Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Our Forbidden lusts

Jump to newest

By *he Face of Boe OP   Man
over a year ago

WOMBOURNE

Ok peoples am sure there has been dozens of these such threads but what the hell I will start another. Heres a thread about things and ideas that turn us on that maybe shouldnt, or should who can tell. (no illegal shit)

Please if its not your thing or you disagree with any of this just let it slide by you without commenting.

I want to fuck your wife I said, his eyes lit up... ok he replied and handed me a condom. I handed it back, no I want to fuck her and cum deep inside of her. But she isnt on any birth control,,..his eyes widened. I know, I looked into his eyes as I said that and could tell that he was excited and getting hard just at the thought.

Ok she said loudly her attention on him too as she said it.

He looked confused but horny as hell. Will you watch him spunk inside my little pussy baby? she asked coyly, standing with her ankles crossed blatantly wanting our attention.I need you to see him cum in me baby..

Ok. His cock was bulging through his trousers by now.

I kissed her hard and practicaly tore off her clothes taking control of her with only enough force to show her how much I wanted her right that second.

Fuck me, she said over and again as she looked first from me and then to him. My fingers inside her and her hand on my cock she looked into her husbands eyes and then into mine, make me pregnant...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tud63Man
over a year ago

Skelmersdale

And

By *he Face of Boe OP   Man
over a year ago

WOMBOURNE

Will continue after work sorry, but wanted people to add their own to the thread please folks

Post new Message to Thread