Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Desperation

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My body is alive with desire, my mind reduced to nothing but need for him

I lie on the bed my wrists bound and strapped to the headboard. My ankles tied, I am spread and exposed to him

His big hands are caressing my naked curves, running over my breasts, tugging on my nipple. Moving tantalisingly close to my inner thigh igniting my whole body into goosebumps.

He stands above me fully clothed, immaculate, beautiful i can see his cock outlined against his jeans hard yet hidden from my view .... "Please !" I whisper to him as his hand moves over my thigh....

He just smiles down at me and says "what's the rush little one?"

He bends to kiss my lips and as he does he gently lifts my head and slips a blindfold over my eyes. I murmur a protest but it is lost to,his kisses and so am I .

I feel something beautifully soft trail across my body, "mmmm" I murmur enjoying the sensation, suddenly I twig what it is that he has and only a fraction of a second later thwack! The flogger hits my nipples hard. "Ahhh" i cry out, more in shock than in pain but he is already working on my nipples,with his lips and tongue, kissing, sucking and biting them, his lips move to my back and his twists my nipples roughly beneath his fingers and I whimper and moan helplessly beneath him.

I feel,the fronds of the flogger running over my body again, down the sensitive innermost part of my thighs and over my slick wet pussy.

"My my baby girl somebody is very wet" he says then he brings the flogger down across my body in quick succession. First one breast, then the other, striking my sensitive nipples over and over, the final smack hits me straight between the legs setting my clit on fire .

What do you need baby he asks me teasingly. "You I reply please you! I need to feel your cock inside me now Sir please, please, I need it!"

"Patience greedy little baby you are mine and I like to play with my little girl" he replies, slowly sliding his hand between my legs and running a finger either side of my hard swollen clit, he runs his thumb across it, the lightest of touches as I gasp , "please Sir, please!" I plead.

He slides two of,his big fingers inside of my desperate wet hole , "Oh good,girl" he says , "so nice and wet for me.... "His fingers move deep inside me I moan and pull against my restraints; "steady baby you will not cum until I say so"he says stepping away from me I cry out with frustration, he kisses me passionately lying fully clothed against me for a moment so that I can feel his straining cock, his mouth moves to my nipples, "these deserve lots of attention baby he says", I am so desperate for him my nipples rock hard under his touch, arching my back to try and give myself over even more to him than I am, again I feel myself getting closer to the edge, my thighs wet with my own juices and he stops reading me like a book.

"I need to taste you now "he says kissing my body until his tongue is against my clit, "please Sir" I cry "I'm going to cum, I need you to fuck ,me so badly."

Smack. His palm hits my clit, "nice little girls don't use language like that now do they sweetheart" he says.

"Sorry Sir" I say chastised, he steps away from me again; unable to move or see I sense him moving around the room and I dare to hope he is finally getting undressed

He climbs onto the bed straddling my chest and I feel his hard cock against me as he trails it across my face and over my lips where he pauses a moment to allow me to lick it, as I savour what I know is to come, his thick head against my tongue as I taste him. He moves his cock away from my eager mouth, over my breasts and belly and down to my soaking pussy.

"Is this what you want little girl?" He asks, teasing the head of his cock against my swollen clit, "yes Sir. Please sir please I need it so badly I need you inside of me."

There is a pause and then he drives himself inside of me in one thrust hard and deep

"Oh!" I cry out, pulling at my bonds as he pushes into me his beautiful body against mine so big and powerful "please please may I cum for you Sir" I beg, he runs his hand over my throat , his grip tightening there "yes baby girl you may" he replies and with his next thrust into me I explode bucking against him. Straining at the ropes as he pins me there with his weight.

Pulling off my blindfold his cock still buried deep inside of me he grins down at me. "It's going to be a long night little one" he says. "You are going to be such a good girl for me." and I know that he is right.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread