Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

marsh lane monday18

Jump to newest

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

sun was beating down proper dogging weather .needed some new pics to post so 6ish headed off to marsh lane woods.k was wearing [see new pics]tightly showing her great body off.as we pulled up into car park a couple empty cars and one red one with guy in looking at his phone,as k got out she slowly let her little dress ride higher giving him a great view.then she said loudley bring coat to put on floor in case we want to sit down,as we walked past his car he was folling her every step with his eyes.he remained in his car as we took the first couple shots by the lake sign.then as we moved off heared his car door open and close .k stayed on the rised wooden walkway.and i stayed on lower foot path trying to get some up skirt angle shots.it was quite busy with walkers ect so she couldnt strip as we had planed.the guy went into large under groth and bushes tryihg to see what pics we where getting.people where pushing prams along the walkway so i siad to her come down to path .she jumped the 2 and half foot or so strieght in to thick thorn and briers some of them cut quiet deeply so we had to sit her down as i tried to put tissues on to stop her bleeding i said you wanna go back to van no she said dont hurt to bad just looks worse.our friend had know gone out of site.so we had a walk round lake but desided to many people about to get the pics we come for .as we started back towards the car park the guy waswalking towards us and pulled his phone out agian pretending to talk .as we got near i said mate you want a bit of fun .he smiled and i said it will have to be in back of van as to many straights obout.he quickly followed k looking at her ass the whole time.we have put some new pics up on profile .more to follow later

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tud63Man
over a year ago

Skelmersdale

Can't wait for more an great pics

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

"Can't wait for more an great pics "
gota delete a couple as we got 150 pics and need to cleare some space for to moz

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

More

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I know these 2 and they are genuine , still know met " K " but she's one sexy little minx who could lead me astray anyday

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

we knew that the guy was mad for it as about 40mins or so had gone bye since we had got there .opened up the door and he couldnt believe what he saw a fully kitted out dogging van.we went inside and i got to the rear and k told him to lay back with his leggs over edge of the bed.she undid his belt and poped the top button of his trousers to release his stiff cock a few stroks and a quick suck and he was blowing his load on to his own belly.fair play he said he been out and about for a few years and she the sexyist he ever sceen.we let him out and decieded to go to lat byes other side of marsh lane to where we where by truck stop .things where gonna pick up there allright but we didnt know as we drove round .[van pics will be on 2 moz]

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

as we drove along the lanes back to the other side of marsh lane.she sat with her feet up on the dash.flashing her pants .and her dress was now starting to get clingy as the sun was stillhot .and the back of van was hot.we got to our normal lay bye but it was full of artics with no room for cars to get in .so we back track to by truck stop lay bye .one lorry only there parked in good place a few cars all single guys ,parked just in front of lorry so cars heading towards stonebride would not see any thing till they passed.but was a little open to cars in other direction.opened up rear door and windows try to get a breeze in .had a drink in the cab she still with her legs up only now they where wider apart clearly showing her pants and tufts of her bush.the guys where all walking past pretending to put rubish in bins ect.she hitch her dress up so was no more than a belt round her waste.started to move my hand slowley up and down her inner thighs.for a few mins then that little pushing movement fron her groin area on to my hand .she was ready.

over a year ago

Liking this story and definitely your pictures

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Like it when are we having more ?

over a year ago

Great read

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

will be more later been hard desiding what pics to delete .so can post more for the events [all the pics we have are memories for us so hard]

By *rmrshorny2Couple
over a year ago

Seaside

Lovely

over a year ago

Fantastic story. Especially as we know the area quite well.

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

as we got out the front cab noticed the heat wave rising of the dual caridge way in the distance.k got in the back where took some pics [just posted]put on a show as guys started to gather round to look.she lay back bent over open legged rubbed her pie .called me into back and droped my shorts to get my stiffy out gentle wanked and suck my cock while thrusting her arse toward the watchers.their moans and growns getting louder.she then turned and beconed the first one in for a wank and a sucking .he stud up as she sat on bed he soon cum into tissue he had in his hand.as he got out she got 2more in and laid them back on bed wanking and sucking them in turn.[she had had to put stockings on as her cuts from the brambles where leaveing blood on sheets]and the guys outside van where all haveing a feel a couple finished themself outside 'as she completed the 2 in van .we decided to stop for a drink

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

sorry to go of from events a bit but got to many p messages to ans .no we dont say when out dogging spontainious.no we not gonna meet any one there and please be respectfull to people there as a lot of striaghts go for walk ect.doggers will give you a sign,

over a year ago

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

the drink was nice and cold from fridge in back .the heat was intense in back even with doors open so we sat on step her clothes were now wet and clingy and her hair was getting stuck on her face ect.there was still a couple of guys there that had not cum .she said that it was to hot to go back in van but if they wanted to wank themselfs they could watch her.with that she removed her pants and sat back down on the side step legs apart showing off her pie in all its glory her pubes wear now shades darker from the wetness [a mixture of sweat and juices] she continude to tease then lay back and pulled her knees up to her chest holding them slightly apart as she did so her pie open slightly to reveal a nice pink coulor outr lips.i was standing outside with the doggers looking and was hard as fuck .she turned her head to side a little and i told her i was gonna feel her pie the guys had been joined by a couple more as i gentle touched her on her lower belly she bit her lip and let out a little moan as i moved my fingers futher down to her inside top of leg area she was dripping i touched her outer lips she tensed up in the first throws of a cum.my cock was rampent to as had been hard on and off for a while.i had to have my feet on an angle and hold my self in a upwards sloping press up postion with her legs pulled up to her knees[she was still holding them ]and we fucked for the guys .didnt need to long for her to cum .didnt need long for me and the guys where wanking like fury.was a proper good old fashion dogging night sadley no other females. please note we do not allways go up to marsh lane and is a popular spot in day and early eveing for normal people so if you go along there dont aproach people cock in hand if you are lucky enough to see a dogging couple there they will let you know.

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

More please

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

"More please"
ha this was true no more to add to this .but we out agian at week end.and who knows my be in your street.and thanks for so many p message replies.shame not more couples out there playing the game

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

we had over 200 messages about this more than our schoolie girl or our friday night story from a couple years ago.so if we did a planed meet for early evening [ 6 till 8ish]how many of you would turn up?we think not 2 hundred ha ha.

By *arkthespark1Man
over a year ago

coventry

Be nice to see it live of you going again over the weekend

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

"Be nice to see it live of you going again over the weekend "
thanks mark. over 200 private messages and one responce whats up wont your mrs let you text at weekend?

By *iptopcoolMan
over a year ago

mid

I wish I could find out where this lake was

I would definitely have a trip to it just see these pair x

Superb pics by the way x

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

thanks for that mr tip.glad you like them

over a year ago

"opened up the door and he couldnt believe what he saw a fully kitted out dogging van"

Hahaha, that made me chuckle...no that's a lie, what I meant to say was BURST OUT LAUGHING, Worst thing is, I'm on the train with lots of people thinking 'what the hell is that weirdo laughing at'

Great little outing

over a year ago

That's actually made my day

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

"That's actually made my day "
if you been there would defo made your day.we not heared from any one that was there so guessing they just dirty doggers not fabbers.[had lots from dirty fabbers that wish they where there ha]

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

did post we whernt up there all the time.so did any go up there this weekend looking for fun course of this thread ?let us know on here .

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

due to so many private messages about this k wanted to do this again wearing schoolie uniform so we did today 28 th.afternoon 2 30 till 3 30ish .sadley was pissing down rain so couldnt get out of van but took some good pics gonna post em .more to follow

over a year ago

Love the pics xx

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

"Love the pics xx"
thanks got more but gotta delete so pics to post em bo ho

over a year ago

"due to so many private messages about this k wanted to do this again wearing schoolie uniform so we did today 28 th.afternoon 2 30 till 3 30ish .sadley was pissing down rain so couldnt get out of van but took some good pics gonna post em .more to follow"

It's a great set of pics. Made me unbelievably horny! Good work you two...keep it up!

over a year ago

By *ack again100Man
over a year ago

Tamworth

I have met these two on a couple of occasions including a meet in the now infamous "dogging" van

See you soon

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

"I have met these two on a couple of occasions including a meet in the now infamous "dogging" van

See you soon "

we guessing you probley will.we know you allways turn up.

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

think no we know its hot there to night we not there but getting messages from peps that are.had more cars than ever thanks to this post well done you fabers

By *aith boyMan
over a year ago

Worthing

it's couples like you that make dogging worthwhile!!.. not always getting to fuck the girl, but being teased and them showing is fantastic.. fabbed all the pix.. keep it going !

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

"it's couples like you that make dogging worthwhile!!.. not always getting to fuck the girl, but being teased and them showing is fantastic.. fabbed all the pix.. keep it going !"
thanks and its guys like you we do it for that out there waiting and if you get to score great if you get to watch hey no props thanks for fabbs and if you ever come our way let us know and you will be in our pics

By *aith boyMan
over a year ago

Worthing

you're spoiling me mate!!.. she has such a tight body on her.. that uniform got me rock hard

over a year ago

Great story and great photos to go with it . Just live the uniform

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

well here we go again.we where up marsh lane today 1st aug.between 2 till 3 15 ish,k was dressed sencible.[see new pics] had a walk round saw some walkers no dirty doggers.was a bit over cast so never mind .we sat in van for a while just chating about the last ten years how quick its gone .and palls we dont see any more .and how we have embrassed this fab life style.decieded we would go to lay byes and just put on a show like we havent done for ages [we usually have doggers join in ha]so went parked up striaght into back of van opened up curtains fully but locked doors striped naked and had a kiss and cuddle before k performed her famous blow your mind blow jobs gentley licking sucking my shaft and balls licking under my balls [wow top ] a crowd had gatherd out side the window all straining for a better look lots of tapping on window and door wanting to come in some who knew van but not today .we continude to play and have full sexin front of frenzed wanking guys. i opened the door and past out her pants for the guys [one ran off with them ]ha .so after an hour up there we drove home her pant less .leggs on dash board flashing .dont know if any of the guys are on fab to confirm but true

over a year ago

"well here we go again.we where up marsh lane today 1st aug.between 2 till 3 15 ish,k was dressed sencible.[see new pics] had a walk round saw some walkers no dirty doggers.was a bit over cast so never mind .we sat in van for a while just chating about the last ten years how quick its gone .and palls we dont see any more .and how we have embrassed this fab life style.decieded we would go to lay byes and just put on a show like we havent done for ages [we usually have doggers join in ha]so went parked up striaght into back of van opened up curtains fully but locked doors striped naked and had a kiss and cuddle before k performed her famous blow your mind blow jobs gentley licking sucking my shaft and balls licking under my balls [wow top ] a crowd had gatherd out side the window all straining for a better look lots of tapping on window and door wanting to come in some who knew van but not today .we continude to play and have full sexin front of frenzed wanking guys. i opened the door and past out her pants for the guys [one ran off with them ]ha .so after an hour up there we drove home her pant less .leggs on dash board flashing .dont know if any of the guys are on fab to confirm but true"
well I can confirm your a genuine nice couple and the pics are definitley marsh

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

"well here we go again.we where up marsh lane today 1st aug.between 2 till 3 15 ish,k was dressed sencible.[see new pics] had a walk round saw some walkers no dirty doggers.was a bit over cast so never mind .we sat in van for a while just chating about the last ten years how quick its gone .and palls we dont see any more .and how we have embrassed this fab life style.decieded we would go to lay byes and just put on a show like we havent done for ages [we usually have doggers join in ha]so went parked up striaght into back of van opened up curtains fully but locked doors striped naked and had a kiss and cuddle before k performed her famous blow your mind blow jobs gentley licking sucking my shaft and balls licking under my balls [wow top ] a crowd had gatherd out side the window all straining for a better look lots of tapping on window and door wanting to come in some who knew van but not today .we continude to play and have full sexin front of frenzed wanking guys. i opened the door and past out her pants for the guys [one ran off with them ]ha .so after an hour up there we drove home her pant less .leggs on dash board flashing .dont know if any of the guys are on fab to confirm but true well I can confirm your a genuine nice couple and the pics are definitley marsh "
trist you know marsh lane allright.ha prop there now ha .we where in lay bye you know to headingto wards stonebridge on leamington road.

over a year ago

"well here we go again.we where up marsh lane today 1st aug.between 2 till 3 15 ish,k was dressed sencible.[see new pics] had a walk round saw some walkers no dirty doggers.was a bit over cast so never mind .we sat in van for a while just chating about the last ten years how quick its gone .and palls we dont see any more .and how we have embrassed this fab life style.decieded we would go to lay byes and just put on a show like we havent done for ages [we usually have doggers join in ha]so went parked up striaght into back of van opened up curtains fully but locked doors striped naked and had a kiss and cuddle before k performed her famous blow your mind blow jobs gentley licking sucking my shaft and balls licking under my balls [wow top ] a crowd had gatherd out side the window all straining for a better look lots of tapping on window and door wanting to come in some who knew van but not today .we continude to play and have full sexin front of frenzed wanking guys. i opened the door and past out her pants for the guys [one ran off with them ]ha .so after an hour up there we drove home her pant less .leggs on dash board flashing .dont know if any of the guys are on fab to confirm but true well I can confirm your a genuine nice couple and the pics are definitley marsh trist you know marsh lane allright.ha prop there now ha .we where in lay bye you know to headingto wards stonebridge on leamington road."
im here now waiting for camper van couple

By *ice rideMan
over a year ago

solihull

Wow I was in the area a bit earlier in the day. Wish I had seen you there in the van and had a wank for you x

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

guys sorry to bring this to front agian.but we have had so many messages and people fab k pics we do not have the time to send you all a thanks message back.we are so gratefull you read and enjoy .yes all true .no we not out every day .thank you all

Post new Message to Thread