Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wife's first dance

Jump to newest

By *exyfuncouple-40 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bloxham

As a couple we enjoy lots of time together doing lots of normal things and also some very naughty things together .

One Saturday afternoon T and I talking about what shall we do we both said lets do something slightly different . So we decided a little trip to soho for bite to eat and few cocktails just chilling would be great thing to do on a hot Saturday .

Around 4 o'clock we jump on central line train up to London . T was wearing her blue little jump suite and her studed high heel shoes . We got two seats together on the train the journey to Oxford Circus took around 40 mins when we exited Oxford Circus station we headed towards soho first stop was a Starbucks for quick caffeine fix

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iptopcoolMan
over a year ago

mid

Good steady start

over a year ago

Bloxham

After the coffee we got up and moved in to soho found a nice little bar settled down in a window seat t with her large glass of Rose and me with nice chilled bottle of beer . Watchin the world go by all strange and wonderful people walking round soho . We was so comfortable in the the bar few more drinks later we decided to go and grab a few more drinks get a quick cocktail in as well .

Moved to nice cocktail bar down the road we both looked at the menu T wanted a cosmoplation I went for a Mojto . Drinking away we both started to feel a bit merry the talk got round to our normal sex talk and what we like to see each other do T asked what would I like to really see

By *un for 2Couple
over a year ago

The West

Looking forward to this

over a year ago

Bloxham

Being a red blooded male first thing come into my head watching T with a woman but thought I push my luck feeling a little brave with the drink . The words just come out I love to watch you go into a lap dancing club with me we sit down and you pick a girl to go for a private dance. Knowing that T didn't like these sort of places I was suprised at the answer yes I would go to one but can't be seady has to be classily . Got me thinking got to be one local so I got my phone out and googled it and bingo found one that looked good sliding my phone to T hoping she liked what she see's I asked her what she thought

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good start

over a year ago

Mmmmmmm . I hope she said "let's go then"

By *onny-2008Man
over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

More please great start

over a year ago

Bloxham

After looking at the phone and seeing what the pictures of the club was like t looked at a little worried I could see that she wasn't sure so leaving her looking went and got us both another drink . Took me about 5 mins to get served at the bar when I came back T had stopped looking at my phone and was sitting there looking a little bit confused . I asked her what was up she said it looks great the pictures of the girls look great I am just worried that we look strange a couple in there isn't it full of men ? Not knowing the answer I told T that I wouldn't of thougt so as quite common know for ladies to have lap dances from other ladies now days .

We sat back in our chair and carried on drinking once we finished i asked T what shall we do . Not sure she said I am very horny thinking about the pole dancers but little bit worried how i feel come on I said you only live once if you don't like it we leave simple . Come on the let's go T answered worth a try I suppose so we set off for the 5 min walk to the club

over a year ago

Mmmmm

By *igger9969Man
over a year ago

Aberdare

Nice

over a year ago

Bloxham

We turned up to be greeted by two big guys on the door looked at us with a smile they said you know what this place is ? With a smile I said yes we know the wife wants to see what the pole dancers look like and maybe have a dance . With a smile on his face the bouncers ushered us in . The entrance to the club wasn't sleazy looked just like any other bar . Holding my hand tight we moved to the bar I got T another Rose and I got myself a beer . We moved towards the back and found ourself a quite corner and our eyes focused on the main stage and the pole the lights dimmed and the spot light came on shining on the pole then a dark haired long legged lady came on wearing black basque and stockings and clear high heels and the music started

over a year ago

over a year ago

Bloxham

The dark haired dancer started to move around the stage making eye contact with the willing front row audience . Slowly moving around the stage she started to peel off the top layer of clothing to reveal a pair of firm natural boobs with dark nipples she turned to us and caught T's eye and gave her a little smile . T holding my hand tensed slightly I whispered if she ok yes I am fine she answered I quite enjoying this .

The dancer then removed more clothes to show everyone her smooth pussy standing there just naked apart from a pair of black hold up stockings . She started to dance around the pole

over a year ago

Bloxham

She worked her body really well the lights dancing off her naked body sliding round the pole . I was looking at T she was gazing at the dancer the more she dance and moved T was transfixed by the dancer . They both caught each other's eye with that the dancer moved to the edge of the stage and sat there spreading her legs she gave T a full view of her shaven pussy

By *ixxdawgCouple
over a year ago

Worthing

Having just been to strip bar in Portland OR the horniest site in there was of a young MF couple with the F really getting into it throwing $$ down for girlie attention

over a year ago

Bloxham

Few more dancers came on and showed there goods I could see T felt more comfortable the first dancer was know walking around with a see dress on and her black hold ups . She made her way over to where we sitting hi she said hope you liked what you saw . I didn't answer T responded by saying it was great very sexy loved the way you moved around the stage . After a couple of minutes of chatting the pole dancer dancer asked T if she liked her smooth pussy . T said yes she did she loved looking at her pussy but not telling the dancer she was bi but we think she knew anyway .

over a year ago

Bloxham

After awhile the dancer asked T if she like a dance it's £40 but rules are you can't touch . T wasn't sure so declined her offer the dancer got up and moved on to a group of mid 20's men . I asked T didn't she fancy a dance she said she did but felt a bit nervous . I noticed out glasses empty I said did she want to come to the bar with me no she said I save our seats don't be long she said laughing . I moved over to the bar and was in a que for drinks it took me around 10 mins to get our drinks . When I got back I found T had found a new friend this dancer around 5foot 7 blonde hair big natural boobs little bit fuller than the dark haired dancer but very sexy . I put the drinks on the table and asked T if she was ok she nodded and had a wicked glint in her eye .

over a year ago

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

By *exycouplesswingCouple
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

Great story! Will join you next time!

over a year ago

over a year ago

Very nice, bookmarked for more x

By *atineLadyWoman
over a year ago

UK

Enjoying this

over a year ago

Bloxham

Carry on later tonight

By *andm288Couple
over a year ago

oxford

Great story so far it certainly is a horny experience watching the lady who you love recieve a dance

over a year ago

Bloxham

After 5 mins of chatting I could see the dancer starting to stroke T thigh . This sight was was very sexy I seen T play with few women before but this just seamed a bit more risqué . T leant over and got hold of her wine glass and had a good long gulp of wine and put her drink back down on the table the dancer moved even closer to T I could see the dancers hand move up from T thigh to just below her breast . I looked up and on the stage another dancer was sliding around the pole I could see T looking at the new dancer but kept going back to the blonde haired dancer stroking her . This sight was so hot I leant forward to the dancer and whispered how much for a private dance . Both of you or one of you was her answer it's £70 for both or £40 for one .

over a year ago

mmmmmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

over a year ago

Bloxham

As we said our fantasy was for T to have her own dance and for me to wait outside . Seeing that T was so comfortable with the dancer I went to my wallet and got £40 out . T smiled and and said in a naughty fashion not sure I want to do this but as you,got the money out I suppose I have to do it just this once . The dancer stood up and placed the 2 £20 notes in the top of her g string and put out her hand and helped T stand up and they both moved towards a curtained area

over a year ago

lucky wife

over a year ago

Can't wait for more. A very sexy tale. Please keep up the great work

over a year ago

Absolutely loving this

over a year ago

Bloxham

The dancer took T by the hand and lead her through to the private dance area . I sat back down to where we had been all night put my beer to my lips and carried on watching the next dancer on stage seeing that i was alone the original dark haired dancer came over and started to talk to me trying to go for a private dance . I was more curious about T was she enjoying herself was she ok also my mind was racing thinking of what was going on in the private room . I said to the dark haired dancer maybe later as I am waiting for my wife to come back then I see if I have a dance . What seamed like a hour passed but it was only 10 mins T came back from behind the curtain looking a bit flushed she came back over to me and said I need a drink with that she picked up her wine and put it to her lips . I was dying to find out what she got up . Smiling T said you really desperate to find out what went on behind the curtain .

over a year ago

Not the only one who wants to find out

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

Please you can't leave it there we're all on the brink xx

By *heHoneymonstersCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

More plz Mrs H x

over a year ago

Bloxham

Carry on tomorrow

over a year ago

By *els01Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Xxx

over a year ago

"Carry on tomorrow "

What a tease!!

Great story so far, looking forward to the next instalment

over a year ago

Can't wait for the next bit, another great story x

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

looking forward to reading/hearing more

over a year ago

Bloxham

T whispered in my ear what went on when they went through the curtain She said there where a few booths where there where me having a woman dance naked on top of them . The dancer took T into a corner booth where they wouldn't be disturbed . T had to sit down and the dancer started to move to the back ground music rubbing her hands all over her body . The blonde dancer was in her underwear still and rubbing her nipples through her black bra moving closer to T to give her a view of her cleavage still held in by the bra . The dancer started to peel off her clothes to the rythem of the music

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

more please

over a year ago

over a year ago

lucky girl

over a year ago

Bloxham

Slowly to the beat of the music she moved her upper body giving T a full glimpse of her breasts . The dancer moved in closer to T making sure her g string at T's eye level slowly moving her hands she peeled down her g string to show her smooth wet pussy teasing she moved away from T and turned her back on T very teasing she was just showing her firm bum . Wiggling her bum she turned back to T and moved close so the dancers nipples inches away from T's mouth

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

Mmmm very sexy

over a year ago

over a year ago

Great story looking forward to hearing what happened with T and the dancer.

over a year ago

Bloxham

The dancers nipples where stiff and dark T's mouth was inches away from the dancers nipples T couldn't took the dancer how she wanted to suck on her nipples . The dancer straddled T arching her back and pushing her smooth pussy towards T how she would have loved to slide a finger into the dancers pussy and lick her clit again no touching allowed as cameras everywhere . The dancer moved a few more times around T then whispered in her ear and gathered her clothes up took her money the ladies both exited the room . T came and sat with me and with a huge smile on her face agreed that it was hot and very sexy .

As you done that for me she said I got a suprise for you later

over a year ago

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

over a year ago

Very nice....looking forward to the surprise.

over a year ago

This is getting good

By *achelTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Dubai

Nice, I'm in to this one. Nice long treasing build up

over a year ago

Can't wait

over a year ago

Nice

over a year ago

Bloxham

We had a couple more drinks whatched a few more dancers . They where on but I kept thinking about T and the dancer as I didn't see them together my imagination was running wild two blondes one giving the dance and one getting the dance .

It was making me as horny as well I just wanted to get naked with T to feel how wet she was and taste her pussy .

Leaving the club hand in hand T turned to me and said rather than going home I booked us in a travel lodge so we can have some hard hot sex

over a year ago

cool

over a year ago

Bloxham

We booked in at reception got our key card and went up to the room I was so stiff wanting to feel and touch T we had a kiss and groupe when we went into the room . T kept looking at her phone every so often a little smile would come across her face . I wanted her so bad but she was pushing me away . The hotel room was not your only suprise she said as you didn't want a dance in the club I thought I treat you to one . Just then there was a knock at the door who could that be I said to T wait there I get it she said with that she got up and answered the door .

At the door the dancer who gave T the dance came she walked in and smiled at me I believe you wanted to see your wife have a dance and we both agreed that as you been good tonight we booked you a private dance just the 3 off us .

Right who is first the dancer said I begged T to go first to see her have a dance was a fantasy come true moving off the bed I pulled up a chair to let T sit on the edge of the bed . Looking at her phone the dancer found some music to put on and started to dance in front of T moving to the music she started to peel off her clothes . Remember the club the dancer said to T no touching well here you can touch

over a year ago

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

Brilliant x

By *o-jCouple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

Fantastic , when in lincoln last week I almost did the same ( go into a strip club ) but my bottle went .

Jo x

over a year ago

By *upoftea2Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Great story.

By *romsgrove1Man
over a year ago

bromsgrove

over a year ago

Can't wait for the next instalment. This is brilliant

over a year ago

Bloxham

The dancer was standing in her holds and heels dancing close to T on the bed this time her nipple right next to T's mouth go on she whispered what do you want to do my nipple I love to lick and kiss you stiff nipple T replied . Go on then the dancer said do what you want to me I love a woman's touch . Using her her mouth T targeted the dancers nipple taking it in her mouth the dancer pushed her nipple deeper in T's mouth grinding her pussy on T's thigh both ladies turning each other on wanting and feeling each other . Watching this such a turn on the dancer moving on T and in return T playing with the dancer

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

Mmmmmm

over a year ago

Bloxham

T freeing her hand moved on finger and pushed it into to the dancers wet pussy the two women looked at each other and moved close and started to kiss each other slowly and passionately . Deep and further T pushed her finger in the dancer .Rubbing t's breasts through her top slowly T's nipple came stiff the dancer removed T's top and started to lick T's nipple the ladies looked sexy entwined

over a year ago

Keep it going

over a year ago

did you make a video of it

over a year ago

Bloxham

The dancer pushed T back onto the bed and pulled down T's soaking panties and she pushed her finger in T both ladies on the bed naked breast touching each other . With then T took control and said to the dancer your time to have a little dance making her sit on the end of the bed T started to move around the dancer she went to touch T's breast but T moved her hand away saying my rules no touching .

Looking at me both ladies asked if I was enjoying the show yes it was a great site watching them . Taking Control T beckoned me to come over to the bed . You can get close as well but you both can't touch me

By *avebabeWoman
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

over a year ago

over a year ago

Keep it going

over a year ago

so good this

over a year ago

Hmmm

over a year ago

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

Bloxham

Both me and dancer sat on the edge of the bed T stood in front of us naked the dancer in her black hold ups and nothing else . T took it in turns to grind on me and the dancer her naked body started to glimmer with the heat . We both wanted to touch T but every time we went near she kept pushing our hands away it was so teasing not being able to touch T .

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

More

over a year ago

Bloxham

Finally T allowed us both to touch her I started rubbing her smooth wet pussy with my fingers the dancer rubbing T's breast and stiff nipples I could tell she was liking this as her pussy was starting to get really wet . T is a gusher if really turned on i could feel her juice building up faster and harder I was playing with her she bent down to the dancer and gave her a long kiss as she was kissing her T cum all over my hand and the gush and cum everywhere . You want to fuck me don't you T told me shall we put a show on for the dancer .

T told me to get undressed a lie on the bed and told the dancer to sit in the chair at the end of the bed

over a year ago

More

over a year ago

More more more

over a year ago

More please

By *un24youCouple
over a year ago

Kent

A very teasing and erotic read

By *landalCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Can't wait for the next instalment...very sensual x

over a year ago

over a year ago

Bloxham

T moved towards me and slowly moved up my body towards head stopping at my nipples she gave them both a little nibble moving she was facing me on the bed me on my back and T resting on me we shared a long slow kiss when we kiss each other all was a lot desire and hunger for each other but having someone watching us was a turn on for both of us knowing the other person getting turned on watching us got us going even more . T's breast and nipples rubbing my chest was making my stiff cock even harder trying not to make me cum I pushed her away and said to her I want to lick your wet pussy . Her answer suprised me only when I tell you to you can . I could see T had lifted her bottom to show the dancer her wet pussy the dancer had started to finger her pussy watching us

over a year ago

Great story

over a year ago

can i join xx

over a year ago

Bloxham

Away for a week will finish when we get back

By *els01Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Xxx

over a year ago

Bloxham

T moved around and straddled my face so I could see and feel how wet she was her juice was dripping out of her pussy I was licking it up as my tongue was probing T's inner pussy . I could see the dancer out the corner of my eye in the chair she had 3 fingers of one hand deep in her and her other hand was stroking her stiff nipples . I could sense T was about to cum so I started to rub her clit harder as I was licking her soaking pussy

over a year ago

Sounds great more please

over a year ago

over a year ago

Bloxham

T came hard and very wet covering my mouth with her gush drinking as much as I could as still licking her . She was grinding her pussy on me groaning asking to lick her harder . I carried on licking but her taste was such a turn on I knew I wanted to fuck her and fuck her hard . I told her to get off and get on all fours she protested but I told her I was taking control and she had to do what I told her to do otherwise no cock for her

over a year ago

good i want to drink her

over a year ago

Bloxham

T got on all fours looking straight at the dance sitting in the chair watching us I pushed 2 fingers in her pussy as T loves doggy watching the dancer fucker herself was turning T on the dancer pulled her fingers out of herself and moved them towards T's mouth watching T suck the dancers juice of her moist fingers was my que I got right behind T and pushed my stiff cock deep in T's pussy . I could feel T's soaking pussy drip round my cock

over a year ago

mmm so hot x

over a year ago

Bloxham

"mmm so hot x"

Thank you

over a year ago

Bloxham

The dancer withdrew her fingers and pushed them back into her pussy groaning with pleasure fucking T harder watching her back and long blonde hair with every movement of my cock wet and wetter t become soaking the hotel bed . The dancer watching us started to cum harder she pushed her fingers in her fuck her harder she groaned I want to watch you fuck her hard as I am cumming . I couldn't take it any longer I felt my balls stiffen up knowing I was going to cum . I told the ladies I going to cum the dancer screamed with a shuddering orgasm I want to taste your cum please cum on T's tits so I can lick them clean , I pulled my cock out T rolled on her back and I exploded all other T's tits my hot sticky cum covering T's 36dd's the dancer moved over and started to lick T's breasts tasting my warm cum . Within a few minutes T's tits where clean and glistened with the hint of spit and cum . The dancer moved towards T and they both embraced in a long hard cum filled kiss

over a year ago

wow

over a year ago

Bloxham

"wow"

Thank you

over a year ago

So hot I can't wait for more

over a year ago

So hot I can't wait for more

over a year ago

Bloxham

"So hot I can't wait for more "

Thanks so some more letter

over a year ago

whats next?

strapon fun

over a year ago

Bloxham

The kiss was intense and long with my cum swapping between the two ladies both taking it in turns to spit between each other watching this made me go stiff again the two sexy women embracing . T pushed the dancer on to the bed telling her to open her legs T told the dancer she wanted to fill her wet pussy with my cum and T's spit slowly T dropped the mixture on to the dancers exposed hood once she emptied her load T started to rub the dancers throbing clit . The dancer lying on her back started to groan and rub her stiff nipples . T moved rub so she could rub her wet pussy onto the dancers the ladies started to grind there wet pussys together groaning and moaning with pleasure

over a year ago

over a year ago

Bloxham

Get round to finishing sometime

Post new Message to Thread