Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Tranny fun

Jump to newest

By *emo2 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

carrickfergus

I didn't know what to expect as I made my approach to Lee's house we had been chatting for a while and decided to meet up. I arrived at his and knocked the door. As the door opened there he was flashing a cheeky smile he gave me a little kiss as he invited me in. He took me through to the sitting room which was lit only with candles and said take a seat while he got us drinks. I sat for what seemed like an eternity before the door opened but it wasn't Lee thar entered. There stood before me was an absolutely stunning woman she said hi I am Leigh-ann my mind went into overdrive as I looked her up and down taking in the sight of this girl dressed in a leather basque with pvc stockings knee high boots a very small thong. She approached me and immediately stuck her tongue down my throat we kissed deeply and my hands found her sexy little ass squeezing and kneading it. I pulled her tighter to me and felt something hard press against me. I reached between her legs and pulled her thong to the side only to see a lovely cock spring out. I was straight to my knees taking it in my mouth and sucking like a crazy person. Leigh-ann pulled me back to my feet and began to help me undress, she sat me on the sofa and began to suck me getting me hard and was really soaking my cock with her spit. It was completely dripping by the time she sat astride me and pushed me into her tight little ass we both gasped as it entered her she was so tight. He rode me slowly at first but I could feel her loosen as she got going. She ground on cock getting faster and faster till she started screaming as my cock hit her special spot it was then that her lovely cock exploded without me even touching it. I felt her cum on my chest and some on my face I just had to taste it. She kept on working her ass on my cock but I could feel I was about to cum so it was time to return the favour. I lifted her off me and she got on her knees as I wanked my cock in her face I blew my load over her face and into her mouth. We kissed and shared my cum as I said thanks Lee that was amazing.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

Lucky u xxx

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Keep it Cumming

By *emo2 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

carrickfergus

"Lucky u xxx"

By *emo2 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

carrickfergus

"Keep it Cumming "
sadly that's the end of this story though if I am struck with more inspiration I will add to it

over a year ago

Please do that was horny as fuck x

By *eishel215Man
over a year ago

Ware

Wow wow wow

Post new Message to Thread