Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Call me Jenny!

Jump to newest

By *eeky goodness OP   Man
over a year ago

Worcester

This is fantasy and follow up to my other stories but mostly for a sexy friend of mine on here and I hope she enjoys it.

I'll apologise for my lack of punctuation in advance but I suck really bad at it.

I arrived home late from work one Friday evening, I had texted Jo before I left letting her know what time I would be back, it was about 9.30pm when I pulled up onto the drive and wearily made my way in to the house, another 12 hour shift finished and the only thing that had kept me going was the thought of my lovely wife waiting for me, I shifted my 5ft 8inch frame towards the house, my blonde hair was a mess I needed to wash.

As I reached the house I could see the lights from the Tv flashing on and off and the smell of home cooked comfort food wafting through like in the cartoons pulling me in, little did I know that it would be a long time before I actually got any.

As I entered I saw Jo's clothes on the floor taken off haphazardly and strewn in a trail leading up stairs, first a flash of jealousy as I thought of her playing without me but we had a rule only together did we play, I slowly made my way up the stairs.

As I reached the top more bits of clothes and toys leading to the bedroom door with a little note on the door which read "please knock and wait for entry X", I knocked and waited patiently at the door.

"Come in" said a muffled voice through the door, I opened the door to see Jo dressed fully in a maids outfit black with a white frilly trim, cut incredibly short which I could see as she was bent over making the bed my eyes drawn to cleavage the outfit emphasising her 36DD's her red hair trailing down her back leading to her perfect ass.

I stood staring my mouth agape and I think I was drooling, I finally found my voice "good evening madam, it's very nice to find you here" I said not taking my eyes of her with a voice like pure gold she purred....."tonight call me Jenny"

"Ok Jenny" I said with a smile going a long with the roleplay "what can I do for you? "Well sir I'd hoped to have this all squared away and tidy and the other mess I made on my way up here but I failed so you'll have to punish me" she said with a naughty giggle "but I'm married Jenny and we have a rule of not playing on our own" I said kindly but firmly "but your wife recommended you to me and she hired me to do the cleaning and to except any punishment you deemed appropriate" Jenny replied in a hurt tone turning around to bend at the waist revealing a little red lacy thong damp already with her juices, I could see a bead running down her legs.

"Oh I see" i said " well that changes things" I said with a smile, with a second I was standing behind her my hands grinding your tits pinching her nipples flicking them gently with my fingers as Jenny ground her ass into my hardening cock, I saw Jenny shudder as you felt it against her ass, I saw her pussy start to dampen more and more her juicy pussy letting out more of that sweet nectar running down the inside, I want to do nothing more than run my tongue up them and taste it but my hands grip the top of her outfit ripping it down to reveal her tits my fingers instantly going to work again on her hard nipples giving them a hard pinch bringing another moan to her lips, I grab her hair pulling her head to one side and begin to Lick and kiss her neck biting it gently as she groan and writhed in my grasp then I pushed her down on to her knees unzipping my trouser letting my cock Spring out and slap against her cheek she moan and giggled in delight but just as quickly I slammed it deep into her mouth taking handfuls of her hair and started to move my hips fucking her throat, Jenny's hands went behind her back like a good little slut.

Jenny's eyes began to water, her mascara running freely down her cheeks, her make up in ruins and her lipstick spread across her cheek and on my dick, I hear and feel her gag on my cock as I relentlessly pound her throat, she blew out thick ropes of spit covering my member and falling slowly onto her tits tummy and the floor.

Her hand moves down to her pussy through her sodden thong , i stop my pounding and pulled her to her feet "did I say you play slut" I ask her "did I give you permission" I said with a little more aggression.

"No sir" jenny replied looking as if she had done some really bad as I pushed her head down onto the bed and her ass up into the air "well it looks like you need to be reminded" I told her as I pulled up her skirt up revealing her perfectly curved ass and thong, no way was this costume coming off i was going to fuck her silly in.........

Hope you enjoy part 1

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good start more please

over a year ago

Oh god yes more please x

over a year ago

I'll have some more of that

over a year ago

I need a Jenny !!

over a year ago

Worcester

"Slap" my hand met her ass bringing a satisfying sound to the room and a little gasp and a moan escapes her lips, as again I bring my hand down harder this time, I smile as I watch it redden with a healthy glow a third time on her other cheek and jenny let out a loud moan as I saw how wet she really was her juices running down her legs no longer hiding the anticipation of the pleasure to come, I can't hold back any longer as I drop to my knees and my lips kiss her reddening cheeks, "slap" again drawing a moan from Jenny as I run my tongue over her drenched thong pulling her cheeks apart and taste her juices "mmmmm my little slut you taste so good, but your suppose to be punished" I said as I stood up and pulled her thong to one side and pushed my cock deep into her quivering mound Jenny moaned loudly for almost the entire neighbourhood to hear as her pussy tightened on my cock instantly cumming the dominance obviously to much for her as I rammed my cock hard into her again and again.

"Clean your juices of this cock" I order as I stopped my relentless assault of her moist mound Jenny did as she was asked with glee dropping to her knees once more licking the length of it "mmmmm" Jenny moaned as I slid my cock deep into her throat slamming my throbbing member again to the back of her throat loving the sound of her gagging again.

I pulled clear again "on your back slut" I ordered as Jenny sprang onto the bed spreading her legs wide as I dropped to my own knees and buried my face deep into her pussy, I ran my tongue up the inside of her leg tasting her wetness all the way up until I reached sodden underwear, I began teasing at the material running it along around her mound as her hands gripped my head tight her fingers digging painfully in as she pushed me deeper, I pulled her thong to one side letting my tongue run the length of her mound slowly circling her clit flicking it gently as Jenny played with her nipples pinching them and flicking them without thinking lost in the moment, I took her clit in my mouth sucking on it as I looked deep into her eyes as they rolled in there sockets.

Hope you enjoy part 2

over a year ago

Great story. Hopefully more will be soon. X

over a year ago

Worcester

I ran my tongue up and down circling her clit again and then blowing on it softly as Jenny's hands gripped my head her fingers digging in harder as sucked on it slowly and gently then slightly harder as her wetness ran down my chin "oh fuck I'm going to cum again" Jenny screamed as I looked up at her body bucking and writhing on the end of my tongue.

As I watched her come down from another orgasm as I knew I had to cum soon I wouldn't be able to hold back for long once I started fucking her again,

even before her body had stopped shaking from her last explosive orgasm I stood up and slammed my cock home again it was so slick with her spit and juices there was no resistance I watched her eyes rolled with every thrust bringing me closer and closer to the edge as she brought her hand down to her pussy and blurred her fingers across her clit with phenomenal speed "oh fuck oh fuck oh god I'm cumming, I'm cumming" Jenny slurred almost d*unk on pleasure this was to much for me as I passed the point of no return " oh shit I'm going to cum" I grunted as I slammed it even harder into her " Cum for me, cum for me now, I want that cum, my pussy needs your cum" Jenny groaned almost hysterical in her need for it.

I lost control as I came again and again Jenny gasping at every spurt until pulled out the last one squirting up her body reaching her tits and neck.

I staggered back like a punch d*unk fighter and then I fell onto the bed beside her completely drained both of us gasping for breath, I pull her in tight to hold her and after a while we catch our breath "that was amazing Jo" I said smiling looking into her eyes as she giggled "when I said call me Jenny I meant it" she replied smiling just as hard back at my bewildered look as the bedroom door opened and in walked Jo "hello sweetie did you have fun, you remember my twin sister Jenny " Jo said beginning to laugh seeing the confusion on my face as it sunk in " we always used to share so I thought I would share you this time" she explained laughing,

"Well you weren't wrong sister he is good" Jenny purred.......

The end

Hope you enjoy

over a year ago

Worcester

And I can post it all up at once if that's better for some people

over a year ago

Loved cracking twist well done

over a year ago

Worcester

"Loved cracking twist well done "

I'm glad you enjoyed it I don't say this very often but I'm very proud of what I wrote but can't take all the credit had some inspiration from a gorgeous girl

over a year ago

Lucky man

over a year ago

Worcester

"Lucky man "

Not in that way haha it's all fantasy she asked for the story to be written and gave me a few ideas

over a year ago

Worcester

This is fantasy and follow up to my other stories but mostly for a sexy friend of mine on here and I hope she enjoys it.

I'll apologise for my lack of punctuation in advance but I suck really bad at it.

I arrived home late from work one Friday evening, I had texted Jo before I left letting her know what time I would be back, it was about 9.30pm when I pulled up onto the drive and wearily made my way in to the house, another 12 hour shift finished and the only thing that had kept me going was the thought of my lovely wife waiting for me, I shifted my 5ft 8inch frame towards the house, my blonde hair was a mess I needed to wash.

As I reached the house I could see the lights from the Tv flashing on and off and the smell of home cooked comfort food wafting through like in the cartoons pulling me in, little did I know that it would be a long time before I actually got any.

As I entered I saw Jo's clothes on the floor taken off haphazardly and strewn in a trail leading up stairs, first a flash of jealousy as I thought of her playing without me but we had a rule only together did we play, I slowly made my way up the stairs.

As I reached the top more bits of clothes and toys leading to the bedroom door with a little note on the door which read "please knock and wait for entry X", I knocked and waited patiently at the door.

"Come in" said a muffled voice through the door, I opened the door to see Jo dressed fully in a maids outfit black with a white frilly trim, cut incredibly short which I could see as she was bent over making the bed my eyes drawn to cleavage the outfit emphasising her 36DD's her red hair trailing down her back leading to her perfect ass.

I stood staring my mouth agape and I think I was drooling, I finally found my voice "good evening madam, it's very nice to find you here" I said not taking my eyes of her with a voice like pure gold she purred....."tonight call me Jenny"

"Ok Jenny" I said with a smile going a long with the roleplay "what can I do for you? "Well sir I'd hoped to have this all squared away and tidy and the other mess I made on my way up here but I failed so you'll have to punish me" she said with a naughty giggle "but I'm married Jenny and we have a rule of not playing on our own" I said kindly but firmly "but your wife recommended you to me and she hired me to do the cleaning and to except any punishment you deemed appropriate" Jenny replied in a hurt tone turning around to bend at the waist revealing a little red lacy thong damp already with her juices, I could see a bead running down her legs.

"Oh I see" i said " well that changes things" I said with a smile, with a second I was standing behind her my hands grinding your tits pinching her nipples flicking them gently with my fingers as Jenny ground her ass into my hardening cock, I saw Jenny shudder as you felt it against her ass, I saw her pussy start to dampen more and more her juicy pussy letting out more of that sweet nectar running down the inside, I want to do nothing more than run my tongue up them and taste it but my hands grip the top of her outfit ripping it down to reveal her tits my fingers instantly going to work again on her hard nipples giving them a hard pinch bringing another moan to her lips, I grab her hair pulling her head to one side and begin to Lick and kiss her neck biting it gently as she groan and writhed in my grasp then I pushed her down on to her knees unzipping my trouser letting my cock Spring out and slap against her cheek she moan and giggled in delight but just as quickly I slammed it deep into her mouth taking handfuls of her hair and started to move my hips fucking her throat, Jenny's hands went behind her back like a good little slut.

Jenny's eyes began to water, her mascara running freely down her cheeks, her make up in ruins and her lipstick spread across her cheek and on my dick, I hear and feel her gag on my cock as I relentlessly pound her throat, she blew out thick ropes of spit covering my member and falling slowly onto her tits tummy and the floor.

Her hand moves down to her pussy through her sodden thong , i stop my pounding and pulled her to her feet "did I say you play slut" I ask her "did I give you permission" I said with a little more aggression.

"No sir" jenny replied looking as if she had done some really bad as I pushed her head down onto the bed and her ass up into the air "well it looks like you need to be reminded" I told her as I pulled up her skirt up revealing her perfectly curved ass and thong, no way was this costume coming off i was going to fuck her silly in.........

"Slap" my hand met her ass bringing a satisfying sound to the room and a little gasp and a moan escapes her lips, as again I bring my hand down harder this time, I smile as I watch it redden with a healthy glow a third time on her other cheek and jenny let out a loud moan as I saw how wet she really was her juices running down her legs no longer hiding the anticipation of the pleasure to come, I can't hold back any longer as I drop to my knees and my lips kiss her reddening cheeks, "slap" again drawing a moan from Jenny as I run my tongue over her drenched thong pulling her cheeks apart and taste her juices "mmmmm my little slut you taste so good, but your suppose to be punished" I said as I stood up and pulled her thong to one side and pushed my cock deep into her quivering mound Jenny moaned loudly for almost the entire neighbourhood to hear as her pussy tightened on my cock instantly cumming the dominance obviously to much for her as I rammed my cock hard into her again and again.

"Clean your juices of this cock" I order as I stopped my relentless assault of her moist mound Jenny did as she was asked with glee dropping to her knees once more licking the length of it "mmmmm" Jenny moaned as I slid my cock deep into her throat slamming my throbbing member again to the back of her throat loving the sound of her gagging again.

I pulled clear again "on your back slut" I ordered as Jenny sprang onto the bed spreading her legs wide as I dropped to my own knees and buried my face deep into her pussy, I ran my tongue up the inside of her leg tasting her wetness all the way up until I reached sodden underwear, I began teasing at the material running it along around her mound as her hands gripped my head tight her fingers digging painfully in as she pushed me deeper, I pulled her thong to one side letting my tongue run the length of her mound slowly circling her clit flicking it gently as Jenny played with her nipples pinching them and flicking them without thinking lost in the moment, I took her clit in my mouth sucking on it as I looked deep into her eyes as they rolled in there sockets.

I ran my tongue up and down circling her clit again and then blowing on it softly as Jenny's hands gripped my head her fingers digging in harder as sucked on it slowly and gently then slightly harder as her wetness ran down my chin "oh fuck I'm going to cum again" Jenny screamed as I looked up at her body bucking and writhing on the end of my tongue.

As I watched her come down from another orgasm as I knew I had to cum soon I wouldn't be able to hold back for long once I started fucking her again,

even before her body had stopped shaking from her last explosive orgasm I stood up and slammed my cock home again it was so slick with her spit and juices there was no resistance I watched her eyes rolled with every thrust bringing me closer and closer to the edge as she brought her hand down to her pussy and blurred her fingers across her clit with phenomenal speed "oh fuck oh fuck oh god I'm cumming, I'm cumming" Jenny slurred almost d*unk on pleasure this was to much for me as I passed the point of no return " oh shit I'm going to cum" I grunted as I slammed it even harder into her " Cum for me, cum for me now, I want that cum, my pussy needs your cum" Jenny groaned almost hysterical in her need for it.

I lost control as I came again and again Jenny gasping at every spurt until pulled out the last one squirting up her body reaching her tits and neck.

I staggered back like a punch d*unk fighter and then I fell onto the bed beside her completely drained both of us gasping for breath, I pull her in tight to hold her and after a while we catch our breath "that was amazing Jo" I said smiling looking into her eyes as she giggled "when I said call me Jenny I meant it" she replied smiling just as hard back at my bewildered look as the bedroom door opened and in walked Jo "hello sweetie did you have fun, you remember my twin sister Jenny " Jo said beginning to laugh seeing the confusion on my face as it sunk in " we always used to share so I thought I would share you this time" she explained laughing,

"Well you weren't wrong sister he is good" Jenny purred.

The end

Thought I would post it up in its entirety for people

over a year ago

So hot ive cum so much

over a year ago

Worcester

"So hot ive cum so much "

I'm so happy I've made you so hot