Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

kinky to the point of dominatrix. LONG

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey all, here was a stories i was dared to write. hope you all enjoy it.

She walked nearer the bare rock wall, her stiletto heals tapping on the naked stone floor as beads of moisture ran down the thigh high leather

The man looked up from his view of the floor as the tapping coaxed him out of his stupor, he was both victim and lover but which would come to him first? Pain or Pleasure?

He dared not gaze into her eyes for fear of the punishment his mistress would deal out but he allowed himself the dangerous pleasure of surveying her body, he began with her slender neck that was fortified by the studded leather chocker that was slick with beads of perspiration that dribbled down into the deep crevice between her leather clad heaving bosom

As the bead of salty water was consumed into the foreboding darkness between her voluptuous breasts his gaze dropped further still to see her soft belly moving to conceal her hips that waggled so lustfully as the tight black pants she wore betrayed her as a small patch of damp gave away her desires for ruff love.

With his gaze so low he noticed his own breath turning to steam before him and for the first time the heat of lust gave way to the coldness of the bare night. The full light of the moon glinted off her polished leather but seemed consumed in the deep blackness of the whip that was held in her elbow length skin tight gloves

"You know why you have been placed on this wall don't you? I discovered you in the bed of another woman, you should learn that a slave should be loyal to his mistress" She raised her gloved hand and brandished her whip.

"Believe me when i say she has been dealt with, but i have reserved me worst punishments for you, and do not think that my punishment of her has tired me, you will get much worse treatment" she cracked the whip to signify her point. It sliced through the freezing air with a noise that created goose pimples all over his body but with a lust baring glance at her breasts he discovered that she too felt the cold as he saw the arousing outlines of her nipples poke through the scant material that covered her breasts to the bare minimum.

Her eyes narrowed behind the cat like mask that stopped her victims from gaining her full identity as she noticed the swelling in his loins, as her obsession for lust smouldered deep within her she knew that she could not give in to it or what kind of Mistress would she be? She slowly peeled one of her elbow length leather gloves off from her sweaty skin and gently rubbed it on his body.

“Remember this is the gently Mistress, the one who is willing to embrace her slave and deal with his sexual needs,” she suddenly stuffed the glove into his protesting mouth and picked up a studded leather paddle. “but you have insulted me by lying in the arms of another woman, A SLAVE NO LESS!” and with her furious outburst she beat the well oiled leather paddle across his well toned body

He gasped in pain as the paddle sent shocks of pain throughout his system and her glove fell from his mouth. Then suddenly the mouth of his mistress was inches away from his own and her tongue snaked it’s why from her mouth to his. "At least I keep you well fed, I can tell this by the flavour in your mouth. But how will the flavour of your cum compare." She leaned close to his face, so close that he could almost taste the sultry scent of her womanhood

"Before the sun will grace your skin again you will be milked by your mistress so that you won't have anything left to give to that whore of yours."

Her remaining gloved hand travelled over the harsh hills of his torso until it grasped the bulging shaft of his cock which caused him to writher in fear and excitement as she began to full his foreskin back and forth.

“If you have given her all of your cum, my soon to be loyal again slave, you blood will stain the stones of my castle.” She said to his chest as she lowered her head his gaze upon her property. She knew her threat was hollow as her eyes looked upon his monstrous cock and out of all the slaves she held in her Dungeon this one had the best cock to fulfil her limitless appetite for the pleasure a manhood could give her.

Her gaze fell upon his imposing cock and she felt the smouldering heat within her blaze like a forest fire and her mouth began to water so much that innocent droplets created by lust fell upon the shaft which she covered in a thin layer of liquid as her tongue was dragged across leading towards his swollen had that was layered in a frothy sauce of pre cum. The first salty taste of his pre-cum jolted her taste buds into life along with her flowing juices that made her tight pants beyond sodden. She felt the ache to pleasure herself but she needed both of her hands and her mouth to keep control of this throbbing cock, she began to take more of his swollen cock into the moist chamber of her mouth, soon she felt she could take no more but at least three inches remained outside of her mouth, she could feel the hot flesh of his cock within her cheeks as the pre cum covered helmet threatened to tickle her tonsils. She silenced a small moan of pleasure from him before starting to allow her tongue to drive him to the edge of ecstasy.

With such bombardments of pleasure attacking his sensitive core she could tell he would not last for long. “Fear not,” she said in her head as her tongue was trying to work it’s way around the length of meat between her lips “you will be punished for your premature enjoyment.” And for the first time she looked at him straight in the eye and did not blink even as he pumped out the first of many loads to come. The salty tide of hot life rolled over her tongue and coated her throat wall and the head of his cock but before her tongue could regain the sharp taste from his cock it began to wilt and retreat from her mouth. She allowed it to leave her mouth before she stood up and went to the small course woven bag she had left at the entrance. Within it was the powder of crushed herbs; she slowly walked back towards him, her hips sauntering from left to right.

“Years ago my sisterhood had the same problem as I face now, the short lived strength of your manhoods, so be infusing local herbs we found a stimulant of sorts. This will keep your mistress satisfied” She put a generous amount of the powder on the tip of her cum covered tongue which she forced into the mouth of her slave. The sour taste of the powder was combated by the salty taste of his own cum but suddenly an ice cool feeling ran through his veins and flooded into his cock. The rawness began to disappear and it was once again filled with blood.

“That is better, now you will hold still or I will give you enough so that you will never go limp again! There are women in my sisterhood who would much like a slave who could fulfil their needs without ever having to stop”

She finally pulled the sodden pants from her thighs and slid them down. Her swollen pussy dribbling with her juices. She turned away from him and bent over, from between her legs her arm came and grabbed hold of his now turgid cock. Holding it in position for her drowning pussy she backed onto it and when the wide cylinder of meat was forced between her lips she could not hold back a gasp of utter pleasure the came from her mouth nor the spasm that passed through her body like bolts of lightning dancing through a sobbing sky.

She realised that she had jumped forward during her spasm and there was more of his length to be sampled. Deeper and deeper his rod went, it seemed as though it would never end and this was the one time she felt as though she was dependent upon her slave. He was so far inside her when she starting jerking forward and back upon his shaft but never allowing more than 3 of his 10 inches outside her pussy. With such deepness she held a firm grasp on his riveted helmet which seemed the only control she held over him and the small flood of pleasurable pain was coursing up her spine, with such intense pleasure she could not stand it any longer and allowed her juices to ravage through her as they flowed between her lips and onto his cock.

The last spasm rippled through her body and she felt the wave of weariness try and claim her before the obsession for lust banished it. She removed the cum covered cock from between her sopping pussy and lowered his gaping mouth onto it. The sharp taste of cum coated her tongue once again and she felt the urge to let her slave taste his mistress’s nectar, she stood up and the extra height added from her pincer sharp heels made her equal to him. Her lips that were waxed with her own salty cum met his and her tongue slithered into his mouth to allow him to have this rare salty present from his mistress.

“Now, now my sister.” Came a sultry voice from behind one ruff stone pillars and a woman with the palest of skin that was covered in places to just the bare minimum. Her bountiful chest was covered with a slight slip of material bound around her torso, her long slender legs were covered with a satin gown from her waist to the floor, a seductive slit had been cut into the fabric, revealing the bareness of her feet to the pale skin of her thigh. “Were you not taught to share your slaves, or must I prove myself for the right to sample him?” Her eyes glinted with a mischievous and lustful glint at the want for a challenge. Her ink black hair caught the rays of moon light and seemed to hold them in place she edged closer to the mistress who regarded her as a tabby cat come to steal her milk. She ran her finger across the lips of the slave before moving the cum slicked digit into her mouth, a lustful smile player across her lips before she reached out towards the mistress and planted a kiss on her juice slicked lips.

“mmm yes I think I’ll have a bit more of that.” With a meaningful glance between the slave’s erect member and the mistress’s naked pussy. Her hand slipped between the mistress’s thighs while the other hand grasped the hard shaft of the slave's well used cock when her hand was well covered in the mistress's juices she started to massage it into her tits. With her over hand that was slick with the pre cum of the slave she used it to lube up his cock. she got down on her knees and placed the slaves cock between her boobs and gently started to wank him and he even dared to thrust slightly under the amount of pleasure he was receiving from this gentler seductress. As the mistress watched her prized slave being pleasured instead of forced into seduction seemed odd to the mistress, she could not allow the slave to be turned away from her. as she saw her squatting in front of her slave she went down onto her back and slithered under this soft hearted woman who's dripping sweet pussy was now just above her mouth, the mistress raised her mouth to begin taking advantage of this woman, her tongue first lapped at the sweet juices that flowed freely from her pussy. She heard a faint gasp of pleasure as she had lapped the overflow dry, time to go in deeper for the richer fluid as she allowed 2 of her slender and cold fingers to enter the seductress’s hot pussy she extended her other hand to give her slave's balls a hard squeeze to let him know she was still in control. Like an animal whose territory has been invaded the mistress felt she had to defend her place as alpha, her pleasuring of the seductress started getting more forced and more towards the pain. Her teeth nibbled at the lips and her fingers probed even deeper. The juices dribbled down onto the mistress's face but the slave was reaching his climax, her lubed breasts were even more slick with the amount of pre cum that was coming from his well caressed cock. he felt his balls tighten, even under the hard grasp of his mistress, and his load of pearly milk fired up his shaft and washed all over her glazed tits.

The mistress could not resist the smell of fresh cum and she shoved the seductress back so that she toppled over and fell on her back to be instantly straddled by the mistress who dipped her head and allowed her tongue to flick out as she licked up the fresh cum that smeared her well covered tits, her tongue ran across the ample breasts and licked up every trace of cum, she then went back down to the sopping pussy to finish the job that she started. With her face deep in the seductress’s pussy the mistress's ass was in the air, presenting such a tempting target for the slave. his hard cock aching to be inside her once again and he thrust as far forward as the chains would allow him, but it was far enough to get his swollen member into the mistress's tight, wet pussy which caused a small jolt of surprise and pleasure coursed through her body but she did not object to his intrusion and even went to wiggle her hips and jerk on his cock. As the mistress slide further onto the hard cock of the slave she shuddered and bucked as she went deeper than ever, the pleasurable torture of his cock enraged her into a passionate fury which she unleashed upon the seductress who lay at her mercy beneath the mistress's lips

i really must finish this some time. hope you enjoyed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sohornyWoman
over a year ago

rugeley

great story, very enjoyable and soooooo sexy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread