Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

wife meets when i am at work

Jump to newest

By *taceylacy OP   Couple
over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

i have arranged for suited & booted to come and fuck Stacey next Monday when I am @ work. He has promised to film it for me even bringing his own tripod.He is even going to leave a durex full of spunk so I can drink his cum when I get home. Any other guys want to arrange something for another date let us Know.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"i have arranged for suited & booted to come and fuck Stacey next Monday when I am @ work. He has promised to film it for me even bringing his own tripod.He is even going to leave a durex full of spunk so I can drink his cum when I get home. Any other guys want to arrange something for another date let us Know."

Shame I'm so far away

By *ot wife hunterMan
over a year ago

notts

Wow!!! Yes I'd love to do something like this with Stacey very beautiful women

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow

I'd love to meet a mans wife while he is at work and film/take pics, or be mean and keep them for myself haha

By *ohn_d57Man
over a year ago

Bedlington

"i have arranged for suited & booted to come and fuck Stacey next Monday when I am @ work. He has promised to film it for me even bringing his own tripod.He is even going to leave a durex full of spunk so I can drink his cum when I get home. Any other guys want to arrange something for another date let us Know."

I had the pleasure of this with a couple for a few months would go to there house for around 10ish while he was at work we would spend all morning having fun her hubby had 2/3 video cams set up in there bedroom so he could watch later left a few full condoms for him never knew what he did with them but he did send me DVD of the video's still got them nice to watch now & again

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Would love to arrange something

Post new Message to Thread