Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Liz

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I got to know Liz exactly 10 years ago. At that time she was 25 and worked in the same company like me. As I've attending training at the time, I been only from time to time at my workplace, mostly to do little things in my job. On this day she stood suddenly in the copy machine beside me. "Hey, nevertheless, you are also from this team, or not?" she was asking. I found out later she had been put in the interim for a pregnant colleague.

Although I was off of a long relation which ended for me very painfully (I dumped my ex, she was cheating me) and I had generally no interest in a new relation, I could not put down this reflex, nevertheless. I see it still before myself: She wore a knee-length red skirt and a grey top under this she showed proper breasts and this where class. I noted that even matching colour on her fingernails to her skirt.

"There I can invite you to my wedding-eve party," she meant, a little bit shy grinning and she had shown me the her nice white teeth. Further struck me very nicely she was very nice, and also it wasn't made up.

Her cheeks glowed in pink and the light-red varnish on her super long fingernails fitted very well to her lipstick. Also the thing with the wedding-eve party disturbed me not in the slightest. As said, my need to women was covered for the moment, and I accepted the invitation with "thank-you". By the way: I didn't went to the wedding-eve party. I had forgotten the appointment till then long ago again.

As my training ended I moved into another department, and I saw Liz exactly 2 years later for the first time again...... in an office day out which is traditionally in the company to improve the work climate. This time our two departments where chosen. To cut it short: We recognised ourselves, we danced a lot, we laughed a lot, we drank a lot and went, with another couple what had "meet and found" on this party, in my flat. While Jo and Su, the other couple, smooched inside, I showed to Liz the stars in my Garden. At that time I had a pretty small house, I was 30 years old, in the meantime, earned good, and I still had no new interest in women’s. I spent my spare time mostly with mates in my local pub.

The next morning I woke with a hangover and a stiff one. I remembered how it was if Liz with me "blew" both way now with her nice mouth. Damn, why had I am easy so allow to go? I reached to the phone. But at home I could call them impossibly. "I am stupid, I am stupid" I quietly tried to persuade myself. On that week-end I have still tilted quite a lot of beer.

On the following Monday morning in the office and called here at her desk phone . "Hello, again fit?" she laughed brightly in the phone. Me "Anyway, why have you disappeared then so suddenly?". "Well, as you know, I am, a married woman" she flirted back. "Yes exactly," I meant, "therefore, I’ve meant to call on Saturday at your home”. Well “My husband visits his relatives in the south for a few days! Had I not mentioned this?" There it was again, silence "what a fool I was." I said: "Come tonight at 7.30 to my place. And dress this time what the reasonable." We laughed both.

Sharp 7.30 rang the doorbell. She looked fantastic: Short, button-through red dress, high heels black varnish pumps. Cool make-up. I had remembered the whole afternoon that I had walked around a complete week-end with a painful slat, only because she has told me nothing about the absence of her husband. Moreover, she could have called me. I stayed cool, but was also a little bit furious. We sat down side by side on the sofa, after I had mixed brandy / for us. I knew that she stands not a lot, but even this I did not want to wait. I kissed here, put my tongue in her mouth, my hand under her dress and I bumped not into briefs, but directly into her pubic hair. I put immediately two fingers in her slit.

She was wet. After a while we freed ourselves. I pulled my fingers from her cunt to her mouth.

Liz moved not her head in the direction of my fingers, but she slicked out the tongue on and on, she licked off the wet mucus of my fingers. I put both fingers in her mouth. She wildly sucked. "Do you like that I’m naked in under the dress?" she asked roguishly smiling. I replied. " nude? I thought, I would have put my fingers in field of grass. And what is this here?" I lifted her arm. The armpit was unshaven and the hair grew rampant excessively. I pulled at it. " nude, how? I say you sometimes what: A woman should carry hair only on the head. Tomorrow in the same time you come again to me. But this time really in the nude under the dress, clearly?"

Didn’t wait for a response, but kissed here again. She opened my trousers, got out my tail and polished him very capably. Her red fingernails looked fantastic on my white tail. I pressed her blond had on my tail. I wasn’t sure in such a way she will act, but it went well: Liz opened willing her mouth and soaked up my tail. I allowed sucking it for a while, and then I positioned in front of her, held on with my hand her hair, and fucked that mouth. She made it to get that 20 cm dick in here throat of beating what I had not often experienced up to now yet. I enjoyed to sink the tail up to the stroke in its throat, and to let twitch him there some time. Their pharynx was delightfully narrow, and it did even in this position a sucking feeling in my acorn. I dragged it out and meant: "Stop, otherwise you immediately drown." She caught my buttocks with both hands, looked me in the eyes and meant only: "Let this be my worry!" Then she pulled my buttocks towards herself and my tail into her throat an unbelievable sucking. Then I felt that my cum is coming and charged the full load into her throat directly she didn’t spilled out a drop.

I only pulled out him when he became noticeably floppier. Liz made no move to get him out. It did not move. She swallows all that juices. When she noticed that some cum drops hung on my tail when I pulled out him, she licked up this immediately. She took my tail once more softly in the mouth, and licked him carefully clean.

"This was marvellous," she sighed.

I took my tail back in my trousers. I opened the upper buttons of her dress and got out her breasts. "You have nice tits", "Thanks", she said. I dragged them of the sofa.

With her naked, slightly dangling breasts led

I led her in the hall and opened the front door. " you must go now" I said. "I have today another appointment." I pushed her out the door. My neighbour must stuck again on his window or to door spy, he really got something to see. "And think: Tomorrow evening you coming nude!" I’ve kissed her on the cheek. Till tomorrow." "Till tomorrow", she replied, a little bit absently, but friendly.

I closed the door see her thru the door spy. She stood there a bit confused, her breasts swung freely around. Only when she was hearing my neighbours door, opening. He is way over 60, she pushed her tits slowly in her dress and closed two top buttons and went into her car. My neighbour walked out turned his toward my door, and shook head.

End of part1. Part two she got back next evening if she was really naked or not and what happen next. If you would like to read more press the button. Super Will

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *394Man
over a year ago

Eastbourne

It's hard work reading this mate

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Grammar needs tidying up a bit...but great outline for a story! hurry up with part two please!

ps. i hope she gets it on with the old neighbour...lol...

Post new Message to Thread