Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bisexual

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

At what point do you stop being bi-curious and start being bisexual? I speak to lots of girls and boys that play with the same sex, but still class themselves bi-curious...in fact I think I'm one of them haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *az1976Man
over a year ago

Blaenau Ffestiniog

The way I look at it ur bi-curious if u think about it, ur bi-sexual if uv made the leap and tried it and liked it and have/will do it again

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"The way I look at it ur bi-curious if u think about it, ur bi-sexual if uv made the leap and tried it and liked it and have/will do it again"

Hmm, I guess that's the most logical way of thinking about it within the constraints of the Fab labels, though not necessarily how they're used on here. I'm 'curious', but I've had lots of fun with other guys. I'd say fully bi if I were actually BI-sexual, but my sexuality's far too fluid. I'm also into people who are intersex and trans (both ways), but there doesn't seem to be a label for that. Heh.

There're other sites with extensive lists of sexuality that seem to fit better - the two that fit me best are Heteexible (lol) and Pansexual.

On a side note - I totally understand why people get fucked off with labels... But being able to categorise your preferences certainly makes communication easier.

over a year ago

"The way I look at it ur bi-curious if u think about it, ur bi-sexual if uv made the leap and tried it and liked it and have/will do it again

Hmm, I guess that's the most logical way of thinking about it within the constraints of the Fab labels, though not necessarily how they're used on here. I'm 'curious', but I've had lots of fun with other guys. I'd say fully bi if I were actually BI-sexual, but my sexuality's far too fluid. I'm also into people who are intersex and trans (both ways), but there doesn't seem to be a label for that. Heh.

There're other sites with extensive lists of sexuality that seem to fit better - the two that fit me best are Heteexible (lol) and Pansexual.

On a side note - I totally understand why people get fucked off with labels... But being able to categorise your preferences certainly makes communication easier."

Great point. I love the "straight" label people use on here, then message you saying "nice cock" haha

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

H e t e r o f l e x i b l e *

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

[Removed by poster at 23/05/16 08:43:48]

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

"[Removed by poster at 23/05/16 08:43:48]"

New phone auto text..sorry..

Bi curious until yiuve tried all aspects of bi fun ..bi if you've tried it all and want more

Oops need to change status as now ive been buggered i want more cock either end ..and happy for both ends same time ..??????

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 23/05/16 08:43:48]

New phone auto text..sorry..

Bi curious until yiuve tried all aspects of bi fun ..bi if you've tried it all and want more

Oops need to change status as now ive been buggered i want more cock either end ..and happy for both ends same time ..??????"

Ahmen to that. Although I've not been fucked yet...xx

By *amba2000Man
over a year ago

Hitchin

Hi all

This is not really related to your post but

do you guys get hit on by other guys who's profile says that they are straight? This has happend to me so many times now and it really annoys me.

If you are gay, bisexual or bi-cur you should be honest and put it on your profile....or is it just me.

Love to hear you comments

Phil x

By *az1976Man
over a year ago

Blaenau Ffestiniog

"Hi all

This is not really related to your post but

do you guys get hit on by other guys who's profile says that they are straight? This has happend to me so many times now and it really annoys me.

If you are gay, bisexual or bi-cur you should be honest and put it on your profile....or is it just me.

Love to hear you comments

Phil x

"

---------------

Of course everyone has, sadly a lot of people will put straight on there profile when there not, they are not 'out' I guess. I checked ur pics out and im not surprised really tho lol

By *ockman3858Man
over a year ago

didcot

I am bi love cock and pussy had 3 sums with guys

By *irtyleedsladMan
over a year ago

leeds

I'd class bisexual if you would have a relationship with the same sex. Whilst I enjoy playing with guys and exploring the fun that can be had I would never consider having a boyfriend so if fab would allow it is class myself as bi playful of hetexable.

Post new Message to Thread