Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Girlfriends sister part 3

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For the month or so following all I could think of was Sarahs naked body at the end of the bed. Every time I saw her my dick grew a little thinking about her. Even when I was fucking Alice I thought of her. But I knew that was the end of any situation between me and Sarah. She'd been quite reserved around me since that night. I knew it was for the best though.

One day though as I was about to leave Alices house her mum asked if I would drop Sarah off at a party on the way. I live about an hour away so it wasn't going out of my way at all. The party was a 21st at a cricket club in what is basically the middle of nowhere really. As we drove, she started to relax a bit more, we started having the banter that we used to have and it seemed like we were cool again. I wasn't exactly sure where the clubhouse was so she directed me along the country roads. As we got closer she told me to pull into a car park. I didn't see any lights or the club I wasn't sure she had the right place but hey, she knew where she needed to be right?

I stop in the car park and turn to her 'doesn't look like a very good party, are you sure it's here'. She turns to me and says 'I know things have been weird since I jumped into bed with you. I'm sorry but I knew what I was doing. I wanted to have you fuck me that night.' As she says it she puts her hand on my crotch. My body jumps back slightly. 'Alice is your sister, what are you doing.' And then she said it. The line which made everything suddenly better. 'I won't tell her if you don't' as she says it she pulls down her dress to reveal her beautiful breasts. The seat belt resting on top of them. She undoes her belt and leans over and kisses me passionately. I don't kiss her back for a second. Every thought running through my brain. Then I realise, nobody needs to know. I start kissing her back. Quickly undoing my belt to free myself up. My hands grab at her breasts and feel up and down her body. Her hands are already undoing my belt. I pull my chair all the way back to give us more room and she pulls down my trousers. 'Fuck me' I moaned 'I didn't know you wanted it that badly' 'I'll show you how much I want it' she said whilst lowering her head towards my cock. She eased my boxers down over my cock which sprung out nearly hitting her face. 'God I knew it was big' she muttered before taking as much as she could in her mouth. She started roughly, I could tell she wanted to get me in her badly.

As she settled into sucking me she began licking up and down my shaft. She would look up to me as she licked up as if she was measuring it's size against her face. I caressed her tits, her nipples erect almost as if they could cut glass. I wanted to cum so badly. I had to stop her as she began to gag on my dick deep in her throat.

I jumped out of the seat opened the door and told her to lay on the back seat. It was a warm evening but I wouldn't have cared if it was cold at the time. She lay with her legs spread playing with herself over her already moist thong. I dove my head straight in licking up and down her knickers. I moved them to oneside and began teasing her clit. It was bulbous and her moaning had me licking faster and faster. I started fingering her at the same time. Her moaning grew and grew. 'Stick a finger in my ass' she groaned whilst grabbing her tits and squeezing them. I was slightly taken back. Alice never liked anything with her ass. Fuck it, I thought and squeezed a finger into her ass while I continued licking. 'Fuck me, fuck me' she screamed to me. I sat up, pulled her legs up towards me and pushed myself in. Her wet lips still needing to be forced apart as she moaned. I began fucking her, her legs over my shoulders. My hands grasping at her tits. I pressed my hand against her chest forcing her body still so she could take my full length and girth. I continued pounding her, the wet slap against her being the only sound around.

I pulled out, I was so close to cumming. I didn't know if she was on the pill or not. The small voice in my head said 'where is the condom idiot'. As I paused for a second she looked up at me and as if she was reading my mind said 'don't worry I'm on the pill. I felt a great sigh of relief pour over me as I re-entered her. I could barely hold it. I could feel her about to cum as well. We were both building and building until 'aah I'm cumming' I moaned to her and at the same time 'yes, yes? YES!' We both stopped, both shuddering with every slight movement sending tingles through our hypersensitised bodies. I pulled out and we slowly got dressed. We didn't say much at all. An almost awkward atmosphere came over the car.

We drove another few minutes to the party and I dropped her off. As she was getting out she kissed me on the cheek and said 'that was amazing. We've got to do that again sometime.' 'Yes we do' I replied 'but next time, give me some warning' I smiled as she left the car. My mind still buzzing at the thought of cum in her. I drove off and that was that. Nobody knew. It was our secret.

Since then we have met privately again. But that's for another day.

I hope you enjoyed reading this story. If you want to know more message me xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Would love to hear about " another day "

By *ony 50 fun genuine guy !Man
over a year ago

douglas

hell yes chris,,,whats happened since mate,,?? do tell us !

over a year ago

Do tell mate.

over a year ago

Would love to hear about the other times

over a year ago

Great story but could you keep it on the same tread so we can follow it easier

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/05/16 14:32:34]

over a year ago

very good keep it going

byt please dont keep opening a new thread for ever single part make it much harder to follow .

thanks

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice

over a year ago

keep going