantasies about sometimes when she horny in the bath or shower , and she would like to try it sometime ... i said to her if thats what you want to do then by all means go and fulfill your fantasy and even tho its something id love to be involved in i said its prob better for you to experience it for your self on a 1 to 1 basis on your own where there would be no expectations from anyone else and no pressure ..... with that in mind we were both very horny and again had mad passionate sex that night just talking about it ,

nothing more was said and the next morning while i was at work i got a txt from paul asking if i fancied a game of pool and a pint this evening as he had some news , sorry i havent been intouch but thats the news i want to chat to you about ...

when i got home i said to jackie that paul was intouch and he wanted to go for a pint as he had some news , jezz said jackie , no word in almost 8 weeks and now he has some news lol must be good

, as i went up to get changed out of my work clothes there was a knock at the door , jackie answered it and there was paul and a stunning Asian woman , very petite with long dark hair and small breasts .... hello stranger jackie said , ohh hi jackie this is shima my new girlfriend , nice to meet you shima said jackie , come in both of you , tom is just up getting changed , are you boys going for a game of pool tonight ? yeah said paul and i thought id bring shima over so you and her could chill and do whatever girls do while the lads are playing pool jackie went into the kitchen and opened a bottle of wine , poured shima and herself a glass and got paul a beer , then shouted up to me , hurry up tom paul is here , ill be down in a min i replied ... jackie , paul and shima chatted for a bit till i came down stairs , when i came down paul introduced me to shima , wow she was fucking stunning i said into my self .... sooooo this is why we havent seen you in a while i said jokeing , he laughed with a cheeky smile and said rite are we ready , your in for a trashing tonight tom ... yeah lets go , and we will see who gets the trashing i said back jokenly

we left the girls and headed walking to the local for a few games and a pint .............

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

More

over a year ago

WHO WOULD OF THOUGHT , WHAT HAPPENS NEXT COMMING SOON PT 2

over a year ago