Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

back for more

By *bextra OP   Man
over a year ago

near A1 and 14

A true story - about adventures with a married woman.

we had been on and off lovers for years, she was in a very responsible job when we had met.

She had attended a training course that I had run and by the time i had reached home an email had arrived from her. It was rude not to reply and after some emails, we agreed to meet for a coffee.

After a coffee a short walk in the summer sun and the corner of a field saw her lose her one man husband virginity after 23 years and enjoy the pleasure of a new cock.

Over the next few years we saw each other often, in hotels and lodges, and when her husband was at work - into her house for fun.

She started to enjoy a new horizon of sexual activity - with new ways to orgasm, with a vibrator for the first time, anal sex and many new positions. She enjoyed new places for sex, the woods, the fields and many different locations.

however a few months ago, after her early retirement she announced that she was moving on and no longer wanted to meet. This was to be the new role - just a friend and not lover - but a text arrived this morning - miss your body so much when can we meet?

Do I reply yes or let her move on?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread