Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Office Fun

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I arrive at work and you're already there waiting. I look you up and down. Wearing your pencil skirt, tight white blouse, heels, hair pulled back, glasses. It's difficult to not smile looking at you. As I get closer, I smell your perfume. It smells divine. Intoxicating almost.

We're a little early to start work so we go into my office for a coffee (or tea for me). We chat a while about what we each did the previous evening. You sit across from me and you give me a look that makes my cock twitch. I catch a look in your eye that I know means you're wanting something to happen. I beckon you over and stand up. I look deep into your eyes and run my hand over your cheek, down your neck, over the curve of your breast and then your ass. I pull you into me and you feel my hard cock straining against my trousers. I slowly bring my lips to yours and kiss you softly. Passion takes over. We're kissing and running our hands all over each other. My suit jacket comes off, your blouse is opened. Our breathing fast and hot. You drop to your knees and pull out my rock hard cock from my trousers.I feel your hot breath over my cock. Then the wetness of your mouth. You take it slow, teasing me at first, then you take it all. Your tongue licking my shaft while your hands stroke my cock and balls.

My head falls back in pleasure and I let out a moan. I take my cock out of your mouth and put you on my desk. I open your blouse and unclip your bra. Your beautiful breasts before me. I run my hands over them but the temptation is too much. I have to kiss and suck your nipple. You let out a moan so I nibble a little. To which you yelp a little.

I reach behind you and unzip your skirt. I pull it down and see you're wearing sexy french panties. A warm rush rolls though my body.

I slowly kiss from your knees upwards. As I get to your thigh, you start to tremble.

I gently nibble your thigh and you let out a moan. I move to your wet pussy. I touch your labia with the tip of my tongue. Then start to kiss your wet lips.

I then use the flat of my tongue and lick You from the bottom to the top of your pussy.

I feel your fingers in my hair and you push my face to your wetness. I take the hint and l hungrily lick your clit and tease your hole with my fingers before sliding them inside and start to finger fuck you.

Your breathing gets faster, a feel your muscles tense, then you let out a moan and I feel your juices run down my hand.

I slide my pierced tongue inside you. Tasting you deeply.

It's only then do we look around and see the first few people arriving at work.......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow good start would to hear the rest

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread