Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Meeting Hannah 2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a follow-on from 'Meeting Hannah'. Check back for story so far.

So within three meets we'd progressed from me watching Hannah on video being fucked by an older guy, to me videoing Hannah and her bloke Nathan as they fucked. And finally to me (mid-40s) fucking Hannah (22) as she was blindfolded. Life was good!

The next meeting was yet another variation. This time the scenario involved me coming round to seemingly just find Nathan at home. I presumed it was to be another session watching a Hannah video and indeed that's how it started out.

He put the video on in the living room this time and we both watched as Hannah stripped off in front of a different older guy (than the first video I'd watched). The guy in the video couldn't believe his luck.

As with last time Nathan was keen on having a nice stroke and suck of my cock. Who was I to say no. He sucked me as I watched Hannah be fucked hard on the video. Her pert tits were groped by the older guy. He seemingly had little respect for her and used her as his fuck toy. She was smiling enough to indicate that's exactly how she liked it.

I was close to coming but Nathan stopped. We were both naked by now and he stood up, switched the video off and told me to follow him upstairs.

It was only when I got to the bottom of the stairs did I become aware that I could hear noises. Straight away I realised it was Hannah. It was the sound of Hannah being fucked.

We crept slowly upstairs and stood outside the slightly ajar bedroom door. And there was Hannah on all fours. Thrusting on and out of her was a younger guy, about mid-20s. He had an amazing physique, making Nathan and I look our age!

Just like the guy in the video he seemed to just use Hannah. He thrust hard into her and slapped her arse hard as he fucked her. She moaned and screamed as he got faster and faster.

Nathan and I watched on, both still hard and both stroking each other, almost absent-mindedly.

Hannah's young lover turned her over. He grabbed her throat and snogged her before moving his cock up and forcing it into her mouth. She sucked greedily. It was clear he was close to coming. How long had he been fucking her I wonder? Had it started before I arrived I wondered?

He pulled out of her mouth and sprayed his cum all over her pretty face and hair. He had so much cum. She cleaned his dripping cock up with her mouth and smiled at him.

And then Nathan led us both into the room. The younger guy didn't react but stood at the side of the bed as Hannah grabbed both of our cocks and began to wank us.

She looked up at us both. She was smiling and her face was covered with the younger guy's cum. She gave us each a quick suck and then it was clear what we had to do. Despite how much I wanted to take my own turn to fuck her sweet, awesome pussy I knew I had to follow what had clearly been planned from the outset.

Both Nathan and I came at nearly the same time. We covered her. Three loads of cum were on her face. Her mouth, hair, even around her eyes, all had cum on them.

She lay back on the bed while the younger guy and I got dressed.

The younger guy silently left the room but just as I was about to leave Nathan called me back.

"Hannah wants to ask you something" Nathan said.

I bent down to her. Her face was still plastered in cum. "would you take me to a sex club Dave? I've never been. I thought you might be able to show me what to do"

And that's how I ended up taking her to a club. Next time....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Amazing story

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hope you're enjoying my tales of Hannah (see also 'Meeting Hannah')

Happy to tell you more if you want. Oh and that is her in my profile pics....

Post new Message to Thread