Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

An old friend

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Rachel and I have been friends as long as I can remember. We grew up a few doors down from each other. Same class in school right up until my family moved away when I was 16.

We were best friends and apart from being each other's first kiss we never took it any further in fear of ruining the friendship we had.

Even with moving away we always kept in touch and still to this day keep in contact.

Whenever I would visit the town I grew up in I would always stay at hers. I went back recently and stayed at hers for a friends wedding.

My parents have often asked why we never were together and I don't blame them. Rachel is a gorgeous blonde blue eyes and a lovely size 10.

As I said I was back for a friends wedding and Rachel and I went together as she was no longer in a relationship. I didn't think anything of it. We went to the wedding and had a great night. Drinks flowing, reminiscing about our school days etc. we danced a lot as was the norm with Rachel. She couldn't help shaking her arse when a song came on. The night drew to a close and our cab arrived. In the cab we joked and giggled. Rachel leant in and rested her head on my arm. I wrapped my arm around her for the rest of the journey. None of this was out of the norm.

We got back to hers and off to bed. When d*unk we often shared a bed but nothing would ever happen. We went to her room and I stripped off stood in my underwear I noticed she was looking me up and down. She giggled to herself and I asked her what was up. " you look great" I was confused and struggled to come up with a witty reply before she interrupted me. I mean your more toned and tanned than normal it's really good. I laughed it off and got into bed. She went to the toilet and I layed there wondering if she was wanting more..........

She came back in a vest and shorts and climbed into bed.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ephistoCouple
over a year ago

torrance

And then?

By *AMES19620Man
over a year ago

newport

And

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

more please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love the start of this story!

over a year ago

over a year ago

More please

By *ackspopCouple
over a year ago

Wymondham

Sincerely hoping there is more to this

over a year ago

Please do continue.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

There was an awkward pause for what seemed an eternity. Rachel never one to beat around the bush turned and faced me. Now I must mention to this point there had only ever been one near sexual experience between us but nothing came of it as she said it would change things between us and I was disappointed but thought it was probably for the best.

"I was thinking" she started. I grinned go on then. We've always been close and even though we are best friends. Why don't we just fuck. I was gobsmacked at how blunt she had been. Even for Rachel this was blunt.

I couldn't come up with an answer. My cock was growing as images of Rachel with my cock in her mouth ran through my mind.

She broke the silence with a giggle. " I guess you agree". She shifted closer to me and pecked me on the lips. She didn't move away though. I put my hand on the back of her head and pulled her closer. Kissing her slowly our tongues meeting. Her lips were soft and she was a soft kisser too.

She later her leg over mine and I felt her hands on my torso. I ran my hand up her leg to her peachy arse. I instantly knew she wasn't wearing underwear under her shorts.

I rolled her onto her back and pinned her hands above her head near the headboard. I teased her with kisses around her neck up to her ear. I had her pinned and my cock was pushing against her pussy as she moaned.

We kissed again as I freed her hands. It wasn't soft this time she was biting on my lip her hands running through my hair into my neck. She dug her nails into the back of my shoulders and clamped her legs around my waist. I broke away and pulled her up to me. I was now kneeling upright and she was wrapped around me. Her breath level with my face I pulled her best up and over her head. Rachel had great tits but now they looked even better. Her 32dd tits inches from my face. She had lovely large nipples that were erect and I could help wrap my lips around the closest one. Her moans got louder and she told me to suck hard. I lay her back down and grabbed both tits as I went back to sucking on her nipples. Taking turns on them whilst pinching the other she loved it. I kissed down her stomach to the top of her shorts. Licking and kissing across the waist line and all around her legs. Inside her legs made her jump and moan louder. I could smell her pussy as I got closer. I grabbed the top of her shorts and pulled them up towards her. They were now tight against her pussy and her lips nearly showing on both sides. I kissed her hard all around her groin area and could see a damp patch forming on her shorts. I let the shorts go and pulled them to one side.

Her pussy on full show and the wettest I've ever seen I placed my tongue at the bottom of her pussy. I ran it up her lips slowly as they parted I reached her clit. Swollen it was easy to find. I sucked on it and let it go. I kissed and licked all around her pussy again going back to the clit. This time I took my time and slowly caressed it with my tongue. She tasted amazing and I was in heaven. Her breathing began to quicken as I picked up the pace. I slid my middle finger into her pussy and went straight for the g spot. I licked her clit in motion with my fingers and she was arching her back into the bed. My rhythm picked up again as she pulled my my head pushing her pussy against me. Her legs shaking I could geel her pussy clamping against my fingers. She was moaning loud before she started screaming. "FUUUUCKKKKK". I felt her force against my fingers as I pulled them out she came hard and fast. The sheets soaked my face soaked I lapped up around her pussy cleaning her up so to speak as she squirmed and shook.

over a year ago

Wow liking this a lot

By *iscomanMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Great story keep it coming please

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

Any more coming on this story? If you'll pardon the pun

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

Mmmmmm loving this story, so sexual and sensual. Very realistic for a change xxa

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

brilliant start to story

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago