Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Girlfriends sister part 2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A couple weeks after brushing past Sarah in the bathroom I was round my girlfriends house again relaxing and generally chilling. Alice and Sarah were both going out with friends that night and cause I don't live that near to her I thought I'd just stay the night. So I'm up watching a film with their parents,I get on well with their dad so we just talked sports and banter. Eventually I head to bed and wait to be woken up by Alice when she gets in. At what must have been 2 ish I hear Alice come in the room take her clothes off and get into bed. She cuddled up close to me and wrapped my arm around her. At this point I start to think something isn't right. Still in a half asleep state I feel with my hand up and down her body going over the different curves. Over her breasts and nipples and then down to her ass. At the same time she's reaching behind her rubbing my dick while it's pressed against her. I realise it's not alice. I quickly stop touching her. She says 'keep going, I like it'. I quietly whisper 'Sarah? What are you doing?!' Noticing how startled I am she stops rubbing me and says 'I'm so sorry, I'm d*unk and didn't know it was you. I thought Jamie (her recent ex) was here.' I turn on the light 'you have to go Sarah, Alice will be home at any moment and if she sees you here we're both dead' she gets up and stands at the end of the bed. Completely naked. Her stunning body the only fully visible thing the dimmed room. She bounces slightly as she says 'I'm so sorry Chris, please don't tell Alice!' Her incredible breasts bounce as she does. In my head I know she has to go but my dick tells me to jump on her. My head wins, unfortunately, and I say I won't say a thing.

In the morning we share an awkward moment as she comes down for breakfast. All I can do from then is undress her with my eyes knowing exactly what is under there.

Part 3 to follow. I hope you've enjoyed so far x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hot

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Keep it going

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago