Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

bi couple in country pub

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Love to meet with a like minded sexy open bi couple like us very very chilled relaxed in a country pub near us. The girls dressed very sexy not sluttish but enough to turn heads for definite. Drinks flowing short skirts getting higher cleavage popping open another button guys all getting a look over. Then the girls go off to the bathroom for a while come back and tell us they just being kissing in a cubicle and it's our turn now. So me and him go off to the bathroom stand in a cubicle but don't lock the door just in case and we kiss passionately and feel each others hard cocks through our trousers then back to the girls. Then we're off back to the hotel weve previously booked for the most unbelievably horny bisexual fun. No holds barred.

Any one near an Altrincham pub!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Love to meet with a like minded sexy open bi couple like us very very chilled relaxed in a country pub near us. The girls dressed very sexy not sluttish but enough to turn heads for definite. Drinks flowing short skirts getting higher cleavage popping open another button guys all getting a look over. Then the girls go off to the bathroom for a while come back and tell us they just being kissing in a cubicle and it's our turn now. So me and him go off to the bathroom stand in a cubicle but don't lock the door just in case and we kiss passionately and feel each others hard cocks through our trousers then back to the girls. Then we're off back to the hotel weve previously booked for the most unbelievably horny bisexual fun. No holds barred.

Any one near an Altrincham pub!!!!"

I was expecting more Lymm..than chavingham

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread