Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Job Interview

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I turned up on time for the job interview at the cosmetics company. After a couple of minutes a tall middle aged well dressed woman greeted me and told me to follow her to the interview room. I walked behind her and couldn't keep my eyes off her long stocking clad legs she was dressed in a short skirt, see through blouse and killer stiletto heels.

We entered the interview room she asked me to sit down, she sat opposite me ready to ask the usual questions. I couldn't concentrate this lady was stunningly attractive and as you would expect working in a cosmetics supplier her make up was immaculate her lips were painted with the brightest glossy red lipstick I have ever seen. After a few minutes she told me what the job was about.

We are looking for a lipstick tester what do you mean? I asked. We are developing a range of long lasting lipsticks that will stay on when sucking a cock. I nearly fell off my chair. She continued, I am looking for a guy preferably with a big cock who likes to have it sucked to completion, would that be of interest to you? she asked. She looked at my crotch and said looking at the bulge in my pants I would say you are. By this time my cock was throbbing. I replied I certainly am, when can I start. Before you can start you have to pass a test. By this time my cock was throbbing, my heart pounding, what is the test I asked. We need to check to see if your cock will be suitable, would you mind taking your pants off and showing me? Of course not I slowly lowered by trousers, standing there in my underpants with my cock straining to get out she moved closer and knelled in front of me and instructed me take them off, my cock sprang out almost hitting her in the face, sorry I said, that's OK now let me take a closer look. With that she bent forward ran her long red painted nails over my cock.

I can't hire you and expect our lady testers to suck your cock if I haven't checked you out first can I? she said. Looking down this gorgeous lady began to slowly teasingly lick up and down my shaft without her lips touching my cock, circling my cock head she opened her mouth and slowly wrapped her lipsticked glossy red lips over my throbbing cock head, god I was in heaven. Slowly she sucked on my cock with her pouting lips. She pulled away for a moment to tell me she was wearing a new lipstick called cock proof gloss red and she wanted to be the first to test it out on me then she carried on sucking my cock with her pouting cock sucking red lips.

After a few minutes of this I was ready to cum, she pulled away and told for me to pass the interview I had to shoot my load in her mouth, she carried on for a few more moments until I was filling her mouth with the biggest load of cum I ever shot, I could stop cumming and she was taking the lot in her mouth not spilling a drop. When I finally stopped cumming she pulled away opened her mouth showing me her spunk filled mouth. Looking me straight in the eye she was teasing me playing with my spunk on her tongue, finally, licking her lips she swallowed the lot down in one big gulp.

Well she said I think we can offer you the job can you start tomorrow? Yes of course, great she said. Now let me check to see how our latest lipstick performed. There was no traces of lipstick on my cock and her lips looked as perfect as they did when I met her.

I dressed and left thinking I have just landed the best job in the world can't wait for tomorrow

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do they need anyone else?

By *uvseamsMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Bet they only pay minimum wage !

over a year ago

Hahahaha horny

over a year ago

Seen this one before in here

over a year ago

Mmmm

By *yz69Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Bet they only pay minimum wage !"

The bonus is decent though.

over a year ago

More

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Part 2

9.00 next day and I enter the office I was asked to go to the same interview room as yesterday. After a couple of minutes two girls entered the room Nikki & Tracey. Nikki was middle aged and looked like she was the boss dressed in a neat tight skirt, high heels and white blouse. Tracey was about 20 dressed in a white lad coat, I could make out underneath she was wearing Stocking held up with a suspender belt

Nikki explained that they wanted to test 6 new shades of lipstick to check out how they performed when sucking a cock. Firstly Tracey applied a primer, then the brightest red lipstick I have ever soon spending at least one minute applying. blotting and reapplying followed by a coating of lip gloss Tracey unbuttoned he lab coat allowing it to drop to the floor. By now my cock was throbbing in my pants, Nikki saw this and instructed me to take my clothes off. While I was doing that Tracey came closer and kneeled down with my throbbing cock inches away from her lips. Ok said Nikki Tracey will suck your cock for 4 minutes then we will see how the lipstick lasted. Tracey opened her bright red lips and wrapped them around the head of my cock slowly sucking and sliding up and down the shaft pouting her lips to avoid smudging the lipstick. God I was in heaven Nikki was observing closely making notes

Ok 4 minutes is up now we have to try the next shade, this was repeated until all 6 shades had been tested. How I didn't cum I don't know my balls were bursting.

The test had been a success all 6 shades passed the test.

Nikki put her notepad down and commented it must have been hard having to hold back for so long it sure was I said

Well maybe we can help you there. She asked me what my favorite shade was the first one. Tracey began applying a thick layer onto her lips followed by a coating of lip gloss. Nikki asked was was your second favorite colour? The shocking pink with that Nikki applied it to her lips then she stripped down to her stockings, suspenders, leaving her high heels on and the basque she was wearing, she had a great figure.

Both girls came over to me kneeled down and both started to lick my shaft their tongues were teasing me driving me crazy slowly they both worked their way towards the head licking my precum. The both pouted their cock sucking lips around the head taking turns to kiss it. Tracey opened her mouth and took my cock into her mouth bobbing up and down while Nikki licked the shaft, after a few moments they swapped over the sight of those pouting lips wrapped around my cock was too much I was close to cumming, they could both sense that, Nikki took my cock out of her mouth cum in our mouths they ordered. Both girls went cheek to cheek with their mouths wide open ready for me to offload into them. I slowly wanked my cock while they tongued each other only a couple of inches away from their mouths I started to shoot my load trying to aim straight into their mouths so both would get an equal amount of spunk. I must have cum for half a minute their mouths were full of my cum and some on their faces as well. When I finished they kissed and swapped cum between them selves for a good couple of minutes before they both swallowed what was in their mouth.

A dream job fantasy and getting paid for it as well. we tidied ourselves up. Nikki said they were working on a new range of cum proof face makeup that will need cum testing would I be available, can a duck swim?

over a year ago

Just woke up for work, too bad it isnt this job though!

over a year ago

Well, that would be one way to sift out some of the biggest pricks before I have to interview them... ??

By *ibbleyanutsMan
over a year ago

Eastwood /Leigh on sea

"Bet they only pay minimum wage !"

I'd pay to work there

By *nicker manMan
over a year ago

Nuneaton

It sounds good, but not much chance of promotion.

over a year ago

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

That was so funny as we'll as horny could not stop laughing great story line . Sure we would all luv to apply for that job lol .

over a year ago

"It sounds good, but not much chance of promotion."

But you do get a raise every day!! Lol

Post new Message to Thread