Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My First GangBang

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It had been on the bucket list for quite some time now, so last Friday I decided to try my first gangbang at a local club in Dudley.

The time was set for 12 noon until 2PM, I wasn't sure how many guys would be able to make it at that time of day but this was the only time I could do. I got to the club around 11.30 and asked for a large glass of wine, I know I shouldn't be drinking so early in the day but I was feeling very nervous! After a few sips of wine I got changed into a sexy bra, a skimpy thong, and stockings and suspender, I was so nervous it took quite a while to attach the stocking tops to the suspender belt but I eventually got them done. I then spent the next 20 minutes or so pacing around trying to busy myself while all the thoughts of 'I wonder how many guys will turn up' 'I wonder if any guys will turn up' 'what will the guys be like, what will be expected of me' etc ran around in my mind.

Within a few minuets more I heard voices, the first guy had arrived, I was upstairs in the room designated for the gangbang, but could hear them at the club entrance downstairs, he then went into the bar with the club owner to continue chatting, a few minutes later another guy arrived, and then another, and another! Within a very short time four guys had arrived and gone into the bar downstairs.

After about five minutes I couldn't bare the anticipation any longer so decided to go down to the bar and introduce myself. So in I walk, into this bar full of guys (all 4 of them, or 5 with the owner) all fully clothed and me in my stockings bra and tiny thong "hi guys I'm Sophie" I say feigning confidence, they all turn to look and their eyes were on stalks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd have loved to have been one of those guys

over a year ago

I'm not very good at writing stories, this is all true by the way, so let me know what you think so far, and if you want me to carry on.

over a year ago

"I'm not very good at writing stories, this is all true by the way, so let me know what you think so far, and if you want me to carry on."

I see no problems with your writing so far

over a year ago

Wow... hurry up with the rest. So horny ??????

over a year ago

Sounds great so far. Can't wait for the rest

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

We'll it's a good start n I would say it would b very nervous with u on ur own n a bunch of guys n strangers at that about to have hot sex with u n I can just imagine d scenario if I was in ur place I would b shitting planks n very excited at d same time . Good story

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Hurry up can't wait for d rest

over a year ago

Can't wait for the next bit

over a year ago

So.. I get a couple of hi's, a wow, and a wow nice arse! I then say "see you in a bit then guys" and turn and head back upstairs to the room with the large gangbang bed, and wait. After a few minutes, or what seemed like much more than a few minutes to me, the four guys came up to the room.

They all walk in and a couple of them don't waste any time in stripping naked, while the other two come over to me sat on the edge of the bed and start kissing me passionately, they then switch and while they're stripping off the two naked guys come over and give me some attention. They manoeuvre me on to the bed and while one guy is removing my bra the other guy slips my thong off and starts licking my pussy, then another guy comes over and doesn't waste any time in pushing his stiff cock into my warm wet mouth.

By now all four of them are on the bed, and I'm starting to relax and really enjoying all the attention my boobs, pussy, and mouth are getting. Within a short time I'm surrounded by cocks and loving it, I've only ever had two at once before and now I'm spoiled for choice. I spend some time sucking, licking, wanking each cock in turn, sometimes two at a time. This goes on for some time until one of the guys decides it's time to fuck!

So they turn me over onto my hands and knees and he takes me from behind, while a young guy chokes me with what can only be described as a monster cock, I can't do deep throat so I have to hold his cock half way up the shaft to stop him from making me gag too much, after a short while he pulls out of my mouth and blows his hot spunk all over my face, he then gets dressed and leaves, leaving the other two guys taking it in turns to spit roast me while the guy fucking me continues to pound me hard from behind.

I can feel the guy giving me the pounding getting close to cumming as he slows a little and I feel his cock twitching inside me, he quickly pulls out, whips off the condom and blows his cum all over my ass. Everything comes to a halt for a few moments and I can feel his hot spunk running down my ass and trickling down my thighs, being a gentleman he gets some tissue and cleans me up, and we all take a break for a little while, unlike the first guy to cum though he doesn't get dressed and leave, he wants more!

As we are taking a break guy number five arrives and introduces himself, then strips naked and joins us on the bed. One of the first guys to arrive decides it's his turn to fuck me now, so they lie me on my back and he starts pounding me, as he's fucking me another of the guys straddles my chest, lifts my head, and pushes his cock into my mouth. The other two guys kneel either side of me and offer their cocks to my free hands, four cocks at once! I'm in heaven

Over the course of two hours seven guys in total (respectfully) used me like a fuck toy, sucking, fucking, wanking, cumming in my face, cumming on my tits etc, some of the guys came multiple times, as did I!

I hope you enjoyed that summary of my first gangbang, as I said before I'm not much of a writer, but I enjoyed writing that and reliving the experience in my mind as I did so.

By *AAD2Couple
over a year ago

Hitchin

Certainly made me hard!

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

Very well told so horny. Wish I was there to join in

over a year ago

I'm doing the same again tomorrow

over a year ago

"I'm doing the same again tomorrow"

Sounds like Valhalla is the place to be at the moment xxx

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

Hope you are exhausted by non stop pleasure

over a year ago

"I'm doing the same again tomorrow

Sounds like Valhalla is the place to be at the moment xxx"

Maybe not at the moment, but tomorrow yes lol

over a year ago

"Hope you are exhausted by non stop pleasure "

So do I

By *dge of HeavenMan
over a year ago

Bridgend

Been to a few myself and yours sounds spot on!

Having seen your wonderful profile pics it would be great to see some of you in action. Hope I can join you one day.

over a year ago

Mmmmmm Mrs Funcouple likes a good spitroast

By *5happycoupleCouple
over a year ago

Tooting / dept 23 France

I would so love to do this, can't think of anything better X

Mrs 45

over a year ago

Well written story and very horny the guys taking part are veryb lucky x

By *ingfisher83Man
over a year ago

Soton | Fareham | Portsmouth | Chichester

Excellent story - wish I had been part of the action!

By *unnoisseurMan
over a year ago

Stratford

You've become an addick lol

By *adbod2015Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

"I hope you enjoyed that summary of my first gangbang, as I said before I'm not much of a writer, but I enjoyed writing that and reliving the experience in my mind as I did so."

Your writting is great and makes it more horny that it's true, I hope to see more stories

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/06/16 10:10:10]

over a year ago

"I'm not very good at writing stories, this is all true by the way, so let me know what you think so far, and if you want me to carry on."

Hoping that you write about your next gangbang.

Great writeup of your first

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

wow what a brilliant account of ur 1st gangbang i hope you keep us all informed of what happens @ the next one.

By *reygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

"Excellent story - wish I had been part of the action!"
if you pay the 40 quid entrance fee at the club you could be .

By *havedballsMan
over a year ago

shrewsbury

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. 3 of us today and Sophie who was dressed in sheer black stockings, matching suspenders, bra and knickers. Started with me naked kissing and removing Sophie's knickers while the second guy got stripped then me licking her pussy while she sucked the other, then swapped. Then Sophie on her knees with me behind. The third guy turned up and then it was an hour and a half of rotation before i could hold back no more and shot my load on Sophie's face.

Hope she enjoyed it as much as i did, definitely going back for more

By *van ArdenMan
over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

Great story - can we have some more please ?

over a year ago

I guess, apart from numbers, gangabangs are pretty much a similar set up each time, but if anything different or particularly horny happens I'll come and update this thread

By *reygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

"I guess, apart from numbers, gangabangs are pretty much a similar set up each time, but if anything different or particularly horny happens I'll come and update this thread "
well think you can have lots of different themes on this.we have

over a year ago

I hope so

By *reygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

change title now cos you gotta be on your 6 th mybe you going like a good un

over a year ago

"Mmmmmm Mrs Funcouple likes a good spitroast "

I'm sure that would be a "Lot!" of fun!

over a year ago

"change title now cos you gotta be on your 6 th mybe you going like a good un"

Ive done 3 so far, but the story is still about my first gangbang?

By *0mperMan
over a year ago

little eaton

loving it so far please carry on

over a year ago

Hoping to make today at 5.

Iain

By *reygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

"change title now cos you gotta be on your 6 th mybe you going like a good un

Ive done 3 so far, but the story is still about my first gangbang?"

great thread what ever amount keep up the good work .

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

keep up with your updates, they sound awesome

By *azzie1664Man
over a year ago

Midlands, London, Scotland

Great post S ......... and certainly liking your 'work' !!

Would love to attend your next meet!!!

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

Great account of what happened & how you felt, love to hear how the second one went too xx

over a year ago

Ive done 3 so far, but the story is still about my first gangbang?"

My wife is going to have her first gangbang in the next few weeks. Thanks for your story x

over a year ago

over a year ago

Sounds very intense and I'm sure every man here is gutted they weren't a part of that experience, I know I am.

over a year ago

My wife is going to have her first gangbang in the next few weeks. Thanks for your story x"

Good luck with it, I'm sure she'll have an amazing time x

By *arkhorse7Man
over a year ago

birmingham

A very erotic experience story, seems you've acquired a taste for it now !! Lol

So what's the most amount of guys you been gangbanged by and what's the number your aiming for in one session ???

over a year ago

"A very erotic experience story, seems you've acquired a taste for it now !! Lol

So what's the most amount of guys you been gangbanged by and what's the number your aiming for in one session ???

"

To be honest any more than 4 at once is a bit of a waste with only having 2 holes and 2 hands (I don't do anal).

over a year ago

Lovely description of what must have been a thrilling roller coaster of an afternoon

over a year ago

"Lovely description of what must have been a thrilling roller coaster of an afternoon "

It sure was!

over a year ago

When's your next one Sophie think I might have to get myself there. Sounds like a lot of fun

over a year ago

I'm on away for a week as if tomorrow but keep an eye on my profile for updates the week after

over a year ago

As of*

over a year ago

And I was already trying to work out how to arrange a work "meeting " for Friday so I could join you.

I'll have to keep an eye on your profile to see when you're next playing.

Hope you have a nice time away

over a year ago

My next gangbang is tomorrow night, see my profile for details

over a year ago

hell yes keep it coming as i am tugging myself to the scean you sound hot as hell xxx

over a year ago

i loved reading about your experience, you are a very attractive horny lady xx thank you xx

over a year ago

You're welcome, glad all you guys are enjoying reading it

over a year ago

"So.. I get a couple of hi's, a wow, and a wow nice arse! I then say "see you in a bit then guys" and turn and head back upstairs to the room with the large gangbang bed, and wait. After a few minutes, or what seemed like much more than a few minutes to me, the four guys came up to the room.

They all walk in and a couple of them don't waste any time in stripping naked, while the other two come over to me sat on the edge of the bed and start kissing me passionately, they then switch and while they're stripping off the two naked guys come over and give me some attention. They manoeuvre me on to the bed and while one guy is removing my bra the other guy slips my thong off and starts licking my pussy, then another guy comes over and doesn't waste any time in pushing his stiff cock into my warm wet mouth.

By now all four of them are on the bed, and I'm starting to relax and really enjoying all the attention my boobs, pussy, and mouth are getting. Within a short time I'm surrounded by cocks and loving it, I've only ever had two at once before and now I'm spoiled for choice. I spend some time sucking, licking, wanking each cock in turn, sometimes two at a time. This goes on for some time until one of the guys decides it's time to fuck!

So they turn me over onto my hands and knees and he takes me from behind, while a young guy chokes me with what can only be described as a monster cock, I can't do deep throat so I have to hold his cock half way up the shaft to stop him from making me gag too much, after a short while he pulls out of my mouth and blows his hot spunk all over my face, he then gets dressed and leaves, leaving the other two guys taking it in turns to spit roast me while the guy fucking me continues to pound me hard from behind.

I can feel the guy giving me the pounding getting close to cumming as he slows a little and I feel his cock twitching inside me, he quickly pulls out, whips off the condom and blows his cum all over my ass. Everything comes to a halt for a few moments and I can feel his hot spunk running down my ass and trickling down my thighs, being a gentleman he gets some tissue and cleans me up, and we all take a break for a little while, unlike the first guy to cum though he doesn't get dressed and leave, he wants more!

As we are taking a break guy number five arrives and introduces himself, then strips naked and joins us on the bed. One of the first guys to arrive decides it's his turn to fuck me now, so they lie me on my back and he starts pounding me, as he's fucking me another of the guys straddles my chest, lifts my head, and pushes his cock into my mouth. The other two guys kneel either side of me and offer their cocks to my free hands, four cocks at once! I'm in heaven

Over the course of two hours seven guys in total (respectfully) used me like a fuck toy, sucking, fucking, wanking, cumming in my face, cumming on my tits etc, some of the guys came multiple times, as did I!

I hope you enjoyed that summary of my first gangbang, as I said before I'm not much of a writer, but I enjoyed writing that and reliving the experience in my mind as I did so."

Nice and horny. I still want to take part in a gangbang, one day. Lol

over a year ago

Would like to arrange a gangbang for Mrs 3 or 4 cocks max

over a year ago

Tonight we're having a 5 girl gangbang, so could be a new story coming soon

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

[Removed by poster at 18/08/16 16:29:41]

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Looking forward to the juicy details

By *atandasmileMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Tonight we're having a 5 girl gangbang, so could be a new story coming soon "

Just read the original story - nice. Looking forward to the followup if it comes.

over a year ago

"Tonight we're having a 5 girl gangbang, so could be a new story coming soon "

Wow

By *ob nice but domMan
over a year ago

PAISLEY

We are having a gangbang on Tuesday afternoon . Still got place or 2.

over a year ago

The multi girl gangbang was amazing, I'm doing another one on Wednesday so will do an update on the story after then

over a year ago

over a year ago

jane loved the attention of 12 men at once

By *igfrayMan
over a year ago

oxford

This has made me so hard! Woo ld love to see you at your next gangbang!

By *ightboy69Man
over a year ago

Torquay

Haven't got to a GB in ages xx

By *lew65Man
over a year ago

Anglesey

Would love to take part in a gangbang

By *inecrestMan
over a year ago

West Yorks

Hi Sophie, I followed your chat in the chatroom this afternoon, then read your story above. I would love to attend your next daytime GB - I think you said there will be one next week. Which day, please, and what time will it start?

over a year ago

It's sounds awsome

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

great when a gb goes to plan we had a few but gets harder in the north east now due to accom as our clubs dont open thru the day

By *ountryfansCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon

Love to hear more of your gangbangs. Love hearing about them and seeing photos

By *ike4362ukMan
over a year ago

Cheshunt

Sounds like great fun. I'm not surprised the guys eyes were on stalks. Lovely bod in your photos. X

By *ogtrainerCouple
over a year ago

dublin

[soaked after reading this,you naughty girl

over a year ago

Mmm lovely. I'm hoping to have my 1st gangbang next Tuesday I do hope it goes as well as yours xx

over a year ago

"Mmm lovely. I'm hoping to have my 1st gangbang next Tuesday I do hope it goes as well as yours xx"

I'm also having a gangbang tomorrow, teaming up with a new girl

Good luck with yours, I'm sure you'll have a great time x

over a year ago

Couple of pics added today from one of my gangbangs..

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

By *eordieslutWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

I'd love to be gangbanged so so much

By *alisburygangbangsCouple
over a year ago

SALISBURY WILTSHIRE WE HOST THE BEST GANG BANGS AROUND

By *ob nice but domMan
over a year ago

PAISLEY

We are having a small gangbang event Tuesday daytime.

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

"We are having a small gangbang event Tuesday daytime. "

I hope it goes as well as planned

By *ob nice but domMan
over a year ago

PAISLEY

"We are having a small gangbang event Tuesday daytime.

I hope it goes as well as planned"

Thanks. Be the usual issues of guys not turning or finding a very flimsy excuse for cancelling.

By *xyVikingsCouple
over a year ago

dublin

You are so brave! Fair play, did you enjoy it?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/11/16 12:06:18]

over a year ago

"Mmm lovely. I'm hoping to have my 1st gangbang next Tuesday I do hope it goes as well as yours xx"

Seriously lucky guys x

By *weetandHungMan
over a year ago

liverpool

My wife is going to have her first gangbang in the next few weeks. Thanks for your story x

Good luck with it, I'm sure she'll have an amazing time x"

Nice story would love to do one with you. Such a sexy lady

over a year ago

I did a party last week with two other girls, and had 21 guys attend! So might be a new story coming soon

over a year ago

"I did a party last week with two other girls, and had 21 guys attend! So might be a new story coming soon "

Definitely looking forward to hearing about that!!!

over a year ago

love a gangbang story so horny

over a year ago

wow

over a year ago

wow I bet you were covered in cum mmmmmm would love to have seen it