Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My girlfriend and her naughty fantasy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Me and Sophie had only going out around 2 years. Things had moved fast, we pretty much had fallen in love and had been inseprable since meeting. The Sex was good in fact it was great, the more we trusted each other the more we openend up. It was late one night, a few drink s had turned into several and it wasnt long before we were upstairs in our newly rented house tearing each others clothes off. After some passionate sex the conversation turned to fantasies. I admitted reluctanctly to her that it had always turned me one the idea of her with another man. She admitted this was so naughty but seemed intrigued.

I admitted to regualrly wanking about this and even imagined my best friends taking it in turns to fuck her whilst i watched on. I only had to feel how soaking wet her pussy was to know that i wasnt the only one getting turned on by the thought of this.

I told her she could tell me if there was anyone else she particularly fancied in her social circle or even mine. She seemed ambarassed and was obviouslty worries abour hurting her feelings.

I told her to relax and slowly inserted my cock inside her from behind, as her moans grew louder i encouyraged her to think about someone else.

Still reluctnat i asked her "Are you thinking about someone in particular."

"Yes" she repliued still seemingly nervous about hurting my feelings.

I encouraged her to imagine them, imagine it was them and not her boyfriend who was currently inside her.......................

I didnt push it to far and declined from asking her exactly who was turning her on so much. I wanted to make her feel comfroptbale about the whole thing and not scare her off. One partocular day we had been sending some quite horny texts to each other throughout the day. I suggested that when she came homne from work i would be waiting for her on the bed. Sophie worked in a cafe at the time and would be home for 5. I suggested she cam and sat on my cock, and she can tell me exactly who was turning her on so much and exactly why she wanted to fuck them so much.....................

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *CE15Man
over a year ago

Banstead

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *ere to enjoyCouple
over a year ago

town near derby

Very simmilare to how we started love it xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love this

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

over a year ago

Part two coming soon guys

By *tud63Man
over a year ago

Skelmersdale

over a year ago

Sophie came straight upstairs to me, it had been a hot day in the cafe and added to her horny texts. It meant her pussy was slightly clammy with a subtle mix of sweat and cum.

it wasn't long before she was impaired on my cock, I was a lot more intense then last time and fucked her hard, grabbing her hair I asked her if she had been fantasising again. Without any hesitance she admitted that it hasn't been me that had turned her on today.

the fucking slowed until she was rocking very slowly back and forth and whispering to me.

"There's a customer I fancy in the shop Matt"

I nearly exploded inside her there and then, I kissed her intensely and told her it was fine and she could open up to me.

He had been coming in every day for over a month now, suited and a lot older then Sophie she admitted that there was an obvious attraction between them that has become common knowledge throughout the staff team in the cafe, the girls even teased her about going red when he came in.

Our fucking became fast and hard again whilst Sophie admitted that she wanted to have sex with him and that he seemed more successful and more powerful than me, she talked of him waiting for her when the cafe closed and offering her a lift home, she had declined but went into detail about what they could get upto, she became more open as she came screaming at me that she fancied him so much until I shot my hot load straight inside her dripping pussy......

over a year ago

Great story. This is how I am with my wife but don't want to push it

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

If only my wife would do this. ..

over a year ago

John was becoming the regular subject during sex and Sophie was now Comfortable admitting she fancied him. Even talking about him out of the bedroom casually just saying "can't wait to see him tommorrow". The normality if it all and her don't care attitude was turning me on even more.

every sexual session now ended with her discussing John and how much the urge for her to fuck him was becoming real.

It was after a month or so that I suggested she should give him her number. She seem puzzled and I was a little scared I over stepped the mark. she enquirer why I would want her to do that.

I informed her u wanted her sexual desires to be fulfilled, as long as I had access to reading the messages whenever I wanted I was happy for them to flirt, the ultimate aim was for me to watch them spend the night together in a hotel. Watching as all their sexual tension is unleashed in one passionate night whilst me the helpless boyfriend watches on

By *aughtiness123Couple
over a year ago

Mmm love doing this. Talking about different people we both fancy on both sides.

over a year ago

wow shes gonna get that guy

over a year ago

Lived this. Memories still make me hard

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/07/16 00:57:29]

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

over a year ago

A few weeks had passed and Sophie made a few excuses as to why she hadn't exchanged numbers. All this changed one night when we were laying in bed just relaxing, she shot up in bed red faced. "John has text me!!! Apparently he has asked for my number and one of the girls has give it him" She seemed embarrassed and shy but deep down I knew this excited her.

"Well text him back. Honestly as long as you don't hide anything from me, I'm cool with it" was my reply.

we spent the next twenty minutes kissing slowly whilst my fingers circled her clit. She took the plunge and text him back whilst we were were teasing each other.

she wanted to make it clear to him that she was in a relationship early on to save any confusion.

John seemed taken aback by it all. "What and your boyfriend is cool with this?"

Once John get his head round this things really started to move fast. Talk of what they wanted to do to each other followed by the fact her boyfriend couldn't totally please her sexually really got him in the mood. It was even him that suggested we both meet him for a drink, he stayed in hotels anyway during his time here. If everyone felt relaxed he and Sophie could finally release that tension that had been building up. They fancied each other, they wanted each other and they were going to have each other......

By *atureandhornyCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

My kind of girl ?? love the scenario

over a year ago

over a year ago

We spent the next week taking filthy photos to send to John, letting her call him whilst we fucked, at one point I was fucking her doggy whilst she screamed down the phone to him that she wished it was him. It had all become too much, we needed to take the plunge, or at least they did, John had continually been coming in the cafe, even the day after she had been cumming down the phone for him. It was becoming awkward, it needed to happen.

We arranged to meet John In a local bar in the city centre. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, it was one thing talking about it but actually taking my girlfriend to meet a man she admitted she couldn't stop thinking about, this was a whole new level.

Sophie kissed me before the taxi picked us up "are you sure about this? I feel scared"

"I'm absolutely positive" I replied. I loved my girlfriend but I needed her to follow her instinct, she fancied this man and I wanted her to be pleasured by him. Why should I get in the way of them both doing what they so badly needed to do.

we walked in the bar and John was waiting dressed in his suit, I could see why she liked him, he looked like money, a George clooney type of not a little younger. he kissed Sophie on the cheek and shook my hand.

I couldn't fault his attitude towards me, he showed me respect and included me in the conversations but all the while I knew Sophie and him were undressing each other. After many conversations of small talk, the chat turned towards just how much they had fell for each other physically when they had first set eyes on each other, they were giggling and flirting, talking about the time Sophie had dropped the cutlery and purposefully bent down in front of him to tease him........

By *els01Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Mmmm xxx

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

over a year ago

John politely excused himself so he could go to the toilet whch left me and Sophie alone in the bar.

We kissed on the lips before i asked her the big question "Do you want to go back to his hotel?"

Sophie just nodded, accepting that it was now in the open, she had fallen for this guy and it was inevitable they were going to have a sexual relatinship, i suppose the bonus was that i encouraged it.

When John returned i suggested we maybe went back to his hotel for a drink, as calm as you like he agreed and said of course. It had been painful watching them both trying to have a covilised drink when all they wanted was to be entwined in each other, kissing, fucking and geting all that passion out. As crazy as it sounded i had never seen Sophie like this, not even in the early stages of the relationship.

We all agreed to share a taxi to the hilotn hotel, John's paid the fare and informed us that it would all go on expenses, he was obviously a very succesfful man. A succesful man who was about to fuck the brains out of my 23 year old girlfriend.

Once in the lift of the hotel, i couldnt resisit any longer and went to kiss Sophie in front of John, Sophie obliged whilst i cheekily placed my hand over her pussy, circling her clit over the fabric of the soft dress. I then Said Doesnt John get one? Both awkwardly looked at each other before they locked lips, slow but sexy kissing between my girl and her lover. This was interupted by the lift reahing the 8th floor, we exited the lift and entered the hotel room, the scene of where Sophiwe and John would start their relationship..........

over a year ago

More please.....

over a year ago

Loving this please continue

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/07/16 10:20:19]

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

A great post so far, always good to get the voyeur bf view of things. J

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm

over a year ago

Once inside the room i was keen not to allown the situation to turn awkward. They should feel comfortable with each other, i didtn want them worried that they couldnt let go just because of my presence. We shared a drink and had a nervous chat before i suggested Sophie maybe go to the bathroom and lose the dress. She asked me if i would come and help help undo the dress from the back. John then enquired whether he should maybe get out of the suit into his underwear. Sophie was quick to reply "I've seen you everyday in that suit for the last three months, i want to be the one ti help you out of it."

How could John argue. I followed soph into the bathroom, i pulled down the zip from behind her, we were looking into each others eyes through the mirror before she turned and faced me, the dress had fallen to the floor to reveal only a bra, all the time Sophie had been flirting with John in the bar i was unaware she had no knickers on, the bra also came off before she looked at me and said "This is mine and Johns night now Matt, i've never wanted to have sex with anyone so much in my life, your welcome to join in but i would prefer if you let us both make love to each other at first."

This shook me a little but the throbbing erection in my jeans suggested otherwise. "Ive got protection in my pocket" I informed her. Sophie just smiled and stated that i should forget about this. If she was fucking this man then no condoms were to be used, she trustedhim and wanted to feel him inside her, i panicked and asked if she had taken her pill. Of course she had, i knew from my perosnal experience just how mcuh Soph loved the feeling of being filled with hot cum.

She then took me by the hand and we walked back into the room, John was sat on the end of the bed and didnt even need to say aything, as soon as he saw her naked body he went to her. they both embraced each other, embracing and locking lips they fell onto the bed, this was three months of sexual tension coming to to a head. Sophie didnt even look at me, she straddled him, telling John "She had thought aout this every suince meeting him". She turned to me, "sit in the conrer Matt"

I sat with my cock in my hand whilst this man started working on my girlfriends pussy, she was screaming, asking him to play with her nipples John started to work his tongue deep inside her cunt, asked Sophie closed her eyes and tried her best to refrain from coming straight away. She pulled his head from between his legs telling him she needed his cock. She got to her knees at the side of the bed and undid his belt, he momentarily looed up at me and smirked, my girlfriend was his and he knew it.

I looked down to see Sophie going to work on his 8 inches of rock solid cock, she switched between his balls and his shaft before deep throating him to the base of his cock, only stopping for air for a few seconds before launching her lips back onto him. She had not even looked at me since she had started................................................

over a year ago

Brilliant,I love watching Mrs with another guy.

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

over a year ago

Will post what happened next after lunch guys. This is where it starts to get extremely naughty

over a year ago

By *hell and jWoman
over a year ago

doncaster

Mmm more more

over a year ago

Sophie now couldnt wait to get John's suit off and was ripping it from his body without a care. Once naked, John sat on the end of the bed whilst Sophie rose to her knees and straddled him. I too had stripped naked, not that either of them had noticed. We were all now totally naked.

It was here when the intensity seemed to relax, John was intensely kissing Sophie in a way that i first did when i met her, sophie responded by whispering in his ear, i coudlnt quite make ouit what they were saying to each other but they were entranced by each ther, this was genuione lust and attraction, it felt like it wasnt even put on to pleasure me, had i gone too far?

It was then that Soph reached round for his cock, in one motino she raised her gorgoeus bum and placed the cock inside her, i coudknt resist anymore as she let out a scream and simply said "wow". I went over to her and kissed her, she simply said "Thank you baby, he is amazing" and then turned back towards John to kiss him. I was needed and it wasnt very clear if i was even wanted.

John stood up, and was implaing Soph on that big cock, all the while she was hanging on to her new man, legs wrapped around him, clinging on as if she never wanted to let go.

John seemed to up his game at this point and asked sophie if she wanted a proper fucking. "Yes detroy me" she replied. John chucked her on the bed, as she spreasd her legs on all fours. She signalled me to come and kiss her, whilst he inserted his cock. This is how i knew she liked it, spread like a slut, being used like what she described "as a cum bucket". I kissed her and asked her if she was enjoying it, she just told me to shut up and let her take it, she did let me join in slightly but this was only to play with her nipples which was guranteed to make her cum. The noise was deafening as John slapped back and forth into my girls bum, Sophie was acting more sluttier by the scond and informed me she was going to come on his cock, her face was flushed as was her back as the oprgasm built up, was i really seeing this?

All she could say as his thrust became more vigorous was "He is amazing, Matt he is amazing, he's amazing" before she came all over, John withdrew and Sophie collpased on her stomach, his cock glistened with my girls come, Sophie could hardly speak, he had seriusly destroyed her cunt.

Me and Sophie spent the next two minutes kissing slowly as John poured us all another drink and let sopie recover, all Sophie could say was thank you and that it was the most intense orgasm she has ever had.

It was then i asked where she wanted John to come, "where do you think?" Sophie replied. Call me naive but i assumed Sophie would maybe feel it more respectable if she let him cover them beaitiful tits i had just been playing with. she smiled and laughed before raising her voice to John.

"john Matt is a pussy when it comes to spunking inside me and always gets scared i havent took my pill. Your not a pussy are you?"

John just smiled and politiely said whatever your comfotable with babe.

"come and fill my cunt up John, lay on top of me and shoot all your spunk in me"....................

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *tud63Man
over a year ago

Skelmersdale

Hope thers more to this

over a year ago

very sexy slut

over a year ago

Will update in a couple of hours guys. Tables for all the comments xxxx

over a year ago

Good story, I now have a boner

By *otts2748Man
over a year ago

mansfield

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/07/16 17:47:59]

over a year ago

Good stuff!

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

very interesting so far i hope there is more to cum

over a year ago

Sophie instructed me to lay beside her and hold her hand. "Matt never spunks up me no matter how much I beg John and I just love the feeling"

John downed his drink and mounted the bed, "open your legs nice and wife for me Sophie, in fact Matt lift them high up in the air for me, we need to make sure if I do it we put it as deep inside her as possible"

Sophie laughed and turned to me "see!! How hard was that? It's not hard to spunk up me, I've begged you and then John doesn't blink an eye lid"

Before I could answer John was once again plunged deep inside my beautiful girlfriend. Slamming down hard, Sophie let go off my hand and grasp Johns head and pulled it in close to her.

I could only watched as they talked to each other lips almost touching. "I fancy you so much baby" "I know you do o want you regularly now John, please place that spunk up me"

John told Sophie to beg for it, the thrusts getting harder and more passionate.

"Fill my cunt up baby, I want every last drop"

Johns breathe got faster he was pulling Sophie's hair back until he groaned so loud that Sophie has to pull his head into her breathe and with four or five right thrusts he had placed every drop of his speed inside my girlfriend, Sophie looked in heaven as he remained inside her, both kissing each other so slowly you'd have thought I was a million miles away.........

By *tud63Man
over a year ago

Skelmersdale

So did they fuck again or was it a 1 off

over a year ago

Wow.made me cuz

over a year ago

so sexy u r a cuck for ever more

over a year ago

Great story. Lucky lady!

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

over a year ago

Great story

over a year ago

Will be updating in next to hours guys

over a year ago

John suddenly stood up to his feet towards the bottom of the bed, probably the the post cum reality had sunk in that he the girl who had served his coffee everyday for 3 months and that he had joked and flirted with was now laid in front of him fucked, out of breath and full of his spunk whilst her boyfriend was laid next to her holding her hand.

John seemed almost embarassed now and joked that it was hot in the room and that he would opt for a cool shower. We were now alone turning round to each other i asked Sophie how she felt, "Do you want my honest answer?" "of course" i replied.

sophie went onto to describe how it was the best sex she had ever had and how she had not felt that sexy since first meeting me. At this point my fingers slowly made their way onto her now soaking cunt, i could was amazed at the sheer amount of cum that hew new lover had placed inside her. "did you enjoy him shooting up you" Sophie informed me that she was alwys going to love that feeling, its just a shame i wouldnt do it to her regulalrly.

I couldnt hold it any longer and pulled sophie's body onto me, my cock automatically sliding between her pussy lips which was made easier due to it being spunk filled.

This seemed to turn Sophie on again and we started to fuck as the sound of the shower subsided next door, Sophie was now in full bitch mode.

"I want him again and again and again matt."

"your not number one anymore"

"I want him to be my regualr lover"

Sophie explained that the rules had changed, and she fancied this guy, and this guy fancied her her and that she wanted my promise that they could fuck whenever they wanted in future regardless of whether i was there or not

It was like a switch had gone off in her head......

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Very hot x

By *innie33Man
over a year ago

ennis

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *emanandsheraCouple
over a year ago

castle Greyskull

Very enjoyable... Quite Similar to an experience we had with a long time friend of ours (he always wore a suit too) both males shared and pleasured shera a bit more and all loved it! Great and horny story tho,thanks for post!??

over a year ago

Got me dripping pre-cum

over a year ago

Wow

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Love this so far want to know did it continue

over a year ago

Looking forward to reading more

By *ansfield lassWoman
over a year ago

mansfield

Would love this myself

By *els01Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

X

By *leedswMan
over a year ago

London

By *ot_couple84Couple
over a year ago

Andover

Mmmmm so sexy! Love doung this with my man! Great story, keep it going xx

By *arney_bettyCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

mmmmmm got me very wet. ??

over a year ago

Next chapter coming up in next twenty mins xx

over a year ago

The following week i couldnt stop thinking about our night of passion. Sophie informed me that John had not stop texting her, she was constantly on her phone giggling and talking about him. They releived their night in detail and the texts were ending in "miss you babe", "cant wait until next time."

It was only when we were fucking ourselves that Sophie's true feelings came out, admitting to me that she had wanked at least two times a day thinking about her new lover. It was the following thursday when she propsed that they should fuck each other again. The only problem was John was abusy man and arranging a night when we were all free was a hassle and the fact that he moved around with his job meant that time was precious.

"The only option is that me and John fuck when we are both free and your not there." My heart fluttered was she really asking if she could see him alone, whenever she wanted without my permission. As usual the feeling of horniness dominating my thought path. "if thats what you want baby"

"Yes it is, you know it is, i need him babe"

Sophie compromised at telling me when she was going to do it and agreed to telling me every detail after the event.

the following Tuesday i had finshed work at 3pm, we were having maintennce repairs at work and the office was out of order. I decided that this would allow me time to make a nice meal for me and soph. I loved cooking and thought i would suprise her when i got home with a bottle of wine that she copuld enjoy on the sofa whilst i made us somethig lovely. I couldnt wait to spend the night with her chilling on the sofa with Sophie in my arms with the the certainty that this would probably turn into a horny fuck.

I arrived back at the house at 4pm. It was sophie's day off so i expected she would be cleaning the house with her favourite music blaring. I shouted her entring the house but had no reply, she was obviously upstairs so i shouted up. No reply.

I placed the shopping on the kitchen side and made my way upstairs. Our bedroom was in the attice and a curling staircase meant that i could not see the bedroom as i opened the bottom door. As i turned the handle i heard a sudden shout of my name

In a hurried and frantic voice Sophie shouted me "Matt not now, stay downstairs"

"whats up babe, you ok?"

"Yeah im fine but John is here darling, let us have half an hour alone and i'll come down to see you."

I was in a state of shock, i knew they were planning on spending time alone fucking but without telling me??? In our bed??? without my permission?"

By *tud63Man
over a year ago

Skelmersdale

Did she giv u details

By *oredbusinessmanMan
over a year ago

Downham Market

Great story!

I love being a suited bull

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

over a year ago

over a year ago

I was unsure how to act. Do i accpet this as the obedient cuck i was turning into? Or did i regain control? It was an easy decision really, i think i wanted this as much as Sophie and John wanted each other. I closed the door and laid in the spare room, i could hear the moans from upstairs as the bed squeaked, the thud of the headboard hitting the back wall only served to make my cock even harder.

I decided to unzip my jeans, i could hear my girlfriend's climax gettign louder and louder and the faint cry of "Fucking spunk for me you dirty bastard, fill me up again John."

I guessed they wouldnt be long finished so i decided to juimp up and act as niormal as i could. I took myself downstairs to unpack the ingredients of our supposed romantic and cosy night in.

After ten minutes i hear the sound of feet coming down the stairs, John was first down as Sohie has semingly gone to frshen herself up in the bathroom.

"hi Matt you ok mate?" John said as he went to shake my hand

What flabbergasted me was the nonchalan attitude of the guy that had just had sex with the girl of my dreams in my bed.

"Yeah im good John are you?"

"busy mate to be honest, had some very important meetings this week so needed that to be honest."

Without even flinhing John tied the laces on hios shoes whilst sat on my dining room chair, he straightened his tie and briskly announced that he would see me around. And with that he was gone

I was almost open mouthed, gob smacked at the fact he hadnt even addressed the fact that he had just spunked up my girl and invited himself to my house.

It was then that Sophie cam down the stairs and entered the kitchen. her face was emtionless as she kissed em on the lips quickly

"Ohh, are you cooking toniht sweetheart? What are you making."

The previous hour still not being discussed as she rooted through my ingredients.

"Are you not going to explain yourself?" i asked

"What do you mean? she replied

I almost had to laugh as i explained that the last thing i expected was John to be laid in my bed inside my girlfriend when i get home from work.

"and whats the problem?" she enquired, genuinely shocked that i had questioned it.

before i could explain she came and embraced me throwing her arms around my neck and locking lips with me, she whispered "Come into the front room, i have a suprise for you"

What could this be? I think i'd had enough suprises for one day. I followed my girlfriend (who was dressed in tight little silk hotpants with a short vest top on"

I stood behind her as she removed the silk shorts and bent over in front of me

turning round she sat on the sofa and proceed to lift her legs in the air, they were open, high and wide.

"Lick Johns fucking spunk out of me now, i cant be bothered to shower and i can feel it dripping."

I simply froze at the sight of the hot white creamy cum bubbling out of her pussy.

I stuttered "Soph, I, What, Soph come on."

"what??? what are you stuttering at? You suggested this lifestyle, i told you my feelings for John, now fucking clean me."

And with that i fell to my knees, Sophie brought my head in close as my tongue tocuhed the creamy spunk

"Every last drop baby, he has been with me for a few hours so theres a few loads up there babe"

I was struggling to cop with the sheer amount of sperm that this guy had placed up my girl."

"Have you got it all babe?"

I noded and informed her that i think id got it all up with my mouth.

without even blinking she stood to her feet and told me i was amazing, before simply asking wehat time her food would be ready for...............

By *ohn Wilson96Man
over a year ago

from inside your wardrobe

I think I want to marry her !!!

By *punkyhelmet5Man
over a year ago

Weston-super-mare

Id show her the door and fuck off now ok arranging it when you no but no secret meetings without telling you same reason i never meet married women on fab without speaking to hubby 1st its soo wrong

over a year ago

"Id show her the door and fuck off now ok arranging it when you no but no secret meetings without telling you same reason i never meet married women on fab without speaking to hubby 1st its soo wrong"

Don't think your quite "getting" the vibe here

over a year ago

By *oredbusinessmanMan
over a year ago

Downham Market

"Id show her the door and fuck off now ok arranging it when you no but no secret meetings without telling you same reason i never meet married women on fab without speaking to hubby 1st its soo wrong

Don't think your quite "getting" the vibe here "

He definitely isn't!! It's an amazing vibe!!

over a year ago

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

over a year ago

Liking where this is going xa

over a year ago

Wonder what he made for dinner?

Great story!!

over a year ago

What a fantastic an horny read. Can't wait for more.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Update coming in next hour guys

over a year ago

Looking forward to it

over a year ago

over a year ago

john will b taking ur gf out next

over a year ago

I wonder whats happened? Long hour!!

over a year ago

Sophie and John were now constantly texting each other, I would be lying if I said it didn't make me happy seeing how much she had changed over the last few weeks, constantly giggling at her phone, making more of an effort to look sexy.

This man had released a new lease of life into my girl, given her extra confidence and she seemed so happy. Sophie seemed so happy, even casually stating to me how lucky she was to have two men in her life.

John had been working away for the next two weeks which seemed to frustrate Sophie, she even went as far as calling him late at night to flirt and tell him she couldn't wait to see him when he was back in town. Saying things like "missing my sexy man and speak soon baby" all this whilst I was laid next to her in bed. She never flinched as she put the phone down and kissed me goodnight.

Two weeks had passed and it was finally pay day, I always treated her on payday and we both always made an effort to go for a meal or spend a night in a posh hotel etc.

This particular Friday I had booked a very nice Italian, deciding not to tell her until that afternoon, I thought I'd let her think I had forgot.

I text her at midday. "Be ready for 7pm tonight gorgeous, table booked, gorgeous Italian for my gorgeous fiancé"

(We were due to marry later in the year)

"you could have let me know, John has surprised me and is taking me out now" the text read

I was shocked and disappointed, this was our little tradition

I text back "where are we going, what are the plans"

"Your going nowhere babe ha ha, johns booked a proper restaurant and had transferred me money to buy a dress babe, I couldn't say no, I Won't be too late home though"

What? How? Why? I couldn't get my head round this. For the first time I felt slight anger and resentment

"I'm your fiancé and your fucking me off for another man"

She called instantly and protested, I was the one who encouraged this, I was the one who brought them together, I couldn't have the best of both worlds, I was either In or out.

I needed my girl to be satisfied and I had to accept that she was going to spend more time with her new man. I apologised and told her I understood. I told her that I would wait for her return tonight. She replied positively. "Good boy, can you get me some nice underwear out ready for me baby, love you"

Sophie arrived home just after 5. I was sat on the sofa and she straddled me excitedly, kissing me she said "what's yours plans tonight baby?"

"Well I've cancelled the table so I'm just gonna chill on the sofa until you get home"

"Ok love, you should see the restaurant John has booked, oh my god, he is actually amazing, I don't know what time I'll be home so you don't have to wait up for me"

With that Sophie went upstairs to shower and get ready for her romantic night, only shouting me up to fetch her a glass of prosecco.

She came down and my jaw dropped. She looked stunning, she looked nervous, and asked me how she looked.

She had gone that extra mile, I had never seen her so excited, she kissed me on the lips before explaining that her taxi was here,

And with that she had gone, my beautiful fiancé on her date with her lover.

I was left feeling nervous, excited if not empty all alone.........E

over a year ago

bad times for u now ur a cuck

over a year ago

I think you might have lost this one.

over a year ago

"I think you might have lost this one."
I think he has too

over a year ago

So horny reading this, reminds of similar times with my ex on here

over a year ago

I felt restless during my time alone. I didn't want to go out incase i missed Sophie getting back in, i couldnt concentrate on the TV. The uneasy feeling mixed with constant horniness left me with a sligh sickly feeling.

I decided to text Sophie "Hows your night going baby", the half an hour it took to reply seemed like eternity, the text read "amazing babe, food is beautiful and John has bought us champagne"

I enquired what tiem i should expect her back. "Around 11 i reckon, speak soon x" was all i got.

I was left clock watching until around 11:15 when the door burst open. In walked a giggling an obviosuly tipsy Sophie closely followed by a smartly dressed John who also looked like he had shared the champagne with my girl.

"Hi babe" Sophie remarked, kicking her shoes off and entering the living room whilst holding hands with her lover.

John said hi and enquired how i was. Sophie then instrcuted me to fetch three glasses of wine and a bottle of her favourite red. No sooner had i left for the kitchen when Sophie and John took my place on the sofa, sophie sprawled across his knee with her knee lenghth dress rolled up just below her waisline. John had a form hand on my girlfriedns upper thigh as in re-entered. I handed them the drinks and took my place on the signel seat across the room.

Sophie and John contonued to fill me in on how amazing the restaurant was. John explaing that he regualrly took work customers there and it was a personal favourite.

Small talk pursued until Sophie announced they they both had a little plan. Sophie told me that it had been such an amzing night and it would have been a shame to kiss John goodbye on the steps of the restaurant so she had invited him to stop the night.

"I'll make the spare bed up if you want babe"

"You know that is going to happen matt, me and John will share our bed. You can fucking watch us. If your lucky we will let you sleep on the bedroom floor so you can listen to us all night"

My cock instantly became erect. It shouldnt have but this had been the scenario i had fantasised about. My girl having a regualr lover, wanting him more than me, sharing our bed, sharing her pussy, being her boyfriend aswell as me.

Sophie then informed me that they were both going upstairs and that i should come up in about twenty minutes, statign that she couldnt wait to get a proper cock inside her after two weeks of mine, as they kissed, she squeezed his suit trousers and led him upstairs.

As i entered the bedroom twenty minutes later i noticed that there was a duvet from the spare room on the floor with two pillows. Sophie was laid naked with her legs spread wide as John's face was buried deep in her cunt. Opening her eyes, Sophie was gasping, and was omnly just able to inform me that my bed was on the floor "Lay down their and watch how he fucks me properly you Matt."

Humiliated i took off my clothes and laid on my bed that seemed more suited to a pet than her loving boyfriend.

Sophie was now straddling a naked John as i watched his cock enter her from behind, kissing him pasioantely she thanked him for an amazing night and informed him for what must have been the 7th time how much she had missed him.

turning towards me she instrcuted me to come and lick his balls from behind her. "i fucking love John matt, he is going to fuck me all night and in the morning and your going to watch as he pumps me full of cum"

It suddenly turned very dirty very quickly. John laid back as Sophie leant forward on top of him, shouting at me to lick his fucking balls as his 8 inch cock continued to pound her pussy.

Sophie asked John to play with her nipples as she bounced up and down.

"Ohhh John i fucking love you" is all i could hear as a lapped at his balls and moved up towards her arsehole...........

over a year ago

over a year ago

Can't wait for next part

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

over a year ago

Next part?

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Looking like he enjoys the humiliation

over a year ago

Will be updated later today. Xx

By *ercaDona74Couple
over a year ago

Brough near Hull

Great story but can't help feeling you're being mugged off fella.

By *ovababyMan
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

can we have a hardcore 3sum soon x i wud love to fuck sophie and you all over yas both sound sexy as x

over a year ago

over a year ago

Can't wait for the next instalment

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"Great story but can't help feeling you're being mugged off fella. "

It's only a story.

By *litlicker77Man
over a year ago

Dirty old town

Good story this one

over a year ago

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Is there more to come?

over a year ago

"Great story but can't help feeling you're being mugged off fella. "

As others have said, it's only a story and I'm finding it extremely exciting. With my Cuck fantasies I'd be happy with something like this in reality (mr)

Looking forward to the next instalment

over a year ago

Really horny, can't wait for more xa

By *r MarriedMan
over a year ago

Staffordshire

over a year ago

Really hoping for more soon! Great read!

By *asRedMan
over a year ago

Rochdale ish

over a year ago

o dear confessing her love

over a year ago

over a year ago

It felt like I had been lapping at johns balls for an eternity as Sophie demanding more nipple play.

The only rest bite from this was when John withdrew from her cunt only for her to demand that I turn my attention to her wide open pussy. It tasted warm and almost salty which I was guessing was my girlfriends new lovers pre cum.

Sophie then said nothing for the next ten minutes as I knelt on the floor. The silence came from the fact that she was locked in a kiss with John that seemed to go on forever. Just constant kissing, tongues entwined.

After a while I could hear faint whispering which was only interior by their laughter and giggles.

Sophie turned round to look at me, still straddled on top of Jon.

"Shall we make him?" She asked John

"Well he is no use doing anything else" John said in a fit of laughter

"What?" I asked

Sophie was quick to inform me

"John is going to spread my cunt wide open and fuck me properly from behind. I think I should teach you how to suck a cock, I want him to be rock hard when he bangs me from behind"

"What? Really?"

I had not expected this and I protested

"Sophie we have never fantasised about this?"

"Do you think I care what you think anymore?"

She elaborated

"Do you not realise I have a new boyfriend? Yes you'll be my husband one day but I've found someone who is physically better than you, and if you want to marry me you'll suck that gorgeous cock, and then you'll put your face under my clit as he enters me from behind"

With that, John stood to his feet, towering above me as I knelt at the bottom of the bed. Sophie was laying on her front, her head next to mine as she took johns cock in her hand

"Watch how I suck it and learn" as she said this I watched her place his whole length in down her throat.

I was centimetres away as she groaned and worked his cock.

"Now your turn"

I closed my eyes as my heart raced, the top of johns cock entered my lips, Sophie wanking his shaft as I took a cock in my mouth for my first time.

Sophie and John laughed and ridiculed,

"Get it nice and hard for me baby"

I sucked and wanked my finances new lover for around five minutes until he arubltly pulled out.

"Get on your fucking back on the bed"

Sophie got on her hands and knees above me, her clit softly touching my lips. I looked up to see John enter her.

For the next ten minutes I saw John fuck her close up, I had never seen anyone fuck this hard, Sophie's face buried in a pillow between my feet, she couldn't even scream he was fucking her that hard...............

By *litlicker77Man
over a year ago

Dirty old town

Close up view

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *adyBCuckMan
over a year ago

Southampton

This is similar to our first time l ended up sucking cock except was in a group scenario

By *adyBCuckMan
over a year ago

Southampton

[Removed by poster at 05/08/16 08:23:02]

over a year ago

u r truely their cuck and your fiance is hot

over a year ago

More plz

over a year ago

Can't help but keep checking for more

over a year ago

Amazing mate

over a year ago

over a year ago

Any more?

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

over a year ago

Brilliant read thanks xx

over a year ago

There has to be more xa

By *els01Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Xxx

over a year ago

Loving this xx

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

over a year ago

Can't wait for the next

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

all sounds good to me ...hope you enjoy writing it as much as i do reading it ??

By *r MarriedMan
over a year ago

Staffordshire

By *asRedMan
over a year ago

Rochdale ish

over a year ago

This story is hot!