Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

fantasy window cleaner

Jump to newest

By *urvyLyn63 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Window cleaner

I’m sitting on the sofa watching telly; I started to drift off into a daydream feeling very horny as well. I lifted my skirt slowly and started to stroke my pussy, rubbing my clit nice and slow, I started moaning as I rubbed a little harder, I am so wet and juicy, I licked my fingers clean. Then I glanced up after hearing something at the window and it was the window cleaner. Feeling very excited that I was being watched, I got up and moved to the bedroom in hope he had not done the upstairs.

I took my clothes off and lay on the bed, the window cleaner had followed me, so I lay there stroking my breasts, cupping them and twicking my nipples, I pulled my breasts up so I could suck on my nipples, then I slowly run my hands down my body to the insides of my thighs and onto my pussy, again stroking my clit, I reached for my vibrator and slowly pushing it in and out of my pussy while rubbing my clit, I moaned with excitement as I felt my pussy tighten and gush I came big time.

As I lay there I heard a tap on the door and it was the window cleaner wanting paying, come on in I said, I noticed a bulge in his trousers, mmmmm I said you seem very excited , I started to rub his bulge, I then unzipped his trousers and dropped them and his pants to his ankles, while I knelt in front of him sucking and licking his cock, he then turned me round and bent me over the stairs and rammed his hard cock in my wet pussy, he thrust his cock in and out hard and fast, he let a almighty moan out as he came, as he pulled his cock out his cum ran down my legs mmmmmmmmm.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If I lived in Stevenage you'd have the cleanest windows in town! Lol

over a year ago

Wow not to far from Stevenage note to myself I must buy a ladder

over a year ago

As a window cleaner you are my favourite sort of customer and your windows would get lots of attention

over a year ago

Ive had a wank once while window cleaner outside

Post new Message to Thread