Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Next Door Neighbour

Jump to newest

By *otelroomer OP   Man
over a year ago

gosport

Couldn't believe the day I moved in next door to Eve. Myself and my wife at the time went round and knocked the door and introduced ourselves. Eve was in a long nighty and a cardigan looking like someone in her seventies not early sixties but I couldn't keep my eyes off her cleavage wondering what was hidden there.

She told a story of how she lived there with her son but he was hardly home and the previous neighbours never saw eye to eye with her.

After that we got on really well as neighbours however I couldn't keep my eyes off her. When she used to hang out washing I used to perve and wonder what that bra was holding and the bits that went in her flowery full bum pants. When she would cut the lawn I would look out the bathroom window at her body and wonder what she was wearing. I would look at her laundry on the line and dream about what was in the pants and bra.

Once (as Eve has my taken my washing I previiusly) as it started to rain I took in her washing as it was nearly dry. Although not dirty and I didn't Cum I did try on her panties and bras and have a good sniff and play.

Over the five years we were neighbours we would have a little flirt. I ran quite a lot and as I ran home she would neighbourly wolf whistle and comment on my legs. On a Monday when I put out my bins she would be there at the door but when chatting she would cover up her amazing boobs and chat. One day I said don't cover them up but she insisted and blushed laughing it off.

Two things made me hornier - one I gave her a lift home from a Christine one night and as we pulled up at the back gate it was raining - "give me hand getting the washing in " she said and I did - skirts, tops, bras, panties and tights etc sporting an election as the undies so turned me on.. And 2 when she came round for her birthday and after I had given her a peck, once my wife (at the time) was out of sight she grabbed me for a full on snog.

After 5 years living next door my wife and I got divorcedmmmm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So what happened next??

By *udeboy65Man
over a year ago

rotherham

Please go on

over a year ago

Keep going

over a year ago

More please

By *onaMan
over a year ago

Stockport

Its getting exciting so more please

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

So what was next

By *otelroomer OP   Man
over a year ago

gosport

The marital home was sold and myself and ex wife parted.

I didn't see Eve for two years until I was out on a run and she was at the bus stop. Still running and keeping the legs fit she said. We had a quick catch up and as the bus turned up she said it would be good to have a longer chat and invited me round for coffee on the Sat afternoon about 3ish as she would be free. I agreed and carried on with my run feeling a little horny at the thought of the company.

Saturday came and all day I was remembering living next door and catching the odd neighbourly perve.

3 o Clock on the dot I was there knocking on the door with a bottle of red in my hand.

Eve was a dream when she opened the door - oh I forgot I had invited you she said followed quickly by only joking.

She was made up stunning and was wearing a figure hugging blouse that was just unions enough to see her cleavage, a shortish skirt and black stocking - I was mesmerised.

Forget the coffee she said we will open the wine. First glass went down a treat and we fully caught up on what had been happening. The conversation was relaxed and during the second glass she started to ask why my marriage had broke down. I used to hear you two at it all the time she laughed, made me jealous it did. I chuckled and said that she must have been getting a fair share. She confessed she had had a few fumbling but hadn't been made to feel special for ages. We locked eyes for what seemed like a lifetime and then both leaned forward and started full on kissing. I was instantly erect and thought I was going to explode.

over a year ago

Please go on

over a year ago

over a year ago

Enjoying the build up looking forward to next part

By *otelroomer OP   Man
over a year ago

gosport

Eve broke off and said wait, I was gutted, but she quickly followed it with let's go upstairs. God was I hard now, I followed her skirt clad ass up the stairs thinking I was going to find out what secrets her underwear holds.

In the bedroom there were mirrored wardrobes as Eve went in front of the individual quickly went and hugged into her back and put my arms to her front. Kissing her neck my hands started to undo the buttons of her blouse. I kept my eye on the mirror and felt very excited when her blouse revealed her leopard print bra. I took a deep breath and opened the front fastener - the moment I had be longing for came and Evesham breaststroke were free and they looked lovely. Big breasts with erect nipples and wide areolas and my hands kneading them - I was in heaven. Eve put her hands behind her back and after fumbling managed to undo my belt and jeans. As she shuffled my jeans and shorts down I felt my hard cock spring free - she let out a satisfied moan as she took me in her hand and started to slowly wank me.

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Mmmmmmm

over a year ago

lucky boy

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

I want a neighbour like that

By *r MacmullyMan
over a year ago

Tarbert

Please keep going

By *iona38ddTV/TS
over a year ago

north east fife

You were very lucky mmmm

By *aughtySexualArousalMan
over a year ago

SPALDING

This sounds interesting

over a year ago

By *ardleedsMan
over a year ago

leeds

Great story

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

By *otelroomer OP   Man
over a year ago

gosport

I was so hard it was aching.

I turned Eve around and took her left nipples in my mouth while still kneading them both. I kissed them all over and buried my face in between them - they were amazing. I located and undone the button and zip holding Eves skirt on and edged it down to reveal matching leaprd print pants. We broke for a few seconds to eat finish undressing. Eve kept her pants on and once undressed lay on the bed. I soon joined her and lay by her side kissing her breasts while working my way down to her pussy. Once there I nuzzled my nose between her legs she was warm and smelt good. I kissed around outside her pants for a while listening to Eves sighs. I then pulled her pants to one side and while flicking my tongue over her clit I inserted a finger into her - she was very wet and tasted very good. She was enjoying the pleasure very much and couldn't stop writhing around on the bed. I took out my finger and continued to licker her pushy all over- she was soaking by now. I moved myself back up beside her and started kissing her. That was well needed she said - now it's your turn. With that she edged me to lay down and proceeded to kiss down my stomach towards my cock. I was watching in the wardrobe mirror. She liked the shaft from bottom to top occasionally kissing my balls. She pulled back my skin and moved her tongue around my bell end - occasionally holding her tongue at the tip before applying pressure. She then took me in her mouth - moving up and down, stopping occasionally to flick her tongue over the head (so surprised I didn't Cum - must've been the wine).

Once she had finished she sat astride my legs and moved up until her puss the was in line with my cock, her boobs were conveniently above my head so I started kissing them and nibbling her nipples. Eve put her hand between us and pulled her pants to the side before sliding down on my cock.

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

over a year ago

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

By *rendababeTV/TS
over a year ago

richmond

so love sexy fun with as big breasted woman in her 70s to ok I may be a mature tv but still love a sexy big titied female to xxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *r MacmullyMan
over a year ago

Tarbert

over a year ago

"so love sexy fun with as big breasted woman in her 70s to ok I may be a mature tv but still love a sexy big titied female to xxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Me to love big tits

over a year ago

over a year ago

Eve sounds like a fine lady to spend time with

Post new Message to Thread