Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Right now gf up stairs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Gf is up stairs in the dark naked right now and love for a guy to come in creep in to the dark room, pull back covers and fuck her silly as she struggles but enjoys it, then another guy comes in and fucks her mouth gagging her moans and then leaving her dripping in cum breathing heavily then I go up and turn light on and see her tiery eyes and face covered in cum legs spread and used as a whore. Mmmm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

But you only have a single guy profile, so we are assuming she know nothing about any of this .... That's RAPE ...another sicko blocked.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"But you only have a single guy profile, so we are assuming she know nothing about any of this .... That's RAPE ...another sicko blocked. "

Thats exactly what i was thinking especially when the word struggling is used

By * lick your clitMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon tyne

"Gf is up stairs in the dark naked right now and love for a guy to come in creep in to the dark room, pull back covers and fuck her silly as she struggles but enjoys it, then another guy comes in and fucks her mouth gagging her moans and then leaving her dripping in cum breathing heavily then I go up and turn light on and see her tiery eyes and face covered in cum legs spread and used as a whore. Mmmm"

This is wrong on all levels

By *iptopcoolMan
over a year ago

mid

This is the fantasy thread

Surely the OP is allowed to have a fantasy without the PC brigade jumping on him

over a year ago

"This is the fantasy thread

Surely the OP is allowed to have a fantasy without the PC brigade jumping on him"

Oh gosh no, I fantasise that one day people won't pull others up on spelling/grammar or something they would like to experience sexually.

over a year ago

"But you only have a single guy profile, so we are assuming she know nothing about any of this .... That's RAPE ...another sicko blocked. "

Bit harsh. It's a fantasy....

Post new Message to Thread