Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Day one ....plane....erm.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Day one ....on the aeroplane...my BFF is a god damn legend X

Well, it took all of 5 mins for peachy to pull, we hadn't even taken off & she had already arranged a meet ...WTF... You gotta give it to the women.....she has bloody style .....26yr old scouse lad (very cute) on his way to visit his cousin in the next town to us ....so the conversation flowed between us all, swinging tendencies disclosed....photos shown, few alcoholic beverages, fabs explained, one very excited young man bouncing up & down in his seat & growling like a dog on heat...PMSL ...boner for 4 hours must be a very uncomfortable thing ...bless the youngling...I had to confiscate her cardigan then she didn't pop it over his bits to cover what they could have done, the ladies across the aisle were giving us disapproving looks...only because they wanted him first, we have placed bets on to which club we will see them in first :0 .... really the shame of them :-0

This young lad will get off this plane a different man or boy as the case may be, all his birthdays have come all at once! He agreed too ...lmfao

If I'd have let them they would have done sexual stuff on the plane but mother Bells put her foot down in the moral department...guy & gal sulking next too me!!! Alas....all is not lost for this shy unicorn....his cousins wife (who he is visiting) ears prick up at he sound of "Bi fem & hot" ...is Bi & plays with women & she's hot hot hot... Hail peachy ...you're a legend .... I have possibly a hot Bi fem to meet....hopefully & where the guy doesn't want to play .....yipeeeeeee.......there is no doubt in my mind that he will be visiting us in the next day or so, cousin & cousins wife in tow fingers crossed....but he's a real nice lad if I'm honest & I'm sure peachy will give him a holiday of a life time & me too God bless peachy....my loony bestie who will always be my shining star in my dark days X

Arrived hotel date & sound, unpack..food & a few cocktails....oh why not..we're on holiday xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Sounds fun

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't forget my postcard!!!

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Well done peachy!

over a year ago

Brilliant enjoy X

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Have a fab holiday

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

Typical peachy, you can take her anywhere she'll pull haha. Have a great holiday and bloody take me with you next time

over a year ago

That woman could stumble in shit.

Fall through a hedge.

Forwards.

Step on a rake.

Burst the paddling pool.

And not only pull the gardener but his employers wife

over a year ago

"That woman could stumble in shit.

Fall through a hedge.

Forwards.

Step on a rake.

Burst the paddling pool.

And not only pull the gardener but his employers wife "

Must be tough being so goddam attractive

over a year ago

"Day one ....on the aeroplane...my BFF is a god damn legend X

Well, it took all of 5 mins for peachy to pull, we hadn't even taken off & she had already arranged a meet ...WTF... You gotta give it to the women.....she has bloody style .....26yr old scouse lad (very cute) on his way to visit his cousin in the next town to us ....so the conversation flowed between us all, swinging tendencies disclosed....photos shown, few alcoholic beverages, fabs explained, one very excited young man bouncing up & down in his seat & growling like a dog on heat...PMSL ...boner for 4 hours must be a very uncomfortable thing ...bless the youngling...I had to confiscate her cardigan then she didn't pop it over his bits to cover what they could have done, the ladies across the aisle were giving us disapproving looks...only because they wanted him first, we have placed bets on to which club we will see them in first :0 .... really the shame of them :-0

This young lad will get off this plane a different man or boy as the case may be, all his birthdays have come all at once! He agreed too ...lmfao

If I'd have let them they would have done sexual stuff on the plane but mother Bells put her foot down in the moral department...guy & gal sulking next too me!!! Alas....all is not lost for this shy unicorn....his cousins wife (who he is visiting) ears prick up at he sound of "Bi fem & hot" ...is Bi & plays with women & she's hot hot hot... Hail peachy ...you're a legend .... I have possibly a hot Bi fem to meet....hopefully & where the guy doesn't want to play .....yipeeeeeee.......there is no doubt in my mind that he will be visiting us in the next day or so, cousin & cousins wife in tow fingers crossed....but he's a real nice lad if I'm honest & I'm sure peachy will give him a holiday of a life time & me too God bless peachy....my loony bestie who will always be my shining star in my dark days X

Arrived hotel date & sound, unpack..food & a few cocktails....oh why not..we're on holiday xxx "

Stories and fantasies?

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I've got a few days off. What hotel are you in?

Post new Message to Thread