FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Ladies only nights

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ive had a bit of a break from swinging and I'm starting to miss the thrill of a night out. I love the build up: it can be a few days or even weeks of fantasising about what Might happen, what sexy outfit I could wear and who might be interested. I love scouring Fab for potential meets and remembering past liaisons. When my fuck buddy comes up we replay some of our favourite memories in bed or imagine what might happen if other friends came out as swingers too.

My building desire to swing again was truly reignited when I found out about girls only events in a couple of northern clubs. A real fantasy come true. I'm excited but also very nervous as I've never been to a club alone before.

As I work myself up to come along to one of these events, I'm interested in what other bi ladies are most looking forward to. I love to slowly undress a woman and have her do the same to me, lots of kissing and stroking. Then fingers, tongues and clit vibrations. I'd love to hear what all you other ladies are looking for at these events?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread