Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Working at a house..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well I'm a sparky and went to a job and it was a rewire so I was there for a week or so, they lady was attractive me being a young lad lots of thoughts going through my head...then I recognise a picture of a girl in one or the rooms and I realise it's her daughter that I know of, anyway this lady is very outspoken, during the job she was hinting things at me such as..she shags whoever she wants, likes younger blokes, while I'm around... So I can hear it I guess.. Then she keeps asking for my number to do private work such as put up lights... So I give her it and then I finish the job and leave and then next thing I know she's added me on snapchat... Bit random then she messages me on it.., flirty basically then all of a sudden she asked me to get naked... I'm think result!! Wow this is unreal haha...so it gets very heated on the conversation and it's very sexual... Her asking to see my cock etc I then show and she is amazed... tbc tomorrow... Sorry lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

Nice start hope there's more

over a year ago

The she's saying how much she wants me and she loves my cock... I'm in dream land... Anyway I arrange to meet her but her kids are home.. Anyway she says pop Round the back gate... I creep in open the back gate there she is sitting having a fag... Me in me shorts I just walk in she straight away pulls me shorts down and starts giving me a good suck for a good few minutes, I can't believe it lol.,, next thing you hear is people walking on her driveway on the stones.,, she's like quick to my friends back I said shit meet me at the top of the road... 2 minutes later i drive to the top of the road and of course.,,, there she is waiting, she jumps in the car... All excited playing with my clock striahht away!! I'm amazed this is a dream come true... Loving the thrill and excitement of it, and then we go somewhere quiet she's a filthy bitch and says pull

Up in here well go in the bushes so we went in got striahht back to the action.., gagging on my cock feels amazing... She wants it in her mouth.... Her wish is my command... There she is spitting it on her tits and it goes everywhere... Then she wants me to drop her back to the shops and that was that.... Until I get a phone call month or so later....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Please do continue.

over a year ago

So then she wants me to come back and put up a light for her... Me being cheeky saying so how you gonna pay me?... She just laughs and says oh shh... Anyway get round to doing it, knock she just answers everyone is out... So I go in she's just in her dressing gown.. I get my tools and ladders in the front room and all of a sudden sitting opposite me are a massive pair of tits being played with, I just can't believe my eyes lol, beautiful pair of boobs, she's just there teasing me keeps putting them away but on show and then ask I'm working away on the light on the ladder she comes close starts to play with my cock teasing me, I'm so frustrated I just Wunna finish this light....

over a year ago

And then she whips out my cock as I'm working on the light and starts to suck it... For a few mins or so then stops, so I said right you wait there I'm finishing This light then I'm all yours... So I finish the light her face is looking excited while playing with her boobs...I sit down on the sofa she gets out my oooozing hard cock again, and starts sucking away..not only was the repayment an amazing blowjob but her wanting my cum all over her face, amazing to see her covered in cum! What a way to be payed by a private job... Dream come true I couldn't believe it...

Sorry I'm not very good at telling stories lol

Enjoy haha

Ps I'm 20 years old and she's around late 30s

over a year ago

This is my story btw

over a year ago

Cor this was actually amazing, not the best at telling stories though sorry, from old account x

over a year ago

Very hot story mate

over a year ago

Hot story mate

By *taceylacyCouple
over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

I tend to fuck tradesmen that do work in my house. I’ve got 4 doors that need hanging but can’t find a joiner.

By *ornyspunkMan
over a year ago

trucking all over

"I tend to fuck tradesmen that do work in my house. I’ve got 4 doors that need hanging but can’t find a joiner."

I bet you find lots of joiners now lol

By *regboy49Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

"I tend to fuck tradesmen that do work in my house. I’ve got 4 doors that need hanging but can’t find a joiner."

Wished i lived closer, I'm a sparks and can also hang doors ect

over a year ago

True story this, from my old account

Post new Message to Thread