Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Vikki's fantasy

Jump to newest

By *eeky goodness OP   Man
over a year ago

Worcester

Vikki's fantasy

This is all fantasy and written for a certain lady who asked and I hope it lives up to her fantasy. I'll apologise for my lack of punctuation in advance as I suck at it.

We had been talking for a while and vikki had asked me for a favour, I arrived at there house at about 4pm, vikki meeting me at the door with a hug pulling her gorgeous body into mine her impressive 36hh tits pushing into my chest, my cock instantly rising for more than a hug but she needed something off me "what can I do for you vikki" I asked her as she giggled "I need you take T out for a drink and then back to yours, I have something planned is that ok" she asked her face full of mischief.

"Yeah of course I can, I'll pop back later how does 6 sound" I replied cheerfully, "perfect" was her reply my mind working overtime trying to figure out what she had in mind.

I arrived at the house at 6 on the dot and knocked T answered this time his 6 ft frame and athletic body filling the doorframe he immediately grab his coat shouting into the house "see you later love" he waited for a response "you will love" came the reply, " hey max, it's good to see you where we going" " dog and duck mate and then mine got something to show you" I replied as we walked down to the pub, chatting generally about life.

when we arrived at the pub it was crowded and we a couple of quick cheeky ones then I quickly texted vikki letting her know that we were in our way to my house "good when you get in, turn on your computer and put Skype on" was the reply we made our way and got into the house and quickly turned on the computer a video call popped up I clicked on it and vikki appeared on the screen in a red bra and underwear set "T darling can you hear me" she said " yes Vikki" replied a bit bemused where the voice was coming from, " well sit down and watch a real man fuck me".

T did as instructed and i saw come on to the screen a black guy with a good muscular body and the biggest cock I'd ever seen "mmmm now that's a real cock"..........

Hope you enjoy part 1

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

over a year ago

Worcester

" "

Not really my thing but that's what she wanted I was worried it wasn't any good but glad your liking it

over a year ago

Worcester

"Mmmm I'm going to take this big cock in my mouth and pussy that's what a real man gets not like you my cuck bitch" Vikki said as she licked the length of it "we all know you act the Dom out of the house but in the bedroom your my little cuck, your not worthy of this pussy, the only thing you'll get if your good and do as your told is I will let you clean up after this real man and I will peg you as hard as he fucks me" Vikki said with venom in every word.

Vikki took the cock in her mouth as deep as she could but soon was gagging on it, thick ropes of her spit covering every inch of his cock, her makeup in shambles as her eyes watered ferociously and the tears ran down her face as he began to fuck her face using her for his own pleasure, his hips moved back and forth in bigger and bigger strokes as Vikki hands stroked his balls, he slowed his pace and allowed her to use her tongue, she spat on his cock and got it even more wet as went to his balls sucking on them as she wanked his hard cock for the Camera as T looked on.

He stopped fucking her mouth long enough for her to degrade T once again

"do you see what a real cock does to a woman not a little diddy thing like yours" she groaned as BBC got her to bend down her face towards the camera as he hovered over her dripping wet mound......

over a year ago

Worcester

He pressed the tip against her dripping wet pussy and Vikki shuddered with excitement her body tense ready for it or so she thought a groan escaped her lips as her slid deep into her, she felt so full "it's so big" she mouthed to camera over and over as she got over the shock of how big this cock inside her was, he started to move his hips slowly at first taking pleasure from every moan or gasp that vikki produced he began fucked her harder her pussy taking his cock deeper easily as her juices were running freely "slap" his hand came down onto her ass and that pushed her over the edge as she bucked wildly as her pussy tightened as she came.

Vikki caught her breath but his relentless pounding never stopped "did you see that my bitch, how a real cock and a real man makes a woman cum, your little thing has never made me feel this full and this gooood oh fuck, oh fuck I'm cumming again, yes fuck me don't stop" Vikki started to say as the situation over came her as she came once again her eyes rolling into her head.

He was close he just needed something to push him over the edge and Vikki sensed this "give me that cum, give it me, I need a real mans cum, give me so my little cuck bitch can clean up a real man's spunk" she groaned as he unloaded spurt after spurt deep inside her pulling out to spray the last on her back as he fell onto the bed out of breath his chest heaving.

Vikki' breath was ragged as she spoke "get home now you have some cleaning to do my bitch" shutting off the camera........

The end

Hope you enjoyed

Post new Message to Thread