Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Up stairs naughtyness

Jump to newest

By *est_Mids_Nice_Guy OP   Man
over a year ago

willenhall

Following an experience I had today I wondered if this is something you guys have found a turn on.

My other half was upstairs when my best mate popped around to help me put up a garden shed. After a quick drink before we started I told him I needed a piss and headed for the toilet.

After visiting the loo I popped into the bedroom to tell my other half what I was doing. She was kneeling on the floor sorting clothes out from under the bed. On hearing Dave was down stair Claire proceeded to unzip my shorts and pull out my limp cock. She gently pulled back its foreskin then proceeded to suck and lick him like a ravinius minx. It wasn't long before my cock became swollen to it rock hard prime.

She then started to give me head like I had never had it before. Her head was frantically moving back and forward so fast it seemed like a blur and the without warning, not knowing she even could, Claire pushed hard on my cock taking it all in until her lips were pressed against my scrotum. I thought I was going to blow my load their and then.

As quick as she swollowed my cock she pulled off it sensing that I was near to cuming. She then stood up and lay on her back on the bed. Raising her dress up around her waist she pulled her knickers to one side and demanded I slide my thriving man of war inside her. "What about Dave?" I asked, "just fucking put it in me now!" Came the reply. I side into her easier than normal and started pounding her pussy hard until she started to cum. Claire was biting her lip hard so that Dave wouldn't hear. I was nearing climax to but as Claire convulsions eased she pulled my cock out of and whispered there would be no more until the shed was also erect.

4 hours later I got my reward!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ephistoCouple
over a year ago

torrance

Did Dave join the fun?

By *est_Mids_Nice_Guy OP   Man
over a year ago

willenhall

No lol but he has watched us before